• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: Shinies; LF: High-level- or friendship-evolved mons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    EDIT: Thread is over, all the shinies are gone! Thanks to everyone who traded! You've helped me out a lot with my living dex, and I hope you enjoy your shinies!

FC: 5455-9513-7833
    IGN: Kenny/Natasha
    Hi, I'm working on a living dex, and, in the interest of saving time, I'm offering up a few shinies in exchange for the final forms (or very closely-leveled second forms) of mons that are either evolve at a very high level (think psuedo-legends like Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, etc.) or evolve via friendship (because that mechanic is just dreadful).

Here is my living dex. Please note that this might not be 100% accurate to what I need as this is only what I've already put in my Bank, but for the most part if it's not listed there then I still need it.

Rules:
    -Clones are fine, as long as they're otherwise legit and legal
    -IVs/natures/EMs can be whatever, this is purely for my living dex
    -No shinies
    -No nicknames; if you're the OT, re-nicknaming something to its exact English species name, character-for-character including correct caps, is fine; non-English names that differ in any way from the English name violate this rule

Shiny info:
    -All except Mudkip were either caught wild or TSV hatched my me
    -All except Mudkip can be nicknamed, though some might take me a few minutes since I have to move them to their game of origin via Bank
    -Some have HA/good IVs/EMs; I can give specifics on request
    -I unfortunately cannot clone, so these are all unique; once they're gone, they're gone

Without further ado, the shinies:
    -Shuppet gone
    -Mudkip gone
    -Cubchoo gone
    -Froakie gone
    -Electrike gone
    -Ralts gone
    -Cyndaquil gone
    -Trapinch gone
    -Tentacruel gone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    May ask what the IVs and Nature are for the ralts? I could give you a tyranitar, a clefairy so you don't need to evolve cleffa or could go evolve an umbreon for you c:.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    May ask what the IVs and Nature are for the ralts? I could give you a tyranitar, a clefairy so you don't need to evolve cleffa or could go evolve an umbreon for you c:.

The Ralts is Synchronize, Timid, x/31/31/31/31/31, with Ally Switch, Encore, Destiny Bond, and Disable as EMs. If that interests you, I'd like the Tyranitar :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    What IVs are the shuppet? Ive got an umbreon, Lucario, Wobbuffet, Golem, Conkeldurr and Eelektross

Unfortunately, the Shuppet was wild caught randomly, not even in a chain, so it has no good IVs. You could probably find a trade shop offering Powersaves services, so you could have its IVs and nature set to your specifications (which is completely undetectable by hack checks if you didn't know).

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
  • FC: 5455-9513-7833
    IGN: Kenny/Natasha
    Hi, I'm working on a living dex, and, in the interest of saving time, I'm offering up a few shinies in exchange for the final forms (or very closely-leveled second forms) of mons that are either evolve at a very high level (think psuedo-legends like Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, etc.) or evolve via friendship (because that mechanic is just dreadful).

Here is my living dex. Please note that this might not be 100% accurate to what I need as this is only what I've already put in my Bank, but for the most part if it's not listed there then I still need it.

Rules:
    -Clones are fine, as long as they're otherwise legit and legal
    -IVs/natures/EMs can be whatever, this is purely for my living dex
    -No shinies
    -No nicknames; if you're the OT, re-nicknaming something to its exact species name, character-for-character including correct caps, is fine

Shiny info:
    -All except Mudkip were either caught wild or TSV hatched my me
    -All except Mudkip can be nicknamed, though some might take me a few minutes since I have to move them to their game of origin via Bank
    -Some have HA/good IVs/EMs; I can give specifics on request
    -I unfortunately cannot clone, so these are all unique; once they're gone, they're gone

Without further ado, the shinies:
    -Froakie
    -Shuppet
    -Electrike
    -Ralts (pending trade)
    -Cyndaquil
    -Mudkip
    -Trapinch
    -Cubchoo
    -Tentacruel
    Hey would you take anything else other than friendship mons, because I'm really interested in the shiny trapinch

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Hey would you take anything else other than friendship mons, because I'm really interested in the shiny trapinch

Like the post says, fully-evolved high-level evolutions are welcome, including any fully-evolved starters that aren't in my living dex already. I could also use a Groudon, Zapdos, Moltres, and Tornadus if you've got those lying around. Everything stated in the rules still applies to those.

Years
  • I have a dragonite, lucario, mienshao, and groudon I can offer you. I am very interested in your trapinch, but if that is taken already I would like electrike

Edit: I can also give you a metagross if you give me like 10 minutes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    what level do you want? im just literally trained this ralts to becom gallade but i juts realized it was female lol XD ,heres my FC : 5043-5588-0188

If you could, level it to 30 and let it evolve. Let me know when you've got that and I'll start the trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    I have a dragonite, lucario, mienshao, and groudon I can offer you. I am very interested in your trapinch, but if that is taken already I would like electrike

Edit: I can also give you a metagross if you give me like 10 minutes.

I'm interested in the Dragonite, Mienshao, and Metagross. Is there a third shiny you'd be interested in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back