• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Moon Fade Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramzam

Bored Person
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    Cheesy title is cheesy.
    Hm, I can smell the fresh scent of starting over again~! =D It's a bit of a note that while I may seem to joke around a lot in the setups for my role-plays, I'm actually being serious. I just have a habit of using sarcasm and such in sections that don't require super-seriousness. Note taken, rambling done.

I had a small debate with myself over whether or not I wanted to do an RP I hadn't made yet, or one I already had ready. The latter's over three times the size of this one (excluding host characters), but I decided the former (the one I'm posting for my debut) was one I wanted to do more. The fact I wasted my spring break slowly procrastinating on this probably influenced my decision as well. ._. Being honest, Luminous Comet is overdone by my standards and still needs work for me to consider posting it here. Oh…darn, I did it again! Again…

Story-related (My absolute weak point. :P)
    Setting
    The role-play takes place during the summer.

A generically unnamed region in the warmer class of latitudes. There are no new Pokémon in this unnamed region, because that's just too much work for my lazy rear. It's enough I write role-plays that can become around ten pages long in a Works document.

Staccato Town (a generic happyville you'll find in any story) has a dense forest to the north. The inside of a mountain in the middle of said forest is where the role-play takes place over a lunation in the role-play's canon.

The inside of the mountain is essentially a hub for the RP world in that there are several tunnels leading into an underground world that magically has its own sun and moon and stars. The exception is that, save for those who've, "disappeared," there are no humans in this world. It's essentially a Mystery Dungeon-type world, meaning that humans were never meant to exist in it.

That being said, yes, Pokémon in this alternate world do speak. "Speak," being used synonymous to, "OhnowaithosePokémoncantalkohshiz." The Pokémon of this world are simply going to think the human characters are Pokémon as well, because they wouldn't know the difference and it works well with logic. This also means that the human character's Pokémon will be viewed as summoned spirits of an ethereal nature, because they obviously know nothing of modern technology.

A few of the intended environments include a forested stereotype, a volcanically active area, and—my favorite—a (somewhat) Venetian-themed area. Imhappyplz.

Back-story
    (I'm horrible at being serious for things like this. >_>)
    In most folklore, the full moon is a symbol of normally ominous themes. Werewolves, lunacy, insomnia, magical phenomena, and so on. In Staccato Town, the full moon has been a sign of misfortune, from the baby that drowned in a well, to the missing hikers of the northern forest. Some say they see ghosts wandering the old, cobblestone streets, while others say they've seen mysterious Pokémon on the outskirts of the forest.

The town of Staccato has always had architecture reminiscent to that of the romanticized medieval period. This, in turn has a slight affect on the psychology of the townspeople. To them, superstition is more prominent. Friday the Thirteenth is dominated by horseshoes and four-leaf clovers.

Every year, during the time of a full moon, people have always seemingly vanished after going on overnight hikes in the forest to the north of Staccato. The common belief is that these hikers must have done something worth losing their lives for as punishment. From a legal standpoint, however, they're all innocent souls who've vanished, unfound by search parties.

For as long as anyone can remember, this has been a recurring case.

Present day, students are enjoying their summer break. Though, in school, vacation is never truly vacation. They all have a presentation of some sort to look forward to, both positively and negatively.

What would make a better presentation than an investigation on the mystery of the Full Moon Fade Away?

Plot
    As the back-story might suggest, this role-play takes place over a time-span (within the role-play, that is) of one lunar month. Your character obviously hasn't done much anything momentous over their summer vacation so far and has decided that saying they investigated a case of multiple disappearances in the same area with their friends is better than saying they ate, drank, and slept.

The investigation is unproductive until the clock strikes midnight on a full moon. The gateway on the mountain opens and the protagonists are soon in the alternate world, one way or another. At this point the investigation turns into more of a simpler exploration. Naturally, their goal is to find out if this world is where the missing people went, but do this, they'd obviously have to do, some adventure work.

Of importance
    Rules that may extend beyond the established standards
    Obviously, the standard rules of Pokécommunity apply.

I won't rip on you for character control. But if you control someone else's character and they're all like, "HEY GIVES ME BACK MY CHARACTER NUB HAX," well, we know where this is going. I will whip out my sledgehammer and dole you a steeeerike in a very charitable fashion. So ask permission before you do some TCC, m'kay? M'kay. ^_^

This is rated PG-13, and such rating bears little shapely resemblance to the obsolete X…like you could actually get away with an X-rated role-play on a Pokémon forum to begin with… Huh. Keep the cawn-tent to yourself.

This is the, "not even," rule. I, as the GM, can do whatever I want within the bounds of the role-play and you can't stop me. Granted I'm fair about this, mainly because I don't want to bother have to enact it. With this rule I can tell everyone to ignore your posts, rape your character, and throw them off a cliff…and they'll have to do it. If you implement some random plot device/change that I can't work around to keep the role-play on track, I'll either void your post or tell you to change something. Normally the latter.

When you break one of my rules, I will give you one Steeeerike with my mighty sledgehammer of awesome. If I have to give you a fourth Steeeerike, I'll kick you out of the role-play, no matter who you are. I will willingly doom my own role-plays over this, because I know I can just ask for a lock in most cases and start it over. If by some miracle, someone famous on the forums were to join the role-play, I'll make sure nobody can say they're getting off with anything. That said, the same applies to the horridly obscure. I'm too much of an authoritarian for such things to just slide by.

In short, no matter who you are, if you break my rules, it'll be hammer time. Foo'.

By no means am I an elitist. I used to be, but that was when I was full of myself, once I figured out I was actually decent at writing. When I tell you to get better, I don't mean, "go home, noob," I seriously mean for you to improve. I like to point out your flaws and crush all your expectations under my metallic boot. I am a very mean person. Not. I'm just cold most of the time. You'll get used to it.

Regardless, I've done a little lurking of this here RP sect and I can say with confidence I am messing in this, what do you call it? Ah, ze good staff?

I still expect to be able to see more than five or ten minutes' worth of work. That, to me, seems amazing quick for any character…

Any single member can only post three times within twenty-four hours. This rule has become something dear to me as, once I entered a role-play at PE2K. This role-play was my worst RP experience ever, and at that point, I'd been in the business for more than a year. I made my initial post. By the time I'd gotten back from school, there were some…200 to 300 posts. THE WORST PART BEING THEY WERE ALL ONE LINER POSTS. Ironically, there was a rule against it, to boot. About five of us sane role-players immediately left.

Questions about the role-play and such like that, go to me first.

I may add to this list of rules (or in other cases, the RP itself). In such cases, I'll notify everyone through a PM.

On Battles
    The battle system for most of my role-plays won't fall into the categories of anime- or game-styled fighting. There are no turns to be taken and no back-and-forth shouting of commands. Battles happen in real-time as they would in reality. A flamethrower doesn't wait for a character to do a verbal monologue, then take effect and a thunder shock attack is well…electricity. Dodging lightning isn't a twitch reaction.

Unless a Pokémon's abilities somehow contradict each other (if that's possible—I don't memorize every aspect of the Pokédex), ALL of the Pokémon's specific abilities can be taken advantage of in the same battle and such.

It's always bothered me when people only let you have four attacks on your Pokémon, because it normally undermines all of my character's battling ability. I don't see role-plays being in the games, so I don't touch levels, move sets or anything of that matter. This also dumps a bucket of water on those people that jack all their Pokémon's levels beyond realism.

