• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T for Android

Years
Well, I was able to download and open it up. However, when attempting to give G3T permissions, I can't find it in the list of apps. May just be my phone, who knows.

Also, any chance on adding the Anti-Exploud feature? It'd be awesome to be able to use it when I see that I've missed decapping something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 6, 2022
Will a expander mon items moves etc be added in this application?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 12, 2023
Done! ;)

Fixed the link.
Map/Script Editor are very complicated but I can add them in a distant future. For now I have to finish the core tools first! ;)

thanks for this useful apk, i hope you can add to edit NPC's text and edit Pokemon moveset or evolution method

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Hello,

It seems that in the newer version, when the phone takes me to the Settings Menu "All Files Access", your app is not present in the list of possible choices to enable file access.

I tried downgrading to a previous version and use Total Control but it still would not work.

Days
  • Age 13
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Heya! currently making a ROM hack with the app, wondering how to change an item's use?
Trying to turn a potion to basically a cheaper rare candy...

Years
Good news y'all.
TL;DR: I fixed the file permissions issue.
Just open the app and it will show you an update button.

I must apologize for this huge inconvenient, not only I had to stop working on this project due to personal life stuff, Google had also chosen to make the file access a huge mess for developers...
Besides, I had to go through a tedious process of adapting the project to the IDE I'm using right now...
Anyway, I fixed all that for now, please lemme know if you face any issues.

Note: Google in recent years started to follow strict policies of CONSTANTLY requiring new updates from developers. If this starts to get obnoxious I will just take the app from Google store and put it in a direct download platform. I personally have had enough with the file permissions change.

Note 2: Pls take some minute of your time to rate the app if you can, I noticed that the rating dropped drastically from 4.5+ to 2.5! (Understandably) Much appreciated.

Enjoy~

Years
I started working on Abilities Editor (only names and descriptions) before I can go ahead and start with the biggest and most tedious part, a Pokemon Editor...

Years
Abilities Editor is live, one step closer to the Pokemon Editor.
This update is also MANDATORY as I found a huge bug caused by a slight miss-click. (Apparently I deleted an "8" from the script that saves offsets without paying attention... IDK since when this happened, probably when I added support for extended ROMs...)

Years

Oh! I need to find abilities offsets for v1.1 of LG, FR, Ruby, and Sapphite ... and then retrieve the dynamic versions...
If anyone can help with that I'll appreciate it.
EDIT: I found em and updated the app.

Last edited:
Years
Just letting you all know that I started working on the Pokémon Editor a few days now. It will take a while to finish this one. I will probably release it in 2 or 3 parts, we will see.

Back