• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Moon Fade Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    I'll have a sign-up up by the end of the afternoon...

It's scary how many people are here. I'm intimidated. xD

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    What you said:
    Spoiler:
    Definitely. Specifically, the Physical Appearance,
    clothing, personality, battle style, and more info on Scizor. I get what you mean, but vagueness isn't really good for RP.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    so just add more to the information and it ok
    and should i only add on to scizor?
    Yea, the other Pokemon are good, and although that info you added is ok, maybe even a little more would be better. Possibly about why your character agreed to do the presentation, and how he acts around other friends, acquintances, school mates, etc.

Ramzam

Bored Person
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    LAWLWOT GUYS. Such a big turnout. My, uh... MY IDUNNO SENSES ARE TINGLING...!

That said, I might make cuts, rather than just demand higher quality, but since it's a only a few weeks until BAA ends school, I'll be getting a few things of high importance out of the way. One of these things, if I don't get in within the next two days is going to put me in summer school. That said, I have an excuse for being slow about this, right now. MOVING ON.
    ----------------------
    This role-play's focus isn't on the action. All these (moderately) battle-worthy Pokémon make me role my eyes, border on a facepalm, and make me debate giving Jansen a Dragonair, like I originally wanted to. >_>

Elaine/Pikalover10: After some brief extra consideration, I've decided to let you both know you're in. You both fit the standards, even though I might not entirely like a few small bits of your characters.

Regardless, you're on muh list.

Got-a-Plan-B: For future reference, because I'm such a zetta conformist, I'd ask you keep the application sheet the way it is in the code that only seems to work on certain forums...or the example. I generally separate physical and clothing, because it makes it easier for some to do it that way. Nitpicking aside.

I'll see you in Hollywood.

Zanny: I can see where you're going, but something just seems...missing. To me, at the least.

Jackblaze: I'm going to ask you to give me a little more of something understandable about your character. You might also want to consider revising them in a few ways as well.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    Trainer

Name: Morgan Falkland

Physical Appearance: Morgan is a small, almost frail girl who hasn't hit puberty yet. She could pass for a 12-year-old. Adults call her cute. Her straight, enviously blonde hair falls in a wispy haircut to her shoulders and into her eyes. Her skin is very pale and a little plump. She has a snub nose in a round face, clear blue-grey eyes, thi lips, and a nice smile.

Clothing: Morgan's clothing style is fairly eccentric. She goes in for retro accessories, like oversized tinted sunglasses and tye-dye shirts, then mixes it up with colourful neck bandanas and wooden waist beads. She owns two pairs of rubber boots - not the cheap kind, the stylish, patterned kind. In the summer, she wears plain spaghetti-strap tops and jean shorts or a knee-length pleated cotton skirt. She also carries a round brown tote bag that used to belong to her mom. On her shoulder, it looks far too large, but it does fit all of her things.

Personality: Morgan is rather tomboyish, or else she just hasn't outgrown that stage when splashing in puddles and looking for Poliwags was 'cool'. She likes biking and climbing trees and finds it hard to sit inside when the weather is nice. She reads National Geographic when she can get her hands on it and knows a lot of ecological trivia as a result. Her dream is to visit all the major geographic regions of the world, from the Sahara to the Great Barrier Reef.

Sociable and easygoing, Morgan keeps a wide circle of acquaintances, largely thanks to a gift of being able to remember names. She organizes neighbourhood excursions with her friends, but rarely plans far ahead. She acts on impulse. When the unexpected happens, as it often does, her usual reaction is, "Awesome!" It takes a lot to make her lose her cheerful, animated exterior.

Battle Style: Morgan is a very enthusiastic battler and will challenge anyone for the hell of it. She hasn't had experience battling with a wide variety of Pokemon, only her Raichu and Pidgey, so her strategy is rather simplistic. She prefers (or attempts) to overwhelm the opponent with an all-out attack. Her Pokemon usually end up exhausted whether they win or not.

Notable Past Events: Dunno. I'll make it up as needed. xD She has two younger brothers...that's like an event.

Other: Morgan is a little self-conscious about her name. Tease her and she will likely stop talking to you.

