• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] FT: Timid Snow Warning Vulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Thanks for the Sandshrew.

I will giveaway a Vulpix to anyone who is in need of one. They will likely all be 31/x/31/31/31/31, and they have Moonblast as an Egg move. Will probably just give away as many as I manage to breed before I hit my shiny. Unfortunately they're all in ultra balls because I wasn't really thinking when I caught it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Sorry, I have Japanese Ditto's already. If you have any other HA pokemon though with helpful natures (or just ones that suit Adamant or Timid natures), I'd be open to offers though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I don't have any HA pokemon in Moon yet but I can give you a 6IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini from my Y.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I haven't played in the last couple gens so that's okay, and I already have a HA Dratini in this game. I'll add you now and trade one of the Vulpix's over tomorrow. If you have an Impish/Bold/Jolly Ditto, I'll take that otherwise it's alright, I'm going to be breeding for a shiny Vulpix anyway so I'll have many competitively viable ones by the time I get there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I've got an extra female HA sandshrew, IVs are probably garbage though, you can just have it

it's alright if they're garbage. breeding for IV's isn't too hard anyway with this gen. I can give you a Vulpix if you want one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    it's alright if they're garbage. breeding for IV's isn't too hard anyway with this gen. I can give you a Vulpix if you want one.

I'll take whatever for it. It'll just end up getting wonder traded anyway, so might as well give it to someone who needs it.

Gonna add your code. Let me know when you're available to trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Okay, thanks for that.

Also if anybody else wants a Vulpix, I'll probably just turn this into a giveaway since yeah, I'll probably have like 50 soon enough.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    If you have a female, I have a 5IV Jolly Bounsweet with Play Rough and Synthesis. Able to trade for the next 5 hours or so so whenever you're free.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    sorry was sleeping. I have females now so I can pass those on. I'll add you in a moment for that.

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hi, I would love an Alolan Vulpix (too bad Moon has Sandshrew), preferably Female?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Okay, I've added everyone so add me and then send me a request in plaza. I have more females than males so I'm going to give females unless you need a male.

I'm just going to be WT'ing in the meantime.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Okay, I've added everyone so add me and then send me a request in plaza. I have more females than males so I'm going to give females unless you need a male.

I'm just going to be WT'ing in the meantime.

Ok. I going to quickly add you. Anyways... My IGN in Moon is Bartek. Ketrab is only in ORAS... Since KETRAB is backwards to BARTEK which is my true name XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back