• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: Shinies; LF: High-level- or friendship-evolved mons

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    hi, i can give you Leavanny and Vanilluxe or Hzxorus for shiny Cubchoo.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean the Leavanny and then choosing between Vanilluxe and Haxorus, or choosing between just the Haxorus and getting both Leavanny and Vanilluxe?

Years
    Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean the Leavanny and then choosing between Vanilluxe and Haxorus, or choosing between just the Haxorus and getting both Leavanny and Vanilluxe?
    you can choose 2 pokemon from mine [leavanny. haxorus, and Vanilluxe] for your shiny Cubchoo. meaning i'll trade you 2 pokemon for 1 shiny. you can give me junk pokemon for the rest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    you can choose 2 pokemon from mine [leavanny. haxorus, and Vanilluxe] for your shiny Cubchoo. meaning i'll trade you 2 pokemon for 1 shiny. you can give me junk pokemon for the rest.

Ah, okay. I'll take the Vanilluxe and the Leavanny, then.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    I'm interested in Mudkip, I can provide any Pokemon you're missing off your list, other than the legendaries.
    I don't know what your top priority is, but I can provide any Pokemon since I have a living dex as well :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    I'm interested in Mudkip, I can provide any Pokemon you're missing off your list, other than the legendaries.
    I don't know what your top priority is, but I can provide any Pokemon since I have a living dex as well :)

How about a Klingklang and a Salamence for the Mudkip?

EDIT: I assume you're cloning. If you're not and actually offering specimens from your living dex, then I'll take just the Salamence.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    How about a Klingklang and a Salamence for the Mudkip?

EDIT: I assume you're cloning. If you're not and actually offering specimens from your living dex, then I'll take just the Salamence.

I'm not cloning, can't clone. It would be a legit pokemon I raise up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back