• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanclub

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Well... that's tough question... are we consider Ed's father?

Nah, Hohenheim's a good guy. Even though I don't like him. *-*

Lol, yeah, Barry crossdressing was creepy. Especially his voice. I bet the poor cook got the scare of his life. XD Btw, it's Barry the Chopper, not Cutter.

Yeah, I know, Hughes is going to die. Already. At episode 10. :(

And sure, I'll add you to the list, Conman.

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Let's see, I'd have to say Scar. Mainly cuz his name suits his look and also he's powerful.

Man! Hughes is gonna die already in episode ten! That is fast. Don't you think that they should slow it down a little. Hughes didn't die in season 1 until like the 20th chapter!

Years
    I think that once they're up to the point with Izumi, where the old anime started changing, they'll slow down a bit.

By the way, XChaosX, where'd you watch all nine episodes? Were they subbed?

I usually just search google and go to a different site each time. Episodes are subbed usually on Monday or even that Sunday.

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    There had better not be another holiday. Good for them, but not for us. We've always gotta wait an extra day until every episode comes out. I'm eventually just gonna get sick with waiting and learn Japanese and move to Japan. Then I'll be eating ramen all day too. XD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    There had better not be another holiday. Good for them, but not for us. We've always gotta wait an extra day until every episode comes out. I'm eventually just gonna get sick with waiting and learn Japanese and move to Japan. Then I'll be eating ramen all day too. XD
    hh lol :D I'd like to move to Japan too :D :D
    Btw about topic. I think it might now slow down a bit because next chapter will be 'bout that festival in automail's city (don't remember the name xD)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hmm...the story'll finally take a different turn from the old anime when the whole 'Lt. Ross is the culprit!' stuff starts happening.

Yeah, holidays are annoying. Especially for the FMA manga chapters. They only come out once a month, but with holidays...>_>

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I wish that they would have as much holidays in America as in Japan, cause if the Japanese can have holidays, so can we!

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Kay, I've finally caught up until episode 11. So it gets updated on Sunday in Japan. When does the episode come out subbed though?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I'm joining!

And I watched the first five episodes of Brotherhood, subbed, today. Though I really wish that they'd hurry up and have a dubbed version made, I love Vic Mognogna as Ed.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Sure, I'll add you. ^-^ I think FMA is one of the only animes with a good dub. Envy's voice kills me in english, though. Seriously, he sounds like an old woman.

I watched episodes ten and eleven. Sniffle...Hughes' funeral was so sad...

Years
    Sure, I'll add you. ^-^ I think FMA is one of the only animes with a good dub. Envy's voice kills me in english, though. Seriously, he sounds like an old woman.

I watched episodes ten and eleven. Sniffle...Hughes' funeral was so sad...

I agree, the English voice actors are very good with this series.

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Yup, the english actors actually make it sound UNfake. Like the Naruto anime sounded so stupid, and so did Bleach and all the other animes out there. The english actors for those animes made all the characters sound gay. They actually got voice actors that can act of japanese anime!

Back