• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT: Shiny Pokemon & Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey I'll take vivillion for drapion modest-keen eye, Mr. Mime for jinx quirky-oblivious, gengar for dragalge modest-poison point, lugia for shiny luvdisc naughty-swift swim, and leavanny for kadabra brave-synchronize (technically it will be alakazam after you get it but you get the idea).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hey I'll take vivillion for drapion modest-keen eye, Mr. Mime for jinx quirky-oblivious, gengar for dragalge modest-poison point, lugia for shiny luvdisc naughty-swift swim, and leavanny for kadabra brave-synchronize (technically it will be alakazam after you get it but you get the idea).

That is fine with me and I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I must have saw it on my phone while at work and then totally forgot about it when I got home. I can do first thing in the morning because I leave for work at 3pm EDT.

Years
  • That is fine with me and I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I must have saw it on my phone while at work and then totally forgot about it when I got home. I can do first thing in the morning because I leave for work at 3pm EDT.
    I don't really have much time first thing as I have just a half hour between waking up and getting on my bus for school. Around what time do you usually get home from work? We're in the same time zone so if its later in the evening or around midnight I will most likely still be up. If that still doesn't work out, there might be a point in the weekend when we could make the trade, I can wait.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    No, I ended up getting one somewhere else. I am interested in the Zapdos though, and I have a shiny Aerodactyl I'll trade for it if you'd be interested :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I don't really have much time first thing as I have just a half hour between waking up and getting on my bus for school. Around what time do you usually get home from work? We're in the same time zone so if its later in the evening or around midnight I will most likely still be up. If that still doesn't work out, there might be a point in the weekend when we could make the trade, I can wait.

I'm usually home by 12:30 in the morning as I work 3:30-midnight which sucks. But I'm usually on once I get home.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    No, I ended up getting one somewhere else. I am interested in the Zapdos though, and I have a shiny Aerodactyl I'll trade for it if you'd be interested :)

I can do that. I'm actually on right now as we speak I just need to add your Friend Code.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Instead of starting a whole new thread I just decided to update this one as I still had quite a few still left on my list. But I have updated the list will more new shinies.

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
  • I have 2 shiny female eevees one is 55 and the other is 28 one of them has choice specs for some reason but whatevs I really want that electivire and dragonair...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have 2 shiny female eevees one is 55 and the other is 28 one of them has choice specs for some reason but whatevs I really want that electivire and dragonair...

I actually have all of my Eeveelutions if you have anything else to offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back