Players fighting Players… That won't be happening in this role-play. So I won't talk about it.

Dealing with Pokémon
    I will backhand you with a brass knuckle if you try to have a legendary Pokémon. Also, considering the role-play's setting and plot, be wise about what Pokémon you choose for your character.

I mean, say Little Susan is going to be in the fourth grade this September and she has a male dragonite named, "Draco," and a female dragonite named, "Draca." The problem with that is the average fourth grader in the Unite States of America is about…*counts* nine to eleven years old…I think. Anyway, yeah. Little girl, two dragon-types that are supposed to be super rare. For shame.

Now, I'm sure somebody out there interpreted my example the wrong way. Sure, you can have rare Pokémon and such, but Little Susan over there is too extreme for my role-play. You can be an inner-city bumpkin with a meowth and a pidgey if you really want to. Do your best for at least a semi-realistic team, even if in the end, I have the all-powerful word.

Application Template
    I feel it should be noted that originally, there was going to be a history category in the application, BUT when I sat down to write Jansen's history, I was hit hard in the face with something obvious. The characters aren't actual trainers or coordinators, but rather normal people who've only had enough time to go to school their entire lives. Meaning their lives are the dull lives most of us have lived. You can include a history section if you're so inclined, but it won't do anything to help your character get accepted. Unless, after all, you're like the rival from D/P/Pt that can't stand to not make every moment worthwhile.

I've decided to replace, "history," with, "notable past events."
    Code:
     [U]Trainer[/U]
    [B]Name:[/B]
    [B]Age:[/B]
    [B]Gender:[/B]
    [B]Physical Appearance:[/B]
    [B]Clothing:[/B]
    [B]Personality:[/B]
    [B]Battle Style:[/B]
    [B]Notable Past Events:[/B]
    [B]Other[/B]

[U]Pokémon Team[/U] (This part is copied/pasted for each individual Pokémon. That said, I don't expect anyone having more than four without a good excuse.)
    [B]Species:[/B]
    [B]Relations to Trainer:[/B]
    [B]Name:[/B]
    [B]Age:[/B]
    [B]Gender:[/B]
    [B]Species Deviances:[/B]

[U]External Links[/U]
    (Links to any reference that can't be found typed in your application.)
    Host Character (Example)
    Trainer
    Name: Jansen H. Willer

Physical Appearance: Jansen is a lightly tanned mix between Caucasian and African American. His Caucasian side of the bloodline is more prevalent, however. His skin is noticeably flawed, often in need of moisturizer, and littered with tiny bumps that can only be noticed from up close. There's a dark concentration of melanin on the last section of his pinky, almost shaped in a perfect circle, while four others are spread across his left and right forearms. The scarred remnants of a fungal rash are noticeable on the inside joints of his arms, though most of his skin impurities are hidden beneath his clothes. His right leg has a bruise on the side of the knee and on the shin, coupled with a scab from a long scrape. Most of his scars are related to parkour in some way, shape or form.

His hair is dark, nearly to the point of being considered black. It has a mattenongloss effect to it, turning brown in bright light as opposed to shining. His eyebrows have heavy hairs that can become disarrayed into wild spikes on occasion. Jansen's eyes are a softer, more appealing chestnut, actually having a notable color in them. They seem devoid of any major emotion and somewhat untrusting, offsetting his smile.

Jansen's build is almost like a cone in terms of muscularity. What he lacks in upper body strength he makes up for with his legs. His arms make him look weak compared to other boys his age, mainly because his large pants hide his thick legs from the spotlight. He stands at roughly 5' 8".

Clothing: Considering this role-play is taking place during the transition from summer to autumn, Jansen dresses quite warmly.

On the base, he wears a simple, black T-shirt coupled with a pair of olive cargo pants that have the remnants of an older, black pair haphazardly hand sewn onto the inner thigh area and between the hip and lower pockets as, "reinforcement," and doubled pocket space.

The second layer is a green, denim vest held together by large snaps, with a brilliantly detailed Dragonair on the upper half.

His gloves are completely fingerless and are handmade from pure denim, though they're poorly made. They've lasted, but are showing signs of wear about the lower palm. The device on his right forearm is a newer (and noticeably less compact) model of the Pokégear. His shoes are simply, white cross trainers that have air-cushioned heels and navy soles that are covered in small, worn, rubber spikes.

He often carries around his black and red duffel bag that contains his myriad of gadgets, including the poké balls that hold his larger items.

Personality: Jansen is, without a doubt, more intelligent than his recent report cards give him credit for. The effort he's pulled away from academics have all been diverted to athletics and the arts. He sees more practicality in parkour and illustration than algebra and how to properly analyze a poem. He likes to pride himself on his strong points, being a fast learner with what would seem to be stereotypical talent in every field. As a result of his ability, he normally becomes doubtful if he can't succeed on his first few tries, giving up easily, provided he doesn't have a great interest or motive to try again. Jansen is also notably fond of talking to himself with a scholarly—or cynical—air.

He has a fear similar to hydrophobia in that, while he can swim if he bothers trying, his fear of water that's too deep to wade in would result in the average, "help I am drowning," reaction. After all, if he were truly a hydrophobe, he wouldn't be drinking several bottles of purified water on a daily basis. He also dislikes bugs and will avoid (or kill) them as best he can. His fear of heights is slowly beginning to disappear as he becomes more confident in his own coordination.

In company, Jansen is quiet and reserved, normally listening to conversations rather than participating in them. This is primarily because he's been told numerous times beforehand that he has a problem with butting into the conversation of others. He's William Shakespeare in comparison to the, "hood rats," that surround him in school, being noticeably articulate and able to understand words through context alone.

He's particularly fond of dragons and romanticized views of the middle ages and on occasion, meditates to make his dream of a swashbuckling adventure with his pokémon true, if even for a brief period. This being said, Jansen is a true swashbuckler at heart, fully capable of fitting such a role if he can actually experience bliss, which in most cases, he can only find in the excitement of adventure or traveling at high speeds.

Battle Style: Jansen runs an offensive battle at a difficult pace. He rarely spends time bothering with defensive tactics other than dodging and often uses preset scenarios to decide upon his next actions. He remains unfazed in the face of most surprises and simply works around them as fast as he can. His remarkable intelligence results in many out-of-the-ordinary battle tactics that involve outside elements.

Though his reliance on foresight and prediction are a pitfall in that if things don't follow his track well enough, he may pause for a noticeable timeframe as he searches for the next best solution—this reaction can easily be compared with the, "auto-finish," some games have been known to have in their track editors. Essentially, he battles like a simulation, minus a few loopholes.

Notable Past Events: Jansen originally had Pokémon in his own household, but they died while he was in middle school. As a result, this led to the Jansen we know and love now being more devoid of emotion than he would if he had a tragedy-free childhood.

Jansen and his cousin (before said cousin died) were runner-ups in an unofficial, low-profile double battle tournament. Jansen, while in the seventh grade, fought alongside his cousin and Sinca by using his pet buizel, who died of cancer half a year later.

Other Jansen truly shows his logical understanding of the gear he carries around. His Pokégear 2O is bristling with cards that have essentially transformed it into a smart phone. The greater half of those apps he's collected from promotions and conventions.