Pokémon Team

Delta the Raichu
    Species Deviances: Delta's fur is a light yellow-orange. Her ears hang down.
    About: Delta is Morgan's first Pokemon, a gift from a doting uncle. She was recently evolved with a Thunderstone that Morgan got on her birthday. It's fair to say that Delta is spoiled. She likes cookies and fruit.

Jet the Pidgey
    Species Deviances: Nothing much, except that he usually looks ruffled and his tail is often missing feathers.
    About: Jet is probably the most agressive Pidgey you will ever ever find. Morgan chose him out of a flock of Pidgey just for that. He gets into fights and takes other Pokemon's food. Most people can't handle him without being pecked.

Tom the Lotad
    Species Deviances: He's adorable! Okay, I guess that isn't so unusual.
    About: Morgan caught Tom just a week ago down by the river. She'll probably end up releasing him because he pines without a pond to float in. He likes to run around and bite things of interest.

Last edited:

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Trainer
    Name: Sara Livingston

Physical Appearance: Sara is by no means small. She stands at 5"6, with curves adding on to her general weight. She's not dissatisfied with her weight, either, though sometimes the number 126 can make her grimace. She has auburn hair that normally reaches down to her shoulders. Straightened, it hits the middle of her shoulder blades. It can get overly frizzy, but she ignores it and pulls it up into a clip or ponytail. She has dark green eyes that can be cold as ice or burning hot, depending on her mood. She has a round face and full lips. She tans easily and retains the dark skin color for some time before it fades.

Clothing: Sara doesn't like flashy clothing. Give her jeans and a t-shirt and she's good. Just don't give her a skirt or dress. She has a pair of favorite sneakers and wears them anytime she can. Seeing as they're black and white, she doesn't have to worry about clashing with outfits (as if she cares anyways).

Personality: Sara isn't what you call a people person. She prefers being alone or with Pokemon than with humans. She finds most people to be incompetent and beneath her. She rolls her eyes at those with happy-go-lucky attitudes or, "I can change the world in one day" people. They frustrate her. But perhaps its only because, deep inside, she wishes she could believe that one person could make a difference and that the world could be made a better place instantaneously. But she's adamant in her bordering-on-pessimistic realistic ways.

Sara can be as stubborn as a mule, and isn't one to cave under pressure or give into another's demands, even if she agrees with them. But she does lack true courage. If the situation looks dire, she's likely to haul her butt out of there. She has issues with pride and temper, but she tries to keep it under control. Don't ever ask her to calm down. She doesn't like taking orders from people when she's content, so she certainly won't like it when she's angered.

Battle Style:
    Cold, calculating, and ruthless, Sara doesn't spare any mercy for her opponents. She prefers fast Pokemon that know how to hit hard. Any type of attack is fine with her, but if she had to choose she would pick special attacks. She keeps her cool under pressure, but doesn't like losing much. Sara goes with the flow and uses set strategies only when she feels its necessary. It can be her downfall, but the spontaneity gives her an advantage of unpredictability. She doesn't spend much time on defenses but on speed and stamina. If you can hit your opponent and get away fast enough, you essentially become untouchable. Of course, this technique has been foiled several times, but Sara continues to teach her Pokemon the best defense is a strong offense.

Notable Past Events:
    Nothing entirely special, Sara was an only child. It was understandable, too. Her parents ran a breeding center. One human child was enough with all of the Pokemon to look after. She received above average grades, but Sara never really knew what she wanted to with herself. The dreamer in her wants to be a Pokemon trainer, but the realist knows that isn't sensible.

Sara met Amy the Eevee shortly after she hatched. Sara was four, and the two got along well. Sara would begin crying when separated from the Eevee, and Amy was always discontent when Sara was busy elsewhere. So Sara's parents decided to just let Sara keep the young Eevee. Sara always had a huge interest in Pokemon throughout her childhood. She would visit the library to absorb facts, battle strategies, and the occasional myth or two.

