• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    i don't want just a remake, i want a new johto, maybe we have the same motive... so ill sign, the old fashion way... *slice arm a little with a blade, get a quill, use the blood and sign... hehehe*

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Meh, I'm not one of those people who think that every game and pokemon after G/S/C sucks, but I still enjoyed the games.
    Count me in =)

Years
  • Sign me up. But what about shinygold isn't that already a remake? Sorry if i ask stupid questions i'm new.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I really support this.
    Please Nintendo. You know you want to...

warudo.kun!

I see what you did there.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    -takes out my golden fountain pen-

"Ah, there is the form."

-walks towards the signing table, and slowly signs the document.
    Takes off with joy, even though this petition couldn't possibly do anything for that to even happen. -

lol its denise

im a total newbie. :c
    Years
  • COUNT ME IN !
    ahh gosh that would be spectacular. *sigh* it might not happen..

actually wait ! it actually COULD happen ! you know how they made emerald as a kind of follow up to ruby & sapphire, and then they made a COMPLETELY new pokemon game after? (diamond and pearl) soooo now that platinum is out..
    there could be a completely new pokemon game !
    maybe it would be the remake that we're hoping for! :}

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    The remakes of gold and silver have been confirmed. The petition in now CLOSED!! Thank you for any active contributors and from the bottom of my heart thank you anyone and everyone who signed at all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back