• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest episode

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    What do you guys think is the funniest episode of the anime? It could be because of one particularly funny moment or because the whole episode was funny. For me I thought "Tunnel Vision" from Johto Journeys was really funny. The interactions between Snubbull, Jigglypuff, and Meowth were great and I loved the end when Jigglypuff draws on the Onix for falling asleep and then they wake up as Team Rocket goes in the cave.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Claydol Big and Tall is one of the funniest episodes in my opinion. The two funniest moments is when Ash and James dress up like eggplants to lure the Claydol only to find out that it hates eggplants and when May, Jessie, Meowth and Wobbuffet dress up as maidens to attract the Claydol, but it falls in love with Wobbuffet after attacking the other three.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Okay so

A while ago I watched an episode with a scene I just loved.

BUT. I can't remember the episode. If someone know which one it is, tell me please!

The scene is so random. There is the team rocket (Jessie, James, Meowth and Wobbufet). By the time Wobbuffet was doing his "WOAAAAAH-BUFFET" thing, Jessie, James and Meowth did it too! With the same face and all. Such a random moment I didn't expected and I really liked it. That was my funniest moment. I wish I could know in which episode it was.

EDIT

Turn out I found a picture. Still, the moment was better. Maybe because I didn't expected it at all. It was so random.

Team_Rocket_Wobbuffet_pose.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    "Pokemon Food Fight," when Ash dressed as an apple is getting chased by Snorlax.

Mystelex

This one's gotta be the best! Good memories! :')

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned The Wayward Wobbuffet yet. Maybe it's not the funniest of all, but I watched it recently and it made me laugh.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Any episode that centres around Team Rocket is always hilarious. I miss the good old days of Team Rocket though.

Yeah I agree, I really like the Team Rocket-centric episodes, they're normally super funny.

+1 for the Island of the Giant Pokémon though! Super funny episode, I loved all the Pokémon's reactions and personalities, and the captions/English translations were often super funny too.

Back