Other:

Pokémon Team
    Species: Espeon (I know, I know, big surprise. Shoot me, why don't ya?)
    Relations to Trainer: Sara formed a bond with Amy when they were both small, so the Eevee was given to her by her parents. It was only recently Amy evolved.
    Name: Amy
    Species Deviances: Noneee

Species: Grovyle
    Relations to Trainer: Jason was found when Sara was around ten, cornered by a few Beedrill. Sara and Amy took it upon themselves to scare them off, and the Treecko just started following them.
    Name: Jason
    Species Deviances: None (aren't I boring?)

Species: Froslass
    Relations to Trainer: The baby Snorunt was a trade. Sara came home to find her parents' old Graveler gone and a Snorunt freezing her room over. Sara took it upon herself to train the Snorunt, but she wouldn't listen. Eventually, she went out and bought a Dawn Stone, hoping to mature the Snorunt through evolution. She didn't.
    Name: Irie
    Species Deviances: Zip. Zilch. And nada.

(I may add to it later, but I have to go shortly.)

Years
    Trainer
    Name: Lance Kingston

Physical Appearance:
    From what he's been told, Lance resembles a mix between his paternal grandfather and his father. His black hair is cut low in a buzz cut fashion just so Lance gets a nice breeze across the top of his scalp while also not having to maintain it in any way. Below his shaped eyebrows are a nice set of chestnut brown eyes that sort up pop out at you but are not overly bright. They give off the feeling of being friendly while also presenting Lance as someone not to cross.

His skin is tanned from his Hispanic bloodline and from most of the sunlight he's exposed to while performing outdoor activities. His skin is hardly flawed, but there are a few imperfections from sports injuries. He's got a couple of scars on his upper arms from falling on the ground when he played homemade games during his early years. He doesn't get them often, but seeing as he's still young, acne breakouts do form on his forehead or the bridge of his nose from time to time. These breakouts don't stay for long but they can get bad.

Lance has always aimed to make his body more for strength over speed. The body is built in an athletic way; toned so that he doesn't look frail with enough muscle to perform most heavy lifting. His torso is the typical triangle shape and his arms bulky but not overly huge. His legs aren't as built, but they do have something for support when holding heavy items.

Clothing:
    Lance has taken on more of a relaxed style of fashion. Usually he will throw on a plain t-shirt or one with a small logo or promotional image on the back. Tan cargo pants and occasionally cargo shorts of the same color cover the lower end of his body. His favorite outfits have to be a black t-shirt with the Johto Pokémon League logo on the back with his cargo pants and white shoes or his Typhlosion fan club shirt (crimson with a Typhlosion firing a fire attack with the 'Typhlosion Fan Club text in the fire) with cargo pants and black and red shoes.

He will occasionally wear a white National Pokémon League cap he got for completing a survey when he was 16. He almost always carries black shades around that are either resting on the top of his head or over his eyes.

Personality:
    Lance is a fairly intelligent person, especially with Pokémon. While he may not be that perfect score kind of guy, he does generally achieve the 'above average' scores in school. He personally disagrees that a number or letter can represent a person's true intelligence so he doesn't go crazy when the score isn't the greatest. Lance prefers Pokémon training information to the typical stuff one learns in school. He's always dreamed of being a champion in the National Pokémon League and peruses that interest heavily. Usually taking trips to the library to study up on new, old, good, and bad training habits while also taking his Pokémon to different areas to experiment.

He's often referred to as being overconfident and reckless. Lance usually tests himself and his Pokémon to the limit and has come close to seriously damaging themselves. He has never really cared though since he knows his limits and most of the time the hard work pays off in the end some how.

Socially awkward is a good way to describe Lance as well. It's not that he feels nervous around people, it is just he doesn't know exactly know what to say to someone. He often feels that what he's going to say will be lame or stupid or pointless. This often leads him to be that person that people know and are cool with, but they aren't close meaning that they don't openly go to him to talk.

Battle Style:
    Over the past five years of studying Pokémon and experimenting, Lance has found that he enjoys being mainly offensive while also having his Pokémon able to protect themselves well enough to take a few hits. His Pokémon are more like him, meaning that they're not all that quick but they can unleash powerful hits. Rarely does he use strategy in a battle and instead chooses to react to what's happening. He's found that it's easier on him and his Pokémon if they don't have to debate every move every second of the match and, while it has it's flaws, is a fairly solid style.

