• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: Shiny HA Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    how do u get all these japanese events. I'll take kimias gardevoir :p i can clone back too.

I have a friend who is a pretty decent collector himself and he helps me out once in awhile, however I got that Gardevoir just last night from a passerby who I gave a shiny jirachi to, he was from Japan and sent me that. Pretty good score I think. Anyway you got a deal.

Years
  • I have a friend who is a pretty decent collector himself and he helps me out once in awhile, however I got that Gardevoir just last night from a passerby who I gave a shiny jirachi to, he was from Japan and sent me that. Pretty good score I think. Anyway you got a deal.

does it have the event ribbon? i'mm always wary of trading with passerbys haha. i've got quite a few hacks from it lol. does your friend have the HA Palkia event?

btw u won a prize in my lottery :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    does it have the event ribbon? i'mm always wary of trading with passerbys haha. i've got quite a few hacks from it lol. does your friend have the HA Palkia event?

btw u won a prize in my lottery :P

It has the ribbon, blue pentagon and is UT. I'm not sure if he does, he very well might.

And yeah I saw that :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    I have a 6IV level 100 shiny Aipom if that interests you
    I also have a shiny Japanese Latios as well

I have some other level 100 shinies I can tell you about if the first two don't interest you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back