• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fuzzy Ripper

How do you like Fuzzy Ripper

• Its Awesome

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Its Good

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Its ok...

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Its bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Fuzzy Ripper

Hi im Darkdoom3000, and im making a game called Fuzzy Ripper!
    and its made on RPGmaker2003!!!

1-Storyline
    2-Features
    3-Download
    4-screen shots
    Fuzzy Ripper

STORYLINE
    (i have included my 'cutscenes from the game'
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fuzzy Ripper

Features

-Lots of weapons (so far 50, only a handful avalible in Demo.)
    -Multiple game modes(7 in total-Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Extreme.. 3 only accessible in Demo)
    -VR missions, a 'side quest' where you do preset missions (10 avalible in Demo, but all missions have 3 modes Normal, Time trial and Super Challenge. resulting in '30' in the Demo.)
    -Mini games. --Chocobo world, Completed is made..(has some glitches in v 0.02 and less.)
    --Pokemon, its in progress, will have a battle system like the GBA games.
    --LOST, very early stages...just like the TV show, you will do events that happen on it..it will go up to somewhere in season 3, ill update it as i watch it.

-Lots of setting options allowing you to... change your name, skin, music, system skins, and buy weapons and items....at a price
    -'Cut scenes'..comic style cut scenes. ]it looks cool, gives it a movie effect and it can do things RPGMaker cant

Fuzzy Ripper

You can download it from my site: https://www.fuzzyripper.bravehost.com/
    If its too hard to remember, you can use this one, its the same site just a different address!
    https://www.fuzzyripper.tk/
    (its a mask.)
    OR if you're too lazy(like me) or cant access the site you can download direct!
    Version 3
    https://www.box.net/shared/l8o2pg8q17
    Its box.net!.
    -No waiting,
    -No download limit and
    -No image pass that rapidshare has

PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT,
    Ive even compressed it!, only 6.9 MB! thats right!

Fuzzy Ripper

Heres the pics, I know its not awesome as graphics..but please try it!
    Pic 1
    Spoiler:

Pic 2
    Spoiler:

Credits::
    -Mapper= Me
    -Eventer= Me
    -Stroyline= ME
    -Graphics/Pictures=Me--pokemon sprites from gamefreak.
    -Music= Metal gear solid/VR missions, FF VIII.
    -Engine= RPGmaker2003
    umm....yeah...

Thank you. Feel free to post any comments, or criticism, and vote on the poll if you like!

Last edited:

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    OMG! This gotta be reviewed *evil*

It reminds me sort of Half Life, with dimension shifting and stuff like that, and Shinra reminds me of FFVII. The graphics are so... damn ugly that I like LOL Really, gives that nice feeling of homemade game.

I'm downloading it and will post comments later.

~Azura.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    This looks pretty decent.
    I like the cutscenes, features are ok, the graphics are ugly but they fit the style of the game very well.
    This looks impresive in a weird way...
    Downloading!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Yeah, that's the thing: "impressive in a weird way".

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
    xD A really weird way! I like it! xD I love the title! FUZZY RIPPER! Gah! Reminds me of the monster called Lunatic in Ragnarok Online! xD

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    I liked it! It was quite different from anything I played. I saw a couple of spelling mistakes, but nothing too serious. I liked the "walking menu", and the comic style cinematics are really cool.

Years
    Very nice. Quite an original idea. The graphics are good for what you are planning to do with them. I really like the scene when the bear is about to attack Zack.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Now this is something I don't get to say very often:
    AWESOME.

You have managed to develop your own graphics style, while it is basic it still added quite a lot to my enjoyment of the game. The cut-scene comics were a great idea also. As for gameplay, the actual story mode seemed pretty generic imo, but the mini-games were a nice touch, a bit easy though.

. Up the overall difficulty of the game (Even on Easy mode)
    . Characters seemed a bit static, especially in battle mode, it wouldn't take much to add a few frames to the Hero's battler.
    . The Panorama in VR was very messy, neaten it up a bit.