Notable Past Events:
    - His parents moved to another region when he was about 4 years old, but instead of taking him they decided to leave him with his uncle. His uncle once placed in the top 10 during the Johto Pokémon League and is the main person who influenced Lance's love for training and battling.

- Lance placed in the Top 5 during the Amateur Pokémon League in Johto when he was 14.

- Lace received a Cyndaquil from his uncle at the age of 15. He finished training it into a powerful Typhlosion exactly 2 years after receiving him.

Other:
    Lance caries a small backpack to carry a few items like spare Pokéballs, training books, and food for him and his Pokémon.

Pokémon Team

Species: Typhlosion
    Relations to Trainer:
    Lance received a newly hatched Cyndaquil from his uncle for Lance's 15th birthday. The two are seriously close and would do anything for each other. Lance has even gone as far as to consider him the best thing to a brother.
    Species Deviances:
    Typhlosion has managed to get a scar across his left eye. Lance isn't exactly sure where it came from, but guesses it came from a battle.

Species: Marowak
    Relations to Trainer:
    Lance caught him while training Typhlosion. He's been a staple in his team for a while for his powerful punch. While not as close as Typhlosion, Lance and Marowak are good friends, even though Marowak's stubborn attitude can get annoying.
    Species Deviances: None

Species: Larvitar
    Relations to Trainer:
    The newest addition to Lance's group of Pokémon. It was a big surprise that one of these were knocked out just outside of a friend's house. The closest Pokémon Center was 2 hours away so Lance and his uncle had to mend the Larvitar on their own. It only took a couple of days for it to recover. Lance had let it loose again but found that the Pokémon kept returning to his house every couple of nights until Lance finally decided to just add him to the group. They haven't done a lot together yet, but Lance has the highest hopes for him.
    Species Deviances:
    Instead of the usual tail where it looks like the tips have been cut, this Larvitar's tail are spiked at the end.

Ramzam

Bored Person
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    I've decided I'm very likely to wind up in summer school no matter what I do, now...so I don't really care anymore. >_>

Ramzam
    ~Rotom~
    Spearow
    Elaine
    Cirrus
    Got-a-Plan-B
    Pikalover10
    Rabbit
    *Lanee
    Extric

Vorteld

Well...! That makes a starting roster of a complete ten! :p I haven't had this big a turnout since Dawn of Flames. (This is a reference to my debut on the RP scene back at Crater.) Be sure to give me a poke if I'm getting inactive by the forum's standards.

Now. This also means some of the people that applied weren't accepted for various reasons, be it that I accidentally skipped over you, mistook you for someone else, whether or not I liked the character, or whatever-ever. You people that don't see your names on the list above STILL HAVE A CHANCE.

I've decided that signups won't close when the RP starts, but rather new characters will join after the main plot has been set in motion. That is, these newer peoples are all essentially survivors in this alternate world. Just keep the arrangements within the bounds of PMs until then.

Once I edit the initial post that'll signify the official start of the RP, I'll send out a CC to the boldface list above, notifying everyone of such. I'm just getting this post out, right now, just in case my internet decides it doesn't want to work for the rest of the day or something. :3

Last edited:

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Again, I still don't know why you don't like my character or what. Please, at least let me know SOMETHING so I can make a change.

Ramzam

Bored Person
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    I had an answer to both your questions, but like the idiot I am, I pressed the wrong shortcut and pasted blankness over some great info on my inner psyche. ARGH!!! I'll just PM it to you guys later, once I can remember exactly what it all said. >_>

Getting in character again…
    ============================================================
    "Well, Jansen…you've managed to utterly waste your time yet again," Jansen sighed as he glared at the array of monitors. All three of them had multiple windows open, each showing the results of his Googling. Nothing the teen deemed of use, though. "These websites are obviously just random stories people made up to screw with the masses and those books are filled with so much Old English that only a madman could understand what they mean."

Jansen's summer was unproductive in anything worth speaking of. Naturally, being the one to at least attempt being impressive, he foolishly set himself on making an investigation of the Full Moon Fade Away as his summer project. With this in mind, he'd decided to begin his research through the standard methods of internet and library. Unfortunately, however, neither did much more than fill him with either confusion or folklore. Jansen wanted confirmable truth.