Rather than traditionally storing his gear in a seemingly bottomless bag, he organizes them inside labeled poké balls. This allows him to carry at least double what he could through any traditional method.

Parkour is a French discipline that revolves around getting from point A to be point B in the fastest, least tiring, and most efficient way possible. While Jansen is no expert, his dedication shows. Parkour is a bit hard for me to describe, because I don't understand it fully, but it has a good (and semi-accurate) article in the Wikipedia.

While not pictured anywhere, Jansen has an ultra-compact digital video recorder that he'll be constantly using throughout the role-play. He's decided to prove their findings in video.

Pokémon Team
    Species: Miltank
    Relations to Trainer: Jansen's lifelong friend. Sinca doesn't really belong to him, but she was on his deceased cousin's will to Jansen, legally making her Jansen's property. The two are inseparable.
    Name: Sinca
    Species Deviances: The spots on a Miltank's back vary between others of the same species. This essentially means Sinca can be identified solely by the somewhat hexagonal arrangement of her spots.

Species: Furret
    Relations to Trainer: Caught in the northern forest a year prior to the role-play. Friendly enough to be considered a pet/friend in the Pokémon world.
    Name: Joz, for lack of a better name.
    Species Deviances: None to truly speak of. Has a slightly higher voice than normal, though.

External Links
    (There was going to be some reference here, but the forums don't want people with under fifteen posts posting URLs. LOL, I briefly considered bypassing that, but I decided it wouldn't be worth it in the end and I can always edit this later.)

King!

better
    Years
  • I'm not sure if we can reserve or not, but if so, please reserve me!

Also, a question.

The humans are in a world where Pokemon exist as partners. Then, with their Pokemon, they go to a world where there are (supposed to be) only Pokemon. Right?

Thanks!, King900000

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Sign-Up!

Name: Gregory Fairbanks

Physical Appearance:
    Gregory has inherited his tall, lanky build from his father. He stands a good 1.79 m high, and his dangling limbs make him look like a marionette. As he likes to be outside, he has gotten himself a a shade of tan and a nice amount of freckles in his rather smooth, color-lacking face. His eyes are a moss-green, shallow and looks a little bulging in spite of his protruding hawk-nose. He has thin lips, and if he smiles, he'll reveal two neat rows of almost spotless teeth. His dark-brown hair is neatly trimmed in a bowl cut, and seems to lie perfectly on his head even though he never put anything in it. His neck is long and his shoulders unimpressive. Muscles are something he pretty much lacks, his bones are almost protruding under the skin. His hands are bony, which sometimes scare younger children. Gregory pretty much hates his hands.

Clothing:
    Gregory prefers clothes which hides his frail build, so he does not care for shorts, even in summer. He wears an elegant navy-blue jacket with white linings and a whirlpool motife on the back, over a lime-green polo skirt. He keeps his Pokéballs in the inner pockets of the jacket and various stuff in other pockets, although never so much that his pockets bulge.

On his legs he wears snug sky-blue trousers, with a black belt just for the touch of it. He prefers apple-green cotton socks which fit well to his white shoes- in Gregory's eyes, at least.

Gregory also likes fancy clothing, so he'll often don a blue top hat with white band, and a pair of grey gloves to hide his hands. On days he feel really "noble" he walks with a stick of polished ebony with a copper handle.

Personality:
    People like to call Gregory posh, and that may be true to an extent. Gregory likes to feel noble and above others. His mind may wander into fantasies of him as a noble ruler, which has given him the nickname "The Duke of Dream-Land". This is the cause of his taste in clothing, in addition to the shame over his stick-man build. He always stands straight and his smiles can be characterized as aloof. His pride is petty fragile, and can be childishly cold-hearted towards people who insult him. Nevertheless, he is quite charismatic and has many good friends. He studies hard, to get the knowlegde a good ruler should have.

When together with others, Gregory has a bad habit of regarding himself as the natural leader, but one cannot overlook the fact that he does have organization skills, mostly because of good reasoning, the ability to see the strengths in his teammates, and his belief that no one can be strong in all fields. He believes in specialization.

As for Pokémon, Gregory is very kind and loving to his own, as he regards them as his subjects and wants to be a good ruler. He gets their fierce loyalty in return. He is as dedicated to them as to all the other things he throws himself into.

Battle Style:
    Gregory does not like physically strong Pokémon, as they remind him too much of his own weakness and his lack of motivation to train his body. He prefers special attackers and graceful Pokémon. He considers status effects a great way to put opponents off balance, especially confusion.

He knows all of his Pokémons strength and weakness, and is pretty good at figuring out his opponent's as well. However, offensive attackers often confound him, as he regards Pokémon battling as dueling. I addition, he can be a little too self-confident, and those who know him can easily exploit this.

Notable Past Events:
    At the age of ten, he realized that his semi-wealthy parents didn't really care much about him, and that their spoiling of him was a plot to cover their constant absence from their home. Since then he has became more self-reliant.

At the age of eleven, he caught his very first Pokémon. He was fascinated with the creatures immediately and decided that they should be his most trusted companions in his life and quest towards nobility.

Other
    Gregory is not the guy who likes to carry loads of stuff around. He knows the value of easy access to money, so he keeps some in a room in his top hat. He keeps a cellphone of the latest model, and his Pokegear is mostly focused on the map function.

Regarding the project, Gregory is certain that it will improve his reputation. He will put everything he can give in it and stay focused. In a small leather-bound notebook he will keep track of the events, as well as writing personal notes.

Pokémon Team

Species: Kadabra
    Relations to Trainer: His very first Pokémon, Gregory regards Walter as his butler. It is his favorite, and he reserves it for special battles
    Name:Walter
    Species Deviances: The star on his head is a little smaller than usual, and the spoon looks like it has been polished for hours.

Species: Butterfree
    Relations to Trainer: Gregory captured Sir Charles as a Caterpie, and decided it had a noble bearing. He uses it as his favourite starter in combat.
    Name: Sir Charles
    Species Deviances: Wings a little whiter than usual.

Species: Golbat
    Relations to Trainer: His newest Pokémon, Gregory is not quite used to her yet. He uses her for taking the brunt of the enemy's power.
    Name: Duchess
    Species Deviances: None

Is this too short?

Last edited:

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • ^o^ You have a black character! That may be a first for this forum.

I have a question or two. Are all of our characters friends, that is, already acquainted? How much of a history do they share? All they all in the same grade, or can I make my character a little bit older/younger than 15?

Ramzam

Bored Person
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    King900000: I'll call just be calling you King9 for the sake of my own convenience (and my smoothness of reading) as I'm a lazy person who doesn't feel like using your whole name at the moment.

The virtue of this role-play, unlike most of my others, is that there's no limit to the roster, making a reservation obsolete in most of its purposes. However, it does let me know you plan to be in the RP.

...To answer your question, yes. I'm still working on being super-clear with this stuff. >_>

Vorteld: No, that's plenty the right size. I don't care about ultramegasuperlong descriptions as long as you can get the point across. That said, welcome to the club. I'll send a PM when this all starts.

Rabbit: Only half black, though. I never remember seeing someone in Pokémon that was truly black, so I wouldn't be surprised anybody around a black character turned out to be rare. Lawl.

All the characters are acquainted at the very least. I don't imagine them knowing each other's summer business otherwise.

