• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest Pokemon?

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
Years
  • I think Haunter, Totodile and Skitty are the funniest.

-Haunter is crazy and thats why i love it so much. It always makes me laugh when it pulls off it's eyes and then bounces them on it's tongue. :D
    - I love Totodile's hyper personality and the dance it always does is funny.
    - Skitty cracks me up because i think it might be even more hyper than Totodile. Chasing it's tail and crashing into everything. ^^;;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • ShadowPikachu said:
    I think Haunter, Totodile and Skitty are the funniest.

-Haunter is crazy and thats why i love it so much. It always makes me laugh when it pulls off it's eyes and then bounces them on it's tongue. :D
    -^;;
    Ya, its so super flexible! XD

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Ice demon said:
    sudowoodo lolol
    it looks like a tree and then "whats this!" its not!!
    lolol
    and look at its name -
    fake - pseudo
    tree - wood
    lolol
    funny.........

hmm and snorlax is all squishy and stuff
    and jynx is all hoochie mama like lol
    funny
    me loves them all!!
    what does "hoochie" mean? :P

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Phlemingo said:
    Wobbuffet was funny at first, but now it's just cliche... =/

Well, all things considered the whole show is sorta a cliche of itself (in other words, various circumstances have repeated themselves so much it's down to a science by now).

Still, nothing beats a blue yes-man who never gets any recognition. Every Pokemon Team Rocket catches seems to become an absolute failure, and when put that way it's actually kinda sad.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I think it's nosepass ._. when i saw it i was like "WTF IT'S A NOSE!" ._. we dont even have a bunny pokemon.. or a cute panda.. (i dont think..) but we have a nose pokemon? o.o i was quite surprised by it X333 and the actual name..
    nosepass= passing someone's nose? @@ *chuckles insanely*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kura said:
    I think it's nosepass ._. when i saw it i was like "WTF IT'S A NOSE!" ._. we dont even have a bunny pokemon.. or a cute panda.. (i dont think..) but we have a nose pokemon? o.o i was quite surprised by it X333 and the actual name..
    nosepass= passing someone's nose? @@ *chuckles insanely*
    Spinda is a panda and azumarill is a bunny.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Radical_Edward said:
    Spinda is a panda and azumarill is a bunny.

o.o they are?
    well, puu.. ._. they didn't look like them to me.. ._.
    how about um.. ._. a dolphin pokemon or something..
    or a rooster? ._.
    neh..
    but a NOSE X33.. it just cracks me up..
    you know.. they should have a name for the pokemon that's on slowbrow's tail..
    kinda like a split evolution thingy of shellder, kinda like.. poliwrath and politoed..
    only for shellder..
    i always wondered if they would make that grey thing into a pokemon X33
    it's funny because it looks like a grey, spikey turd X333

Back