As convenience would have it, the adventure themed calendar thumb tacked to the wall had a special date marked out. There would be a full moon soon. One of the few things all the books and websites had in common was the time when the disappearances happened. The mysterious coincidence was markedly known for only occurring during the time of a full moon.

"Firsthand source," Jansen blurted with awkward tones as he slumped in the swivel chair situated at the computer desk. With one foot, he slowly spun himself in circles. "I'll just disappear myself and get it on camera. I'm just the ultimate genius!" The sarcasm in his last exclamation was obvious. "I'll just call up the entourage of sidekicks, first." The mixed teen only chuckled slightly as he pulled his Pokégear from the desk and immediately switched it over to its phone app. Granted it was still midday, otherwise he likely wouldn't get any answer. "But who'd be dumb enough to…? Oh. Wait." Jansen briefly thought over his actions, before disregarding all logic and reason.

His overly-advanced armlet began to speed-dial the first of his list. It didn't take long for it to receive an answer in the standard, "hello," most gave when answering any phone.

"Hey, Fairbanks! Wanna get sucked into a void under the full moon?" The teenager hadn't a clue what better to say. "Really? Super. Call the others. Tell them to call their others. Tomorrow night, eleven o'clock, central gateway into the forest." End of conversation.

True to his word, Jansen was waiting where the cobblestone roads met a cul-de-sac that marked the beginning of the hiking trail to the mountain within the forest, albeit half an hour early. The darkness of the night was well lit by the full moon, casting an eerie, gray and blue glow about the nigh colorless landscape. It was the type of dark that made Jansen peek over his shoulder every few seconds and shiver as if being entered by a spirit. Sinca sat by his side, chewing on a small weed she'd picked from between the cobblestones. The night bugs in the forest were the only other sound discernible from the miltank's content munching, Jansen's breathing, and the occasional howl of a strong wind against the town's various structures.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aaaaaand I'll stop here, just to be phail/mean/merciful/n00by. Whichever suits your fancy.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    ((Forgive me if I went about this in the wrong way or misunderstood your post, I'll edit it if you need me to.))

"Daaaaamn. I got no idea what to do for this project."

Hector's voice arched into a high, mellow whine as he stretched himself out on his bed, scraping the wall with his fingertips and sticking his rough-soled bare feet through the slats on the other end. From across the room, the Duke shot him a stare, not quite reproachful but not sympathetic either. Hector selected a peanut from the bag resting next to him on the mattress and flicked it in the Cacturne's direction. It was swiftly intercepted by the leaping flash of fur that was Raticate, caught neatly between oversized incisors and swallowed.

Hector popped a handful of shelled nuts into his own mouth and then tossed another toward Duke. Raticate snapped it mid-flight again, moving at a miraculous speed he could only seem to achieve when food was offered as an incentive. Hector sighed.

"I gotta find something kind of original, you know? Like all I've done so far is play baseball and soccer and hang out around here. But we have to do this whole project, like a presentation thing on it. So either I make stuff up, or..." He left the sentence hanging open, turning onto his side with his head resting on his hand and watching the Duke intently. The Cacturne merely shrugged in response by moving his spiny elbows up and down in an imitation of the human gesture.

A sharp whirring sounded from the bedside table, prompting Hector to lean over, grab his cell phone and quickly flip it open to scan the screen. He was greeted with a pixelated picture of an envelope and the words, "NEW TEXT MESSAGE RECEIVED". Hector raised his eyebrows at Duke and Rat, who were watching with interest. "Maybe it's that one girl..."

He opened and perused it with his lips parted slightly, his standard expression of concentration.

hey bro u know that weird kid jansen
    he called around and said to meet at the way into the forest tomorrow night at 11
    im not gonna go but i thought u might want to no

Hector allowed himself a grin, unhindered and real in the privacy of his room. This could be something. He wasn't any good at making up stories anyway.

Later that night, Hector's father was still lying on the couch in front of a silent, flashing TV as Hector forced open the halfway-broken screen door noisily. The boy let Raticate and the Duke slip out after him and tried to close the door a little more gently, but was stopped by the muffled, sleepy sound of his father's voice.