They share something of a history, but they don't have to be the histories of, "OMG WE'RE LIEK BFFFL!!!"

The characters I wouldn't expect to be the same age and grade. In reality, everyone around me seems to be friends with all the seniors at school. After all, some people start school early/late and/or get held back or advanced on occasion.

Rotom: I'll know you're coming.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Trainer

Name: Gwendolen (Gwen) Epica

Physical Appearance: Gwen is 5'4" and weighs about 98 pounds, so she is quite thin. She has pale skin, though it is tanned because of the wonderful summer sun. Her face has a few zits, but she usually keeps them under control, and her nose is covered in freckles. Gwen's eyes are turquoise and she has unusually big pupils. Her hair is pitch-black and is long and thick, most people consider her hair her best feature because of this.

In addition to the basics, as listed above, Gwen has a few other features. Her nails are painted turquoise, almost the same shade as her eyes, and she takes great care in keeping them perfect. Her teeth are also "kept perfect" so she has a nice white smile. Finally, though it is not very noticable, Gwen has a huge mole on her left hand.

Clothing: Gwen usually wears jeans, like most people do. Her jeans have a small rhinestone pattern on both of the back pockets, or at least most of her pairs do. She normally wears some kind of shirt with a jacket or another shirt over it, for the purposes of this RP, the shirt will be white with a once again turquoise jacket over it.

Gwen also wears a headband that matches her outfit, so you can guess what color that is (hint: it begins with "t" and ends with "urquoise"). Her shoes are regular white tennis shoes with laces, and with them she wears regular white socks. On warm days, however, she wears sandals.

Personality: Gwen is what most people call an "over achiever", though she was lazy this summer and that is why she needs to be part of this RP. She always tries her best, and usually succeeds, at everything she has to do. Gwen also does extra work, but not normally. She is moderately brave, but even more so she is extremely curious, which is what led her to want to investigat the "full moon fade away". Because Gwen is also careful, her curiosity doesn't get the best of her. Finally, she is usually quite friendly, but that doesn't stop her from gossiping.

Battle Style: Gwen doesn't battle very often, but when she does she usully likes to start off by getting the foe to be affected with a status problem. She also comes up with crafty and effective ways to get more damage taken off the foe. Gwen doesn't spend much time with defense, but she is a big fan of trying to dodge every attack. Gwen absolutely despises stat raising or lowering moves, and thinks they are a waste of time.

Notable Past Events: Not much has gone on in Gewn's past, except maybe the day she recieved her pokemon. It was a beautiful morning, Gwen's birthday, and she ran downstaris to find, among the presents, s basket. Contained in said basket was a young swinub with a silver bandana around it's neck. This happened when Gwen was seven, and she has done quite a bit of training since then.

Other than that, the only other even remotely interesting event was when her younger brother, Tom, was born. Gwen was nine at the time, and very excited to have a little brother. Now that Tom is five and a big troublemaker, she is less enthusiastic about having him around.

Other: There is not much else to say about Gwen. She is a farly good singer and loves to sing, she often hums to herself. Also, she loves dancing, but not formal ballet kind of dancing, more like dancing to really bouncy music and having fun. Gwen is not the athletic type and is quite slow and certainly not very strong, so she hates gym class.

Pokemon Team

Species: Mamoswine

Relation to trainer: Recieved as a gift for her 7th birthday, so he is vrey well bonded to Gwen and shows it by carrying her around in his back.

Name: Tundra

Species Deviences: Tundra's fur is a few inches longer than normal, but other than that there is nothing that separates hiom from other mamoswine.

External Links
    none

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Not sure how many people you're taking, but what the heck, I'll apply anyway.

Trainer
    Name: Hector Gomez
    Physical Appearance: Sort of a long face with noticeable cheekbones, a prominent nose with a bit of a downward bend in the bridge, and a large and slightly crooked-toothed smile. In other words, he's a little funny-looking, but not in an entirely uncharming way. The Latin influence in his blood is clear in his facial structure and golden-brown skin. He has dark eyes, the kind that appear black from a distance, and oily black hair. It's short, but the front always seems to flip up a bit in a slight cowlick. He is visibly muscular, but has more of a lean build than anything - most of it seems to concentrate in his broad shoulders. He is around the average height for a boy his age, perhaps a tad on the short side - though he's still growing, of course. His jawline is also growing steadily rougher, and there's the faintest shadow of dark stubble around his chin.
    Clothing: Solid-colored tee shirts, jeans and bermuda shorts in the summer. Usually bright colors, relatively unadorned (perhaps a simple design or two on the front of his shirt). Por ejemplo: a bright red T-shirt, a pair of knee-length black chino shorts, and a pair of black high-top basketball shoes. Hector's not exactly a snappy dresser, but he's not color-blind either.

Personality: Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he means well. To his credit, although he may not naturally be very bright, he is curious and willing to learn and work hard. He's not afraid to ask questions, even at the risk that they might be classified as stupid or embarrassing. All in all, he's not much concerned with what others think of him - he's polite to everyone, and he does not seem to mind being the butt of others' jokes. In general, though, he is pretty well-liked by his peers, due in large part to his agreeable personality. His best quality is perhaps his sincerity - he is rarely ever sarcastic or false, and if he tries to be either you know something's up (and it usually doesn't work anyway).

Hector doesn't always think things through - he's not intentionally reckless and he rarely seeks out danger, but he'll follow paths that may lead into heady situations without warning if he feels the inclination to do so. Also, he has been known to open his mouth in inopportune situations - he's not exactly infamous for it, but it has happened before.

Battle Style: Relatively confident and straightforward, if not very intricate. He's pretty much hit-or-miss - it depends on the style of the opponent he's up against. He does know his Pokémon pretty well, having lived with them for quite a while, so that's an advantage, but he's not well-versed in the finer points of battle strategy. He tries to stay balanced but still leans towards the offensive.

Notable Past Events: Parents divorced when he was seven - he lives with his father and visits his mother, stepfather and half-brother about twice a year. Living in a single-income household for over half his life, he couldn't exactly be said to have a privileged background, but it's comfortable enough.

He received his first Pokémon as a birthday present when he was five, and the second was caught almost a year later on a camping trip with his Pokémon hobbyist uncle.

Other: Hector is halfway decent at most sports - his favorite is baseball. Though he likes Pokémon and enjoys battling on occasion, he does tend to prefer self-reliant physical activities and is generally better at following orders and working in a team than directing one. He is bilingual - Spanish was the first language he spoke in his childhood. He is certainly fluent in English but he has a trace of an accent - rounder vowels, more pronounced "s" sounds and a certain slurred, singsongy, slang-filled (wow, alliteration) way of speaking. ((is this okay? I'm writing this assuming we are playing in a Pokémon inhabited version of our real world, but if we're not I can change it.))

Pokémon Team
    Species: Raticate
    Relations to Trainer: Hector's raised this one since he was fresh out of his egg, so they're pretty good friends - they have a strong sense of physical camaraderie, often play-wrestling outside of battle and maintaining some degree of contact during one.
    Name: Hector has always called him by his species name, often shortening it to Rat.
    Species Deviances: Slight overbite.

