• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist

Marlon88

Elite Trainer
Years
    • LA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Edd is cool i don't like al that much he sometimes acts a little childish

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I think the last thread wasn't posted in one month already, if I remember.

You know, sometimes I really wanna combine the first half of the first FMA to the recent parts of the FMA, and take away the forced-to-make-funny parts in some of the scenes that weren't supposed to be funny. D:
    How Bones showed us the parts (before Ling Yao) was underwhelming. Especially when Hughes died. It seemed like Hughes was just "another character" killed off in this version anime. *sobs*

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Brotherhood is amazing, however i want to see more of it before comparing it with the first one.
    All in all Fullmetal Alchemist is amazing :D

Years
  • Fullmetal Alchemist is pretty amazing, and the new Brotherhood anime isnt that bad also.
    FMA is actually my favorite right now =]

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • BROTHERHOOD FREAKING ROCKS

I do think Brotherhood's going a bit too fast, though. Hughes died too fast in Brotherhood. The first anime was like a turtle. In a good way, though.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Wow, watched the recent episode of FMA Brotherhood, and it was epic.

I'm worried about Mustang now. D:
    And I'm not in an appetite to go for the manga.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Does anyone know if Fullmetal Alchemist Original Soundtrack 1 is out of print?, I can find no.2/3 easy but can't seem to find the first one, exept from one site but its very expensive. It's harder to look for now as theres another cd coming out in October called Fullmetal Alchemist Original Soundtrack but not sure if its the same thing like re-packeged or it's from Brotherhood allthough it does not say Broterhood on it.

Anyone know about where I can find a LEGIT copy?
    Thanks

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I think you could just go onto Youtube.
    I just checked: there's OST 1 on there. :/ Or maybe it's something else...

But legit copy, I have none.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I think you could just go onto Youtube.
    I just checked: there's OST 1 on there. :/ Or maybe it's something else...

But legit copy, I have none.

Legit copy as in buying the CD not listening to a legit copy or downloading it, yea I did see it on youtube

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • That's why I said I have no knowledge on the legit copy. D:

Watched Brotherhood 25. Poor Mustang and his dogs~ (pun intended)
    Also, Ling and Ed interaction never fails to cheer me up. :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Brotherhood is all in the awesomeness!!!!

I couldn't watch the original FMA fully though. Only a few episodes... (I didn't knew that it was an anime of THIS calibre!!)
    Whatever, I really hate the part when hughes get killed off. As I haven't watched the original or even read the manga, I have no idea how in the world is the story gonna unfold from now on as Ed has been swallowed by that crazy gluttony.(And I didn't knew that winry loved Ed ;)).I am really impatient!!!

FMA-B ROCKS!! xD

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • I love FMA! It's just so awesome and epic. I just started watching Brotherhood, the first episode. I'm surprised they kinda changed the style of the anime. I like it though.^^

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I have started reading the manga recently and its really awesome! The artwork is also fantastic!! Apart from that, I figured out that the brotherhood is really closely following the manga. I thought of it as a rumour but its actually true. lolz
    (Its friday today and I'll be watching the new episode of FMAB today! YAY XD)

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
  • I have started reading the manga recently and its really awesome! The artwork is also fantastic!! Apart from that, I figured out that the brotherhood is really closely following the manga. I thought of it as a rumour but its actually true. lolz
    (Its friday today and I'll be watching the new episode of FMAB today! YAY XD)

If you've started Brotherhood, don't even bother watching the whole first series. It's a butcher-job of the FMA storyline and fails at keeping the appropriate atmosphere from the manga. That said, the first series is quite decent by itself (the whole reason it is popular in the first place is because most watchers haven't seen the superior manga), but once you've "seen the light" by watching Brotherhood, you can't quite enjoy the first anime anymore without facepalming at stuff like Dante and Frank "Terminator" Archer.

Fullmetal Alchemist

Back