• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanclub

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    There wasn't any, so I made one! :D This club is for anyone who likes FMA.

Member List:

- Neiko Star
    - Kay11190
    - Arukas
    - Bushstar
    - Gummy
    - ShadowLeader
    - abarai
    - Osrow
    - Drew
    - XChaosX
    - Pokemon Jupiter Version
    - IloveKoizumi
    - Mihael
    - The snorlax master
    - Ash493
    - Tennis Lion818
    - Asztrik
    - Conman
    - Yuoaman
    - Sakura Rain
    - gothboyz1992
    - kirarin-tan
    - Crusher
    - Thoughts
    - Derozio
    - Vanitas~
    - Meitantei Conan
    - PEPITO1O1O
    - wee187
    - NarutoActor
    - pokefuser

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I'll join. I guess since the Anime is over many people over look it. But the Manga is still going and it's really good. Better than the anime by far.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yay! Finally! ^_^ So...who's your favorite character? Mine is definitely Ed.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I'm going to have to say the same. I just love him so much, the fact that he's smart and short tempered makes him amazing. I do also like Greed, the manga version though since I like the foreign kid. I forget his name at the moment.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    It's Ling! My second favorite character. ^^ But Ed is evil! :D That's what makes him awesome. Not to mention his antenna...

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I don't think Ed is evil at all. He's just taking advantage of a rather strong partnering opportunity, lol.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I felt the same way when the show first came out. I was in love with Winry, but I still did like Ed more. I think what makes Winry so lovable is her soft appearance and caring emotion. Though she does often put of a ruff facade.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I personally think Winry is one of the strongest characters in FMA XD. I mean, she KO'ed Ed and Al!

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • I'll join. My favorite character is Hohenheim because of his immortality and his powers. I would love to have those any day!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'll join. I read the manga whenever it comes out and FMA: Brotherhood is currently my favorite anime.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • I'll join, one of the best animes of all time, currently reading the manga and watching brotherhood. Fav character would have to be Hughes.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I'll join.

I liked the manga, the old anime kind of went off track which kind of confused me. I have yet to see the episodes of Brotherhood released on FUNimation's website.

My favourite characters are Mustang, Hawkeye and Sheska. =P

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yay, new members. ^_^ So...which character do you find annoying/don't like/like the least? For me, it would be Scar...just 'cause I don't find him interesting. Bah.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Have to agree with jupiter , rose takes the cake for the most annoying. The only character in the series i don't like.

Back