Species: Cacturne
    Relations to Trainer: More introverted and dignified than Rat, and thus a little more withdrawn from rambunctious activities with Hector. They're still close, though - Hector actually admires Duke's cunning and wishes he could be as fast on his feet.
    Name: The Duke, officially, or just Duke. Actually, Hector will often refer to him using a multitude of different terms of respect, and quite unironically: Señor, Sir, Mister, the King, the Master, "da Boss"... they're the equivalent of affectionate pet names for him.
    Species Deviances: None, really.

Last edited:

Elaine

Is a KOS-MOS fan :3
    Years
  • Trainer

Name: Kara Lovestone

Physical Appearance: Kara is 5'1" and weighs about 110 pounds. She's a little on the tan side and can get slightly pale during the winter. Her face is clear of any zits due to face care products. Kara's eyes are light purple and normally look tired. Her hair is dark brown, close to looking black and is short with an uneven cut, making it a bit slightly wild looking but also modern. Her nails are clean, she has a nice white smile along with an unnoticeable white patch of a birthmark on her arm.

Clothing: Kara likes to look sleek but casual at the same time. She wears jeans of course, brown shoes and a red Shirred squareneck top.

Kara also carries a cream colored one strap bag to serve as a neutral color for her outfit and wears a stainless steel star shaped necklace around her neck. During scorching days, Kara would pull out a pair of sunglasses and amber colored flip flops.

Personality Kara is an easy going, down to earth sort of girl. She hangs around with Pokemon more than people and feels more comfortable that way. She doesn't have much friends which explains why she turns to Pokemon for friendships. Kara is a bit shy and is also quiet. She's a creative girl too, illustrating art and always thinking of new things to do. She can come with the weirdest but unique ideas.

Battle Style: Kara doesn't battle often but when someone offers her a battle she reluctantly accepts. Kara is a bit of a pacifist and would rather befriending Pokemon than forcing them into battle. Whenever Kara is in battle, She is more focused into taking down her opponents by seeking out their weakness and taking them down that way. She finds it swift and easy for her.

Notable Past Events: Kara has gained an unusual gift when she was young and its to understand what Pokemon are saying and actually converse with them. It is probably because she's been around Pokemon all her life (literally. Just pokemon, no people friends.) Her mother runs a Pokemon daycare and Kara used to hang around with the baby Pokemon and play with them. Ever since that day, Kara has dedicated herself to go out and explore and meet new Pokemon friends. People found it quite strange when Kara would talk to a wild Pokemon as if it were people. They had no idea she could actually understand Pokemon language so they assumed she was just being silly. (She honestly needs to see more people before she mentally becomes a Pokemon herself.) Kara has no siblings of her own. She is an only child. Her father divorced with her mom years back. Kara claims she doesn't remember her father. Perhaps she's in denial.

Other: Nothing much about Kara despite her understanding poke speak. She also loves to live out in the wild outdoors so she moves from place to place to find new Pokemon to befriend with and discover new and exotic things.

Pokemon Team

Species: Luxray

Relation to trainer: Met Kara in the wild when he as a small shinx. Kara befriended him when he was badly injured so she took him in to tend to his wounds. He has been very protective of Kara ever since.
    Name: Storm

Species Deviences: Storm produces enough voltage to make a town lose it's power but only when he uses an attack.

Species: Gallade

Relation to trainer: Was won as a prized ralts from a competition. He was very shy and timid around Kara before. After watching other pokemon take place in casual battles, he wanted to become stronger, asking kara if she can train him more. As time went by, Knightz finally became what he wanted to be come...a Gallade. Kara also named him Knightz becasue of his blades. She sees him as her knight in shining armor. Knightz tends to blush when she mentions that and would do whatever it takes for her.

Name:Knightz

Species Deviences: Knightz physical attack rises whenever he is flinched other than that, his strength comes from his blades.

Species: Chansey

Relation to trainer: Was a gift from her mother to make sure Kara would always remain in good health while out in her journey. Becasue of that, Elaine was the best candidate for healing. Kara named her "Elaine" for reasons unknown. Perhaps she thought the name was cute and lady like for such a pokemon. At the time, Elaine was only a happiny and barely knew anything about healing or anything at all for that matter. Elaine was also Kara's first pokemon which made things even more harder for Elaine to build a team of her own. Elaine is very down to earth and is always there to help Kara in need. She can also be a bit clumsy at times.

Name:Elaine

Species Deviences: Elaine doesn't really have anything out of the ordinary except she can pull out her eggs to heal anyone in need.

External Links
    none

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Graaah.

Name: Edwin T. Fortescue
    Physical Appearance: Edwin's hair is cut flatly on top of his head, allowing for a liberal amount of growth. His hair is the colour of autumn – all light brown and a bit vaguely glossy. A pair of cyan eyes radiates happiness, though the whole of his face sometimes loathes showing it openly. His build can be described as slender, but not overly lanky, at a height of 5'5". He does not look fit for melee combat or extensive exercise; his frame is more that of a frail person. To add to it, his fingers are thin from hours of relentless practice on his violin, and well manicured, for a person cannot play the violin properly with long fingernails.

Clothing: Edwin usually wears black cargo pants, its pockets containing an assortment of potentially marginally useful things; gumballs, paper clips, scraps of paper, rosin, chalk, and other such esoteric things that no normal person would have in his or her pocket all the time. On top of this, Edwin wears a white cotton shirt with a collar, the concert standard and the only kind of shirt Edwin has in multitudes in his wardrobe. Edwin usually wears odd socks on both feet, and only rarely does he remember to wear a pair. For the purposes of this RP, the right sock will be black, and the left will be grey. Outside his socks is a pair of running shoes, once again black. Adding to this ensemble is a canvas yellow trenchcoat embroidered with black treble and bass clefs, fashioned out of some artificial polymer and waterproof.

Personality: Edwin is not a practical person; often nervous, somewhat timid, and a thorough daydreamer, he is forgetful with important matters but remembers to bring unnecessary things. Such as forgetting to bring a torch but bringing his stainless steel violin case instead. However, Edwin is an optimist at the worst of times, usually shrugging off unfortunate events with ease and dealing with it to the best of his ability.

Edwin does not, unfortunately, possess the attribute of leadership. His nervousness shows through precisely at this moment, and he is more of a follower than a leader. When he contributes an idea and it immediately gets refuted, he is too nervous to restate the idea, much less defend it.

Edwin falls into a daydream he cannot pull out of when he begins to play music; to him, music is the only thing worth living for. Not the bad kinds of music, of course… Edwin has many opinions about modern music, some of which one would not want to know about. No, Edwin's appreciation stems from classical music, and will not stop until he finishes. Adding to the problem is Edwin's considerable musical skill; his ability to actually pull others into his expressive music attracts all sorts of Pokemon.

Battle Style: Edwin believes that the incapacitation of the opponent is the key to winning the battle. First, he defends himself temporarily, but well enough so that he can launch a counterattack against the offending Pokemon, often inducing sleep, paralysis, or confusion in the offender. Another attribute that Edwin values is speed; after all, if his Pokemon gets the first strike, there is no need to go for preventative measures.

Edwin's most important aspect of battling, however, is insistence on elegance, a habitual action for a musician. He performs instinctually in combat, and lives in the moment of the performance. He pulls off various ridiculous combos in order to get to the destination, although his individual strikes are not as powerful as others' attacks.

Notable Past Events: Edwin first came into contact with music during an encounter with his mother's Chimecho in their garden, who replicated the sounds on a violin that Edwin's mother, as a violinist played. As a result, he became enthralled with music and started pursuing the study of the violin, becoming immersed in its practice. He plans to become a musician when he grows up.

