• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Metal Alchemist

Soulless

[Invisible]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2005
    I've seen 'em all; Can't wait for the movie though, they left way too many plotlines open.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ...well that's what happens when you leave the manga storyline behind after 26 episodes. But meh...the movie was open ended sorta, it didn't feel like a real ending, but it's about all we're getting in anime form.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    If someone can't get that "If there's one man who can help..." rap from the [as] commercial out of my head I'm going to have to take it out.......with a high-gage shotgun XD

Years
    I could say, that I've seen all the episodes. It's my favorite anime, and the only one which merchandise I have bought. I also LOVE the manga, but can't say which of them is better. Perhaps manga, 'cause I prefer reading.. But there aren't any soundtracks on them! XD
    Seriously, it's too.. realistic and stuff. And I love all the characters. o-o My ultimate favorite is Roy Mustang, he's also my favorite anime/manga character EVER. BD Other ones I like are (off couse) Edward Elric, Maes Hughes and Jean Havoc. In manga I also like Lust and Barry the Chopper.

Actually, I'm gonna cosplay Edward tomorrow in one con here. o__O; Whee, I'm nervous.

Years
    Mihara said:
    ...well that's what happens when you leave the manga storyline behind after 26 episodes. But meh...the movie was open ended sorta, it didn't feel like a real ending, but it's about all we're getting in anime form.
    Actually it breaks away from the manga storyline after the episode where they have flashbacks in the island...
    It's still similar to the manga in the way...

Though I seem to like the manga better... well... for numerous reasons... and if I do say some of those reasons, I'm sure I'll spoil people... but yeah...

Don't get me wrong, the anime is still pretty awesome. But when the anime broke off from the manga storyline, there were just too many subplots to the point that you forget the mainplot...

Back