• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanclub

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Has anybody on here started watching FMA Brotherhood? I heard that it follows the manga more closer than the first season did.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yup, I've watched seven episodes as well. It's awesome. The manga was epic, so an anime adaption of it is too.

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I think its good they are making the Brotherhood, cuz it follows the manga and the manga was pretty good.

Years
    The Brotherhood series so far is going well, I can't wait until they start showing some of the manga characters that weren't in the first series. I am currently up to date with all 9 episodes so far xD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    But you know, everything was so fast-paced it nearly made me dizzy. It's like they tried to cram five episodes into a single one. It worked, though. Seven episodes and already at the fifth laboratory. .__.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I think that once they're up to the point with Izumi, where the old anime started changing, they'll slow down a bit.

By the way, XChaosX, where'd you watch all nine episodes? Were they subbed?

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Where did any of you guys get to watch the brotherhood episodes past 1? I've only seen the first, but I can't find the others!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Of course! I'll add you to the list right anyway.

So guys, who is your favorite villain? (Scar, Kimblee, Homunculi, etc)

Years
    I actually like Barry the Cutter a lot, cause he knows how to mess with you and also is really creepy (i.e. cross dressing...)

Back