Edwin's mother died when he was eight. His father's personality radically changed, and was much harsher to Edwin than when his mother was still alive. His father, being a parent, wanted Edwin to excel as quickly as possible, and Edwin's personality undertook some not-very-drastic-but-still-noticeable changes, such as heightened nervousness and detachedness from the real world.

Other Edwin carries a bag, yes, but it contains only some sheet music, a couple of Pokeballs, some food, and a box of matches. He travels lightly, and with his violin case handy, he can always attempt to busk on the street.
    (Ah, anyway, possibly impossible things aside)
    Edwin is surprisingly weak, and does not respond well to physical overexertion. That's about it.
    Pokémon Team

Species: Chimecho
    Relations to Trainer: Left to him by his mother after her death, Sorana is Edwin's childhood friend. The entity that Edwin tells his troubles to, and she sometimes sings to Edwin.
    Name: Sorana, vaguely similar to Soprano
    Species Deviances: An extra blotch of red in the approximate shape of a musical note.

Species: Bellossom
    Relations to Trainer: He was attracted by Edwin playing music in the fields just on the outskirts of the townas an Oddish, and stayed with Edwin thereafter. His father couldn't bear the smell of Gloom, and after consulting a Pokemon researcher, promptly ordered Edwin a Sun Stone to turn Gloom into Bellossom.
    Name: Tino
    Species Deviances: Not much, actually.

External Links
    None.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Trainer
    Name: Edward
    Physical Appearance: Edward is about avererage for his age. He stands at about 5 foot 5 inches and weighs about 95-100 lbs. He has messy copper brown hair with golden blonde streaks. He has golden brown eyes that sometimes turn pitch black. He is a very pale white and has a soft looking face. When he gets angry, though, his face turns very dark. He has a nice, crooked smile that almost everyone loves.

Clothing: Edward wears an attire of a blue long-sleeved full button up shirt or a grey short-sleeved undershirt. He wears a pair of baggy blue jeans and a dark grey jacket. He wears a golden heart-shaped locket given to him by his girlfriend with a picture of him on one side and her on the otherside. He wears a black sweatband with his family crest and black and grey fingerless gloves.

Personality: Edward is a very humorous young man. He is protective of his first and so far only girlfriend, Alice. He sometimes follows her secretly when she goes to a nearby town that he thinks is to dangerous for her alone, and never gets caught. Most girls envy Alice for having him as boyfriend, and he despises the fact that they stay away from her because of it.

He is very polite and kind around people except when they tick him off. When Edward gets angry, get a good 20 miles radius away from him. He normally controls himself around people, but sometimes can't. Edward has a short temper, but tries to control it. He usually supports the ideas his friends have unless they are just plain stupid.

When something happens with people when its just them and him hanging out he always blames himself finding some sort of way to do it. People often tell him that he's a danger magnet and Edward thinks he is because of his past. He deeply cares for the people closest to him and never blames them for anything.

Battle Style: Edward loves to battle just for fun, but if someone is forcing their Pokemon to battle when it obviously doesn't want to Edward blows up in anger. He often doesn't use and doesn't really believe in type disadvantages and advantages. He toughs out battle with his Pokemon and also uses strategical advantages.

He throws out a couple of not really trying to hit, but if possible hit them attacks. jsut so he can analyze the opponent. He often trains on his Pokemon's speed and attack power knowing that if his Pokemon are to fast for the opponent they'll miss and won't hit them.

Notable Past Events: Edward lived in a house of 2 parents and 5 children until he was about 5. When he was five his mother caught a terrible disease and died from it. A few days later his three older sisters caught it over a few days difference and all died from it. After this it was his father, older brother, and him. They moved because their dad didn't want them to catch it, and while moving their car spun out of control, crashed, and as a result his father died.

Him and his older brother, Phil, were forced to live on the streets constantly running from police and orphanages. Edward was 6 and went out one day to find food for him and his brother and came back to find his brother lying on the ground dead with a gun next to him. The gun was empty now, but Edward saw the blood pouring from his brother's head.

Edward was then caught a few hours later after sitting next to his brother's body and was convicted of murder. He was finally proved innocent, but just barely, and was sent to an orphanage. He lived there until he was 8 and was then adopted by a family of 6.

The family consisted of the father Paul, the mother Fransisca, the triplet sisters and brother Paula, Annika, and Max, and then the older brother Richard. Edward was welcomed in the first day like he had been living there forever. He grew up and when he turned 12 he met Alice.

It was like love at first sight. Alice and him began dating and most everyone started looking down upon Alice, the once goody two shoes Alice, because she had started dating someone convicted of murder at 8, but Alice didn't care.

Other: Edward will do anything for his fiends, Alice's friends, and especially Alice.

Pokémon Team
    Species: Crobat
    Relations to Trainer: Found on streets when living with older brother. Became best friends and grew a loving compassion between eachother.
    Name: Vamp(when Edward's angry at him he calls him Vampire)
    Species Deviances: Instead of being purple he is gray. Also wears a black bandana around one wing like all of Edward's Pokemon wear.
    Sprite:
    Full Moon Fade Away

Species: Croconaw
    Relations to Trainer: Given to by Alice as a Totodile. Evolvde during fun battle against her.
    Name: Snap
    Species Deviances: Instead of red spikes they're green. Also wears black bandana around neck.
    Sprite:
    Full Moon Fade Away

Species: Monferno
    Relations to Trainer: Taken as Chimchar from trainer who abandoned her. Evolved during a date in the park with Alice.
    Name: Flare
    Species Deviances: Fire is blue instead of red. Wears black bandana wrapped around her right arm.
    Sprite:
    Full Moon Fade Away

Also, will we be able to catch Pokemon later on in the RP? If not then I'll edit it with more Pokemon. If so then this is my application:)

Ramzam

Bored Person
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    ~Rotom~: Lawl, Epica... I see what you did thar. Epic. Oh, right. I'll add you to the CC list when I send out the start messages. :p

Spearow:
    The RP takes place in a world that's mostly nondescript, save for that it has Pokémon and starts in a place with name that has a musical reference. Which means it can be thought of as a Poké-version of our real world, if you want.

Welcome to the CC list.

Elaine:
    I'll talk to you over PM, 'kay? 'Kay.

Cirrus:
    Yeah, well RAAAAAAWR!!! Avast ye landlubber! D=< Welcome aboard, me hearty. Arrrrrrrrrr...

Pikalover10:
    I'll address you the same way I did to Elaine.

Yet he doesn't really seem to have any sort of traumatization.

Eletj: lolk =D

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Normally, I hate recycling characters especially if the other RP with the character hasn't officially died. But I want to use him anyway so here goes nothing. I had to butcher the multi-paragraph history. So bullet points will hopefully do it.

Name: Isaac Rendell

Personality: Isaac is a traditional young adult coming from a traditional home. By traditional of course, I mean extremely typical. Born into city life, Isaac is used to the fast life, instant results, and the rush that comes with life. As a result of his culture, Isaac is extremely reckless and careless seeking instant gratification in that moment. These acts reveal that Isaac is quite childish and borderline stupid. If action doesn't find him, he will find action pulling pranks, breaking the law; in general he will do anything. With his desire for the rush without the assistance of drugs, he is impatient and often acts before the word "think" enters his small brain. By the previous statement, you probably reached the conclusion that Isaac isn't particularly intelligent, and you would only be partially correct. Isaac is a man with plenty of common sense, but rarely uses it to do anything as he much rather enjoy simply acting and dealing with the consequences later. Raw intelligence isn't his strong suit, as Isaac was only a "C" student in High School and barely graduating having to repeat History twice.

