• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: Shiny HA Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Update:I have now soft-resetted for a Bold, Naive, Jolly and Timid Natured Mewtwo. Please inform me which one u want :P

if it's IVs are 31/x/31/31/31/31 then it's a deal :P

I'd be okay with either the bold or jolly. :)
    I have my Aipom ready whenever you want to do our trade

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Update:I have now soft-resetted for a Bold, Naive, Jolly and Timid Natured Mewtwo. Please inform me which one u want :P

I'm fine with whatever you give me, and I'm ready to trade any time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2018

Ill take the jolly one. Let me know when you're ready to trade.

(Just as a side note, x/31/x/31/x/31, what are the rest of the jolly one's ivs?, if you can just tell me the rest of the stats on the jolly one, i can look up what ivs they are afterwards)

Years
  • Ill take the jolly one. Let me know when you're ready to trade.

(Just as a side note, x/31/x/31/x/31, what are the rest of the jolly one's ivs?, if you can just tell me the rest of the stats on the jolly one, i can look up what ivs they are afterwards)

i can tell u them later. they're not competitive tho. having a bit of trouble trading them atm... seems like nintendo havent updated their databases or something

Years
  • Hello all,

I've recently competed in the International June Challenge and as a reward they're giving out shiny HA mewtwos so if you want one post an offer and if it's good enough I'll reserve one for u :P This is the only way to get a HA mewtwo and the only way to get a SHINY mewtwo in gen 6 with the blue pentagon!

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-special-mewtwo-for-play-pokemon-video-game-participants/

EDIT 2:
    I have now soft resetted for the 4 following mewtwos:
    1. Bold, [FONT=&quot]31/x/x/31/31/31[/FONT]
    2. Naive, [FONT=&quot]31/29/x/x/31/31[/FONT]
    3. Jolly, [FONT=&quot]x/31/x/31/x/31[/FONT]
    4. Timid, [FONT=&quot]x/x/31/x/31/31[/FONT]

If I have reserved a mewtwo for you then please inform me which one u want :P

Reserved Mewtwos:
    Spoiler:
    i'll take the Bold one then.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2018
    i can tell u them later. they're not competitive tho. having a bit of trouble trading them atm... seems like nintendo havent updated their databases or something
    Ok, cool. Just let me know when nintendo allows you to trade them and Ill get online and trade.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2018
    I've added you already, so let me know via pm or something when nintendo allows you to trade the mewtwo and I'll get online to trade whenever you're ready.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    Any of the Mewtwos (Jolly or Timid?) still available? I have a shiny Espurr, Timid, with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs if that's of interest.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Timid if possible, I already have you added, just let me know when you're available.

Years
  • Sorry for the delay, I took a short break from PC to SR for some shinies. back ot normal now :P

Do you have time today?

yh i do. what nature do u want?

Any of the Mewtwos (Jolly or Timid?) still available? I have a shiny Espurr, Timid, with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs if that's of interest.

yh they are. which nature do u want?

Timid if possible, I already have you added, just let me know when you're available.

ok :P

I have a shiny absol and shiny xerneas from wonder trading

nature and IVs of the absol?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    I am on, whenever you have time :)
    IGN: Dennis or Davis
    FC: 4184-4102-0499

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back