"Hector, ¿donde vas?"

"Uhhh. Going to sleep over at, aahh... Kevin's. Didn't I tell you?" Hector lamented his pathetic lying skills and prayed his father was too tired to notice. That was usually the case, and it was no different tonight.

"Bring a toothbrush," was all his dad said before the sound of steady, relaxed breathing settled into place again. Hector clicked the door closed as softly as he could and was out on the sidewalk in a couple strides, rejoicing in the freeness of the hot night air.

It took them about ten minutes to reach the trailhead at a brisk, half-jogging walk, with Raticate scampering ahead and a steadily loping Duke taking up the rear. Hector rubbed his arms gently and noticed that the hairs were raised slightly, his skin cool and prickly despite the temperature. He was more nervous than he expected. It felt like something might happen.

The figure of another boy whom he recognized as Jansen appeared out of the dimness, standing alone save for a Miltank sitting near him. Hector waved at the other boy in greeting, breaking into a full out run as he neared the end of the paved road. Who cared if he looked like an idiot sprinting around - tonight was too urgent, too electric for walking.

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Gregory slowly put his Pokégear on the polished oak table, trying to figure out just what had happened the previous two seconds.Of course. Whom other than Jansen Willer would be that blunt? "He really needs to calm down sometimes" Gregory muttered to himself, and Walter, who was standing beside him polishing his spoon, nodded in sympathy.

Gregory raised from the wooden chair and paced over to the other side of the living room and fished out two Pokéballs from the drawer. "Can you please clean up, Walter? We need to go an errand". His Pokémon nodded again, and began directing all of the polishing stuff to their drawers. Meanwhile, Gregory opened his little notebook. This summer project would be fascinating and interesting indeed, and Gregory wanted to make sure that everything of interest was written down. Well, perhaps this event was not the most interesting part, but down in the book it should anyway. "Got phonecall from Jansen. Will gather the troops" he wrote, and pocketed the notebook. He decided he wanted to take a stroll around the town. He could use some sun now, and why call them all when he could tell it to them in person?

He strode out to the hallway and donned his top hat and gloves. His parents came jostling by loaded with trunks and bags. "We'll be gone for two weeks, dear!" his mother called. "You'll do fine on your own, won't you?". "Yes, mother" he said wearily. He could not wait to get rid of them. He did not like people which pretended to like him. He looked over himself in a mirror nearby. Not bad. Walter came out of the living room and bowed. "Ah, yes, of course" Gregory said and got out the empty Pokéball. "Retire, Walter" he said, and the Kadabra obediently slipped into the ball. Gregory looked over himself one final time before stepping out in the sunlight.

Gregoy made his way up to where Jansen sat in wait for them to come. The darkness made him shudder, and he had to hold onto his top hat to keep it from blowing away. He saw that his Miltank were out, so he could as well follow up the example. For some reason he didn't feel entirely safe here. The forest was so dark, and Gregory wasn't the bravest in the flock. He called out his Kadabra and continued walking. The bright moonlight reflected in Walter's polished spoon and made it shine with an eerie sliver glow.

"Good evening, Jansen" he said to the boy sitting on a rock. Gregory found a rock to sit on himself before continuing. "The others are on their way. I guess they're all pretty excited to get started"

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I hope there can be room for one more...

Edit: Just noticed your post on the second page. I don't mind starting after the main plot, really ^^' I just hope I was able to make it in time...