Despite his standard adolescent rage, Isaac is quite enlightening with a great look on life, at least in his own mind. Being carefree, he goes with the flow of life, believing in karma and the notion that people emit energies creating certain auras. He lives in a constant quest to generate a positive aura, believing with all his heart that if he contains a positive vibe within his person, good fortunate will be upon him. As a result, he frowns upon religion as he sees only corporate heads trying to brainwash people.

Socially, Isaac is quite acceptable. He has great charm and charisma due his childlike nature and great reserves of energy. His only flaw is the traditional sense of women. He seems them as damsels in distress and often finds himself trying to protect them for the harms of society. Women interpret it as sexism, but he thinks they are putting on an image to distort men and catch them off-guard.

Appearance and Clothing: Isaac has a standard appearance typical to that of male trainers, meaning he doesn't stand out in crowds, a trait he rather enjoys. He stands at about 5"9 with a thin yet capable body weighing in at about 165 pounds. From head to toe, his features make him appear like any other male.

OOC: Overall, I modeled his appearance after the Generation II male cool trainer sprite, since my goal with Isaac is to make as normal as possible.

Looking at his head and face, Isaac carries a young bright expression on his face that can be easily seen due to his fairly short dirty blonde hair, that is spiked out in the front allowing his vision to fully experience life, so he says. The hair barely reaches his ears and his neck is fully exposed to nature. His eyes are an emerald green with a certain shine that reveals a free nature to them. Isaac's face is fairly youthful with a little bit of facial hair sticking out due to his laziness on shaving (he claims it is an unnecessary chore). His face contains no physical defects or major issues with physical impurities practically non-existent due to his determination in removing these qualities. His teeth are straightened due to a painful experiences with braces in middle school however his teeth have the natural wear and tear that prevents pearly whites. He sports a single piercing, a sliver loop on his left ear lobe. This was a spur of the moment activity and he often forgets it is there.

Clothing section here
    His clothes are fairly standard amongst other trainers. He wears a jacket typical of the "cool-trainers" of the Johto region, only colored with a dark blue flavor instead. The designs are nearly non-existant as well, as he rather have no stand out symbols on his clothes. A plain slim fit black t-shirt remains underneath the jacket to prevent nudity. He wears worn and torn blue jeans in order keep his boxers from showing. The jeans seem almost unwashed with plenty of dirt stains and tears, but he assures everyone that his clothes are washed regularly. To keep his hands and feet protected, he wears fingerless leather gloves that are clearly broken in and standard running shoes that like his gloves are nearly broken.

Other somewhat important physical traits
    Overall, he carries himself like most teenagers with decent yet not dominant posture and a casual style to walking. He often has a smile on his face, to signify his carefree and lax attitude towards life. His voice is comparable to that of a good natured hero in my modern depictions complete with some sincerity. However, he often uses casual language and simple diction with throws off his knight in shining armor energy his faceless voice may create and establish. However, his appearance is a bit ruffled and worn with his hair unkempt for the most part and his clothes stained with dirt and such. A few cuts and bruises dot themselves across his body but he managed to prevent scarring. Lucky him.

Battle Style: Having only two Pokemon, Issac is not a hardcore battler, preferring to simply hang out than really fight. That being said, if called into battle, Isaac is one for simple strategy: Attack, and attack well.

Having decent experience under his belt (limited to random trainer battles and wild Pokemon slaughters), Isaac uses the idea of the Same-Type-Attack-Bonus, keeping his team within their element as they can use it effectively, believing their knowledge and experience allows them to better utilize their elemental attacks. He rarely points them out their elemental for fear of complete defeat, which means he would never put a Charmander against a Squirtle. Isaac rarely takes chances or massive risks, meaning he thinks inside the box and never out of it. He waits for opportunities if put at a disadvantage as he fights best with the upper hand and fails at being the underdog.

Notable Past Events(this history assumes that a standard school system exists within the region): Isaac's home life is as normal as it gets. He lived his mother, father and younger sister. Mother was a homemaker, father was a store manger and sister, like him, was a student. He attended the public school system like any other child but was never good at it. Earning average grades at best and was forced to repeat many courses. He failed at Physics, History and English but aced Psychology (his personal favorite course), Biology and Gym. This placed Isaac in the jock position in High School, as he only performed well in sports. He became a Basketball and Track star by day and a tutored student by night, if only to keep himself on the sports teams.

Unlike most children his age, Isaac never caught on to the Pokemon craze. He was too caught up in school, sports, and work to bother training Pokemon. In fact, his aspirations was to work at his father's store till he could pay for college in full without loans. However, on his 16th birthday, his father gave him a Pokemon Egg. The parental units of the egg were unknown, but Isaac bit only to keep his parents happy. A few days later and it hatched, containing a Riolu.

Upon his attainment of Riolu, Isaac took a slightly greater interest into Pokemon. It was limited to training and small adventuring on weekends. Over time, Isaac's father saw potential in Isaac and begged up to take an offer. The offer was for Isaac to travel over the summer of his Senior year of high school and to find himself. He didn't want Isaac to fall into the pit of working in a chain of stores for the rest of life or to doom himself in the college system, unaware of his true goals. He wanted Isaac to explore the world and find his true identity. Isaac accepted with no questions.

Other: Isaac has a habit of referring people by strange nicknames based on their first impression that they give off to him. This causes often bad things to occur to him, including violence.

Being a varsity level athlete, Isaac is in excellent physical condition even though he looks slim. He contains great endurance and good leg and core strength.

Being in touch with the force of karma, Isaac believes he "read" people's auras. In a sense, he can tell if people have good or bad karma. However, this is more guess work on his part as these "readings" occur after he met them and has a small discussion. These readings are often correct, but he has been wrong several times. Call it good guesswork/deduction if anything as his "street smarts" are far superior to his "book smarts".

Isaac is technologically illiterate with anything past a cell phone and a computer.

Pokemon Team

Species: Lucario
    Relations to Trainer: As Lucario is Isaac's first Pokemon, the two have a distinct bond with Lucario being the brains of the operation all the time. They act more like brothers than anything else, as Lucario often does the aura-speak to communicate, calling Isaac a "carefree moron". Lucario is always out of his Pokeball unless injured or tired allowing their bickering to never end.
    Name: Isaac sucks at names so he resolved to calling him Luke.
    Species Deviances: None at all. Completely normal.

Species: Wartortle
    Relations to Trainer: Wartortle was attained shortly before Isaac's departure as a gift from his little sister as a Squirtle. Orginally being her Pokemon, Isaac sturggled to gain its trust as Squirtle was a disobedient delinquent. Over time, the two clicked and their relationship is typical for a trainer and Pokemon to have.
    Name: Isaac renamed Squirtle "Rebel" due to its attitude. The name stuck as Wartortle seems to like it.
    Name: About 5 in human years
    Species Deviances: Wartortle's shell is slightly darker and seemingly stronger. Close to evolution maybe?

