• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Shiny Tapu Koko LF: Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello there I have the ff pokemon:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cZdllYXzSTNMHFW0l9KXk3rYW7o2TMqkA7XAxvO1yn4/edit#gid=0
    I also have event hoopa,volcanion,genesect,darkrai,arceus, and manaphy... don't know the exact event details but they are 100% legit, got them from other shops in this forum

Really want a shiny tapu koko, managed to get one but it doesn't have a ribbon on it... I will trade if you can send me a clone back, keep the original :)

I will trade you a shiny Koko for the BR Mudsdale.

Years
  • Oh darn I was to late! I'm going to sleep now but I will be back online tommorow. Hopefully your around during the same time I am.

Okay noted. what's your timezone btw? I need to go now and will be unavailable for at most a day... I'll try to adjust to your time mine is GMT+8 Thanks... Do you clone mons? :D Sorry I keep on asking the same question, don't wanna lose a copy of Mudsdale cause it's always a part of my competitive team :D

Years
  • Okay noted. what's your timezone btw? I need to go now and will be unavailable for at most a day... I'll try to adjust to your time mine is GMT+8 Thanks... Do you clone mons? :D Sorry I keep on asking the same question, don't wanna lose a copy of Mudsdale cause it's always a part of my competitive team :D

Unfortunately I do not know how to clone, however, there is a forum I use that's community has helped me a ton in regards to genning / editing / cloning. Here's a link to a recent thread on the forums that is offering free cloning services... https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000479-pokemon-sun-moon-trading/75154022. Try your luck there and if OP decides to close down his cloning services, just make a new thread and ask if anyone can help you clone your Poké for you.

Last edited:

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • 3PM EST onwards I will be online today. It is 10 AM now in my area, meaning in five hours from now I should be online and available to trade.

You're 12 hours behind, if it's 10am from where you are, that's 10pm here in my country.
    We can possibly trade some time between 9am to 12 noon your time.

Hmm... I'll be online today 8am (your time) onwards. If you have school today and can't
    trade, our best option is on weekends, that is if you don't have any scheduled plans
    from saturday to sunday.

I will add your FC to make things faster. Add me as well so I can check if you're online.
    You can see my FC and IGN from my sig. :)

Edit:
    I didn't know that you added me already. Sorry about that :)

Years
  • Unfortunately I do not know how to clone, however, there is a forum I use that's community has helped me a ton in regards to genning / editing / cloning. Here's a link to a recent thread on the forums that is offering free cloning services... https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000479-pokemon-sun-moon-trading/75154022. Try your luck there and if OP decides to close down his cloning services, just make a new thread and ask if anyone can help you clone your Poké for you.

Okay noted... I'll try asking help in cloning Mudsdale :) Please do reserve one Tapu Koko for me :) I will notify you if I'm up for trade

Years
  • You're 12 hours behind, if it's 10am from where you are, that's 10pm here in my country.
    We can possibly trade some time between 9am to 12 noon your time.

Hmm... I'll be online today 8am (your time) onwards. If you have school today and can't
    trade, our best option is on weekends, that is if you don't have any scheduled plans
    from saturday to sunday.

I will add your FC to make things faster. Add me as well so I can check if you're online.
    You can see my FC and IGN from my sig. :)

Edit:
    I didn't know that you added me already. Sorry about that :)

I'm online now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back