• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Can I have your 10 ANIV Timid UT Alakazam, 10 ANIV Adamant Tyranitar, and Doel Timid Deoxys please? I can trade Gentle UT 10 ANIV Umbreon, 1 Changed move Shiny Timid UT 10 ANIV Suicune, Modest UT Almia Darkrai if