• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest moments!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    I always crack up whenever Oshawatt jumps out before the beginning of a battle and tells pikachu in his best big trouble in little china impression, "Stand back I've got this!"

I nearly died laughing when James got so pissed at his magikarp he kicked his ass into the ocean when they were stranded with ash Brock and misty and Magikarp ends up evolving into Gyarados and then they're all like "WTF?!"

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Whenever Ash's Gible used Draco Meteor and it would fail and crash into Dawn's Piplup EVERY TIME lmao.

Here's the best example (but not the best video):
    Spoiler:

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    A few of my favourites....

- Venustoise. That one is self-explanatory.

- Ash, Misty, Brock and Duplica doing Team Rocket's motto. There are a few other instances where Ash and co. imitate Team Rocket, but that was definitely my favourite one, for how utterly confused and then annoyed they are.

- In the episode with the Pokemon showboat (I forget the title) James gets hit by Hitmonchan's Fire Punch and spends about ten seconds running around screaming with his head on fire whilst Jessie and Meowth just stand there watching him.

- Pretty much any and every Team Rocket moment where they break the fourth-wall to pieces. I love their dialogue sometimes.

"But Jessie, why didn't we just fly in on gliders in the first place?"
    "We have to fill a half hour!"

- Speaking of Team Rocket...the episode with Mismagius in it, and they get trapped in a nightmare where they're blasting off again the second they touch the ground. That was both cruel and hilarious.

Back