Mostly the only thing you should improve on is graphics, the gameplay is kickass. Good luck with the rest of the game man.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
    wow, thanks guys, i never thought it would get started off!!!

well, the graphics, im going so improve them bit by bit..
    Im going to give zack, diffrent animations for battle like when he uses a hand gun it shows a hand gun...ya know?

yeah the difficulty definitely has to be upgraded..for now its
    they are quite weak..2 stabs with a combat knife kills a evil bear.

im also going to fix thoes paranomas..

ive also done more maps and events...
    hopefully by the next demo you can reach floor B4 or B3..

also the reason i did bad graphics was i wasnt good at it and so then my comic cut scenes would look good, compared to the main game!

EDIT!!
    heres a teaser cutscene
    Fuzzy Ripper

you get to vs the first 'boss' in the game ...yay?

also heres a screenie of the updated paranomas, they arent as messy as the old ones..
    and the weapon animations!!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
    photoshop ...hmm...where do you get it from?

also i found a big glitch..whenever you return to the lobby, and select continue game, you'll have to start again, but you''ll be in the same place..each time you do something <storywise> a varible called FR story, goes up by 1. indicating another event somewhere will activate..whenever clicking continue game the game will set FR story to 0.
    and if you select start new game, your stats wont change..

don worry ive just fixed thoes!

DarkDoom3000

Years
    lol, yeah ive heard of it..

holy cows 329 megs!?!?!?!?!
    thats huge...ill try downloading it if my internet isnt lagging.

im not actually using paint, im using Idraw, because you can pick speific colours and stuff...sadily it cant support like over 267 colours or something like that..well neither can Rpgamer 2000..

anyway....umm....ive added in new weapons,
    im trying to make a huge weapon database, and weapon can go in there! if you have any suggestions tell me..
    Shinra reminds me of FFVII. The graphics are so... damn ugly that I like LOL Really, gives that nice feeling of homemade game.
    ty, di-shinra is directly taken from FF7, im trying to add lots of easter eggs along the way, like in the first cutscene just before zack gets KO'd by the explosion hes singing This aint a scene by Fall out boy, and hes listening to it on his PSP(which you cant see to good...)

ALSO for anyone who is seeing very bad, squished font in the game(the game, not in cutscene bits) you can look at the fil FONTFIX.txt, in the game folder, it will tel you how to improve the text/font.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    sadily it cant support like over 267 colours or something like that..well neither can Rpgamer 2000..

Hmm, well do you know Ifranview? It can turn PNG's into 256 bmp colours (which can be used with RM2k(3)) without losing any quality, just google it up ;)

DarkDoom3000

Years
    sooo... cool i need any help?
    k, help on what?

Hmm, well do you know Ifranview? It can turn PNG's into 256 bmp colours (which can be used with RM2k(3)) without losing any quality, just google it up
    ive downloaded it , awesome program, this will really help!, ty!!
    --FR progress::
    --currently finishing off the elevator event, something will happed, stopping you on floor B4. from there you'll have to use the stairs and other methods to advance up the floors
    --Other Progress::
    im adding some extra VR missions, the 'killing mode' ones!

heres some other bears that are gonne be in Fuzzy Ripper!
    Fuzzy Ripper

Fuzrar, its a little faster than the ordaniry Fuzzy bear, but its weaker..

Fuzzy Ripper

Fuzzball, a headless, round bear, its very slow, but had high HP, atk and def.

Fuzzy Ripper

ParaSYTE
    its a common but easy enemy, it normally hangs with normal fuzzys

Fuzzy Ripper

ParaSITE,
    a stronger version of the common paraSYTE(notice the ends of their names...),

DarkDoom3000

Years
    omg, how fast is ur internet..the fastest mine goes is at 70kbs(downloading) and that rarely happens...its avrae is 20Kbs>

Back