• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Good, we have 13 names now! At PB we're getting more and on PE2K progress is being made. I'm also trying to branch into more sites. If you know anywhere else where you can tell people about this thread, I urge you to do it! If there is a discussion thread about G/S remake please post this thread link. If you are really feeling compassionate about the cause, add it to your signatures.

Please sign if you want a G/S remake.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    On every website we've posted this petition on, in total of 6 days we've reached over 100 signatures. Let's get more!!

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    great! more signatures. We've made an official website for the petition but the ones already in each site will not be taken down or transferred. I simply want people to be aware of the site. Every petition in every website will continue and I'll keep everyone updated. Which reminds me over 120 signatures in one week! I can't post the url but it's goldsilverremakepetition.createmybb2.com.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    great! more signatures. We've made an official website for the petition but the ones already in each site will not be taken down or transferred. I simply want people to be aware of the site. Every petition in every website will continue and I'll keep everyone updated. Which reminds me over 120 signatures in one week! I can't post the url but it's goldsilverremakepetition.createmybb2.com.

good job on it. now lets hope more people will sign on many sites. I'm really glad that there's finally someone who's doing this seriously, even if it may not do any effect.

I don't think Nintendo will ever make remakes, but it's worth a shot, I'm in.

did you forgot that firered and leafgreen IS a remake of red and blue?

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Ok to tally:

Pokebeach: 91
    PE2K: 14 (this one hasn't changed in days)
    Pokecommunity: 20
    Bulbagarden: 5
    Gengar and Haunter forums: 2
    Pikapika: 2
    Marriland: 5
    Smogon: 12
    The official petition website: none (aww)
    Total: 151

I expected great things from pokecommunity and you lived up to those expectations. You are in second place with 20( although this is a race, I just thought you'd like to know) You guys rock and I had a good feeling about PC from the very beginning. Although beating pokebeach is going to be impossible considering it's 91 signatures. Keep signing people!

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I wonder, is this the first petition for Pokemon you guys have seen?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    no, this is not the first one, but it's surely more organized than all those other petitions.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • I don't think they're gonna ever make a G/S remake, and that the petition is worthless, because I don't think Nintendo reads Pokemon Forums. :<

But... there's allways that small chance...

*signs*

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    This is a totally frivilous cause; why would you want another set of remakes as opposed to something entirely new? And as if this would make any bit of difference but make the idealists feel better inside...

~Signed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back