Trainer
    Name: Zora Notte, sometimes referred to as "Zoe"
    Physical Appearance: Standing at 4'11", Zora is rather short for her age. Her maturity (in terms of puberty) is not, as her bust is roughly between a C and D-cup. Her weight is average for someone her size, though it might be a bit more than that because of her chest size. Nonetheless, Zora has fair skin, being rather tan like that of a Venetian's. Her hair is a fair blonde, and in a straight style that ends at her neck. And, her hair also loops around on both side, the diameter starting at each ear and ending at the middle of her neck. The loops are closed with a small blue tape-like band. As for her eyes, they're a majestic cobalt blue, though at times might seem a bit of a royal purple.
    Clothing: Zora's typical outfit is rather fancy. She tends to wear a very light blue gypsy-like dress (where the sleeves sort of fall at the holes the arms stick out of), with some regular blue spots on each side. She may sometimes wear gloves that match her top's basic color. As for the rest of her body, she likes wearing a light blue tiger-schemed pair of jeans with the color scheme matching that of her top's, although it seems to be just a bit darker. As for her feet, Zora likes wearing fancy blue slipper-like shoes. She absolutely detests high heels, and would never wear such things, despite her regular rank.
    Personality: Because she was always spoiled as a child with riches and objects and anything of the sort, Zora may seem to be a bit obsessed with money at times. She thinks money makes the world go 'round, much like others. As for her love of materials, you couldn't call her a materialist, per se, but she doesn't like losing any of her possessions. For her typical personality, she seems to be carefree and often a bit of a party animal. Although this doesn't seem so great for one of her status, Zora also tends to be very studious and thus takes up an interest in Pokemon breeding. She also likes watching/participating in battling and contests, though both do not beat her love of breeding. She started learning how to breed at a very young age, and has since then followed up on it.
    Battle Style: Zora likes to plot out her moves carefully. She is a bit of a strategist, and takes note of her opponent's movements and patterns before acting herself. There are times where she makes the battle last forever, or, if she has to go in a hurry, regardless of her tactician skills, she goes all-out in a whole typical sort of "Close Combat" battle where she attacks the opponent up close until only one is left standing. She might also pull this technique if enraged, which is usually when she thinks unclearly.
    Notable Past Events: Living in the wealthiest of homes throughout all of the Orre region, Zora was always spoiled and given two Pokemon every year for Christmas since she was 8, up until she turned 13. Once she had six Pokemon, she began to travel around the Orre region, competing in whatever tournaments were going on. After competing and winning in all of them, Zora was compelled to move out of the Orre region and go to many other regions.

Her first stop was Sinnoh, where she went on to complete all the ranks in the Hearthome contest hall, as well as collect most of the badges. At that time, though, she had heard of Staccato Town and wished to go visit it. However, not knowing where it was and how to get there, Zora chose to leave most of her team members behind at home, taking only three with her. One of them was a Flying type so she could get around, the other the first two Pokemon she had ever received. The Flying type, on the other hand, was caught in Orre, without anyone knowing it was on her team. These three Pokemon have since then been her closest friends, and still remain so today.
    Other: Mm... Just some references...

You could say Zora's top kind of resembles that of a Zora's from Ocarina of Time (which is also where I got her name, but it is an actual name in real life).

Pokémon Team
    Species: Glaceon
    Relations to Trainer: One of the first Pokemon Zora received, this little fella was an Eevee at the time Zora received her. Thus, she has been one of Zora's most trusted (as well as most powerful) members on her team.
    Name: Serene
    Age: She was given to Zora as a baby Eevee when Zora was 8, so... She'd be 7 years old now.
    Species Deviances: (You can shoot me if you want if you don't like me having her like this.) Serene is a shiny Glaceon, and thus is a lighter shade of blue. ('Course, if not allowed, she'll have a different set of Deviances, then =P)
    Full Moon Fade Away

Species: Leafeon
    Relations to Trainer: The other Pokemon Zora received at age 8, this Leafeon has been with her as a baby Eevee since then, and although his power doesn't match
    Name: Hector
    Species Deviances: The leaves on Hector are shades of blue rather than the green that they usually are.
    Full Moon Fade Away

Species: Gliscor
    Relations to Trainer: Being the only wild Pokemon Zora had at that time, it was unknown she had a Gligar on her team. The Gligar was found in the Orre region, around the Oasis Pokespot, and Zora just happened to be there to find it. Since then, the Gliscor has helped Zora get around the Pokemon world without her having to go by foot.
    Name: Gintsuki (literally "Silver Moon"; she's sometimes called "Gin" for short)
    Species Deviances: The red things connecting her claws, body, etc. are a bit of a darker red, and her wings are shades of blue.
    Full Moon Fade Away

If there's anything you want me to change, let me know~ Thanks!

External Links
    (Links to any reference that can't be found typed in your application.)

