• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest Pokemon?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • By plain looks... probably Psyduck (Come on... look at it. You just can't stop yourself from laughing XD), Wobbuffet (Same reason) and Mr. Mime, as it looks like a clown. Although clowns are the root of all evil, this is the sole exception to the rule. ^_^ *Hides from all the other evil evil clowns*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • PikaPal said:
    I say Haunter too, hes hilarious in the old epis where Ash dies and the one where he fights Sabrina
    Those epis kept me laughing!!
    --------------------------------
    Re Iveechan:
    What stuff?

Those stuffs that Miltank and Jynx have as well?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I can probably respond for her by saying yes, that stuff (it's pretty hard not to notice ^^;).

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Those epis kept me laughing!!
    --------------------------------
    Re Iveechan:
    What stuff?

Those stuffs that Miltank and Jynx have as well?

Yep. Her womanlyness. When I first saw it, I was like "....oh my god." I also love Flareon's intro how it shakes its booty. And the way Nidoking faints with a big old forward roll.

Years
  • Of all the pokemon that I've seen and remembered...I'd say definitely sudowoodo, for its voice in the show. I swear, after the first few times of hearing it saying its name...I couldn't help but giggle every time I heard its name after that (it is a rather silly name, too).

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Yep. Her womanlyness. When I first saw it, I was like "....oh my god." I also love Flareon's intro how it shakes its booty. And the way Nidoking faints with a big old forward roll.
    Now THAT shows that Pokemon is for teens, not children
    XDDDD...

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I think Totodile and Haunter are the funniest Pokemon. ^_^

Totodille (Ash's) is soo kawaii! I love how it dances! XD

Haunter has such a carefree nature, I just adore it! ^0^

~Kelsey

jynx

Er.../eh...