Last edited:

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Name: Adanis Davenpor

Physical Appearence: 5'11''. Not tan AT ALL. Generally tries not to be in the sun. He will hang with friends, but usually in the shade. Has medium length black straight hair. He has a piercing above his right eyebrow. He has perfect vision and hearing. He has a medium body type, weighing in at 165 lbs. He has a tattoo of an eye on his neck.

Clothes: He generally wears one of many band shirts he owns, all of which are black. He wears normal black shoes and black loose-fit jeans. He may wear a black trenchcoat if the weather needs, but that doesn't matter, as it's summer. That's it.

Personality: Although he gives of a very fierce appearance, he is actually very pacifistic, leading many to see him as a...wimp. He prefers the arts (music, writing, photography) over other "manly" things, like cars, sports, etc. He is extremely intelligent, and writes in a very Victorian style. He is actually vvery friendly, but prefers not to talk, not out of shyness, but just out of a lack of wanting to talk. He is considered a vampire by others, but he does not deny the existence of vampires, and secretly longs to be one himself.
    Because of the towns history, and his own genetics, he is very paranoid and superstitious. He also can't have any kind of caffeine, as it will cause him to have a panic attack.

Battle style: He prefers to use a defensive style, expecting an attack, he will most likely counter and/or use that attack to his advantage. He prefers a supernatural type, as they could help protect him from some supernatural events he believe may happen.
    He generally allows his Pokemon to "get some feeling" into their attacks and motions, choosing a graceful, serene attack over a blunt attack.

Past history: His parents don't really care for him, being raised with another brother and sister. He tries to get out of the house as much as possible, and usually stays at some friends' houses. He moved to Staccato when he was 14, as his dad was in the military. He has now retired, assuring Adanis will be able to finish his senior year of high school.

His relationship with Lora, his Gardevoir, has been somewhat....awkward. Although he sees Gardevoir as a Pokemon and a friend, his Gardevoir is a little more....loving. Although she is confused about how humans mate and act, she has some feelings of love. Adanis caught his Gardevoir when he was 15, and he tries to keep her out of the Pokeball as often as possible. He has expressed some favoritism to her, though. He had caught her in a Pokeball he had custom ordered, all black with a red streak along the middle.

Although he is not particularly thrilled about the presentation, he is hoping he can learn something in order to hopefully quell some of his paranoia and superstition.

Pokémon Team

Species: Gardevoir
    Relations to Trainer: Lora is in love with Adanis, to put it bluntly. Adanis is somewhat aware, but chooses not to do anything about it. Lora is Adanis' first Pokemon, and helped him to sculpt a kind of flowing, serene defensive battle style.
    Name: Lora
    Species Deviances: She has black hair with a purple streak along the flip in front of her face.

Species: Haunter
    Relations to Trainer: He caught Lestat as a Gastly shortly after he caught Ardere. He originally intended to use him to scare his brother, but befriended him quickly. When Lestat evolved, he started to realize a lot about Pokemon and their relationships to humans, as he evolved right when Adanis was in the middle of a panic attack. Lestat's evolution quelled Adanis' fear, and helped form a strong relationship.
    Name: Lestat
    Species Deviances: None

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • This... Lestat... reminds me of Anne... Rice...

Seriously? FOR CEREAL?!

*facepalm*

Getting back to my main point... Smelly Pokemon are bad, so I changed my Oddish to a Bellossom. Doesn't take much to get it to evolve anyway, and a Sun Stone is explainable because no one likes smelly Pokemon.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • This... Lestat... reminds me of Anne... Rice...

Seriously? FOR CEREAL?!

*facepalm*

Getting back to my main point... Smelly Pokemon are bad, so I changed my Oddish to a Bellossom. Doesn't take much to get it to evolve anyway, and a Sun Stone is explainable because no one likes smelly Pokemon.
    Ummmm.....I have a friend irl named Lestat by the way....

........but yea I know what you're talking about :p Don't worry, not gonna be like Anne Rice's Lestat.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Seeing that the level is a bit higher than I expected, I change my Zubat into a Golbat, at least :p

King!

better
    Years
  • I'm sorry, my SU will (hopefully) be up in this spot tonight! Thanks! And call me King. ;)

Years
  • Trainer
    Name: Jack Gray
    Physical Appearance: Medium height of slim build with light brown skin compexion. He has black shiny hair
    Jacks face is always zit free so some people accuse him of being beauty queen for always being so tidy.
    With his beard coming he usually shaves it neatly.
    Has Blue-green eyes.
    He has one ear pierced with a small fire stone in the earing.

Clothing: He wears a blue long sleeve shirt with a pokeball on the front(although it is summer he still feels a bit chilly most times). He wear slightly washed out blue jeans. Has an identical necklace around his neck with a pendant his brother gave him before going away to sinnoh. Wears white sneakers with a blue trim. He also wears a striped beannie as he things the sun will mess up his , so called, great quality hair

Personality: Calm, Cool and Collected but when he is mad you better stay out of his way. Some people say he has anger management problems as the slightest thing sets him off. When it comes down to his pokemon only one thing comes before them and thats his family, but he considers his pokemon his family. He had a very close relation to his brother and tries to emulate his ways in everything he does.

Battle Style: Goes for the big kill after wearing down his opponent with his pokemon quick agility and speed. His Charmeleon and his Scizor are his main fighting pokemon. although he has 4 pokemon he never takes for granted the fact that he does not want anyone of them to lose in a fight. Power battleing is the way to go for him but is a master strategist.

Notable Past Events: He grow up in a family of famous pokemon champions and is trying to live up to his parents and sibling expectation. He feels he will never live up to his older brother and so usually gets angry with his parent when they compare him to his brother . Once when he was 10 he saw someone trying to steal another persons pokemon, too young to do anything then he vowed to never let that happen to someone again.

Other: Did not catch his first pokemon charmeleon but found him abandon and weak as a charmander in the alley after he was beaten by a group of meoths. From this charmeleon has grown to become the rock of the team and Jacks go to become for anything.
    Carries a one strap bag with medicine, food and pokeballs.
    Grow up in a town similar to saffron a town where pokemon battles were popular

Pokémon Team

Species - Charmeleon
    Relation to trainer- would give anything for his trainer and has shown that in past events that have happened between the two. When looking at the relation between Jack and Blaze you see it as a brother and brother relationship
    Name- Blaze (Boring i know)
    Gender- Male
    Species Deviances- Has a blue tail flame not red.

Species - Sandslash
    Relation to trainer- always trying to impress jack in battles so that he can be his go to pokemon. this show when blaze and slashy fight in double battles. Slash loves the thrill of battle but often dreams about being in a pokemon contest with Jack
    Name- Slashy
    Gender- Male
    Special Deviances- None

Species - Espeon
    Relation to trainer- suprisinly always out of pokeball cuddling with jack and has some teritorial issues when girls come around him.
    Name- Ester
    Gender- Female
    Special deviance- Blue gem on head not red

Species- Scizor
    Relation to trainer- none. really only acknowledges Jack in battles since he was the outcast of a clan of warrior scythers and scizors making him hard and distant. Although he bearly respects jack he know that Jack is a great trainer so that why he stands by his side proudly. Also has major respect for Blaze.
    Name- None
    Gender- Male
    Special Deviance- has a scar on his back

Tell me if it needs more

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back