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    "Stupid project," she muttered. Nothing but old superstitious junk--no facts, no sources... Well, the lack of sources was to be expected, really. But something gave her an opportunity to look away from her research. Sara looked from her laptop's screen to glance down at her vibrating Pokegear. She picked it up, pressing the 'Answer' button. "Hello?" she answered. She only just recognized the voice, but she definitely recognized the subject of the call. "Mhmm. Got it," she hung up without a goodbye.

"Amy?" she called to the Espeon.

In a moment, Amy was by her side. Scratching the Espeon's head, she turned her laptop off and snatched her jacket from its hook. Making sure both Irie and Jason were in the pockets, she opened her door and descended the stairs.

"Mom! I'm heading out!" she called.

"Okay, sweetie!" her mother answered absentmindedly.

Sara rolled her eyes as she stepped out into the darkness. Her mother didn't really even know what Sara was up to tonight--she couldn't. Her mother wouldn't let her leave the house if she knew what she planned to do. She walked casually down to the sidewalk, Amy at her side. The Espeon looked a little dissatisfied with the current time of day--Espeon's weren't nocturnal in any sort of way.

Sara smiled. "You can go back into your ball, if you want."

Amy looked horrified, and Sara chuckled. The finally reached the beginning of the trail, and Kira looked up at the full moon and smirked. Most people in the town would call her crazy, but it was just another challenge to overcome for her. She wasn't much for superstitions anyways. She looked ahead of her and picked out three figures.

"All males," Sara muttered under her breath. "Figures." There were times when Sara was somewhat ashamed at the lack of guts in her gender. But there wasn't much she could do about except show an example.

She said nothing as she walked up, nodding to each of the boys in turn. Truth be told, she could only remember Jansen. The other two she couldn't remember for the life of her. She situated herself against a tree, waiting for the rest to show up.

Years
    "Wow... I can't find anything," Lance said to himself. The computer screen was full of nothing but assumptions and wild stories. He should have expected this, but there had to be some fact somewhere. Pressing the back button in the browser, the young trainer tried again from his original search to see if he could fine more information. "I guess it wouldn't be so bad if the stories were the same, but most of them say different things." Lance clicked on several more links before grunting and shoving the keyboard tray back under the desk.

He was getting frustrated, which meant that it was break time. The young adult leaned back in the computer chair and placed both of his feet on the desk and crossed them. He grabbed an empty pokéball off of his belt and began to bounce it on the wall even though it was the most annoying thing to his uncle, which meant a shout would be making it's way upstairs soon. Before his uncle could react though, Lance's phone began to ring indicating that a message had been left on it. Pulling the small vibrating electronic device out of his pocket, he flipped it open and read the message:

You've got thirty minutes. Head to the central entrance to the forest to meet with the gang.

"Ah, looks like we've got something going on tonight." Lance quickly jumped out of his chair and grabbed his pack hanging on the chair. Taking a couple strides to the door, he grabbed his trainer's belt on the table and slapped it around his waist and smoothly locking the buckle. He whipped open the door and ran down the stairs into the living area where his uncle was sitting, watching one of his favorite shows.

"Where are you off to so quick," his uncle called without turning his head.

"Uhh... I'm taking the crew out on a training run. I want to buff up Larvitar before the next tournament in Johto," Lance replied. "Not sure how long I'll be gone, but I'll make sure to call you on how everything is going." His uncle turned around in the sofa and stared at him, which prompted Lance to give him a weak smile.

"Okay, but I want regular contact." And without saying anything else, his uncle turned back to his show. Lance walked to the front door and made his way to the meet up spot.

"I guess I should let the team know where we're going." Without pausing, he tossed the three pokéballs attached to his waist out in front of him. Out popped his Typhlosion, Marowak, and Larvitar. "Okay, I'm not really sure what we will be doing or how long we will be doing it, but we are meeting up with the crew tonight. Felt it would be better to let you guys in." None of the Pokémon really did anything in response. Typhlosion nodded and Marowak grunted and the three Pokémon went back into their balls.

Lance walked for fifteen minutes and could see the shape of a few people in the dark off in the distance. "Guess that's them." Lance picked up his pace a little bit and gave a wave that he hoped they could see. He wasn't sure who was there but he was willing to bet that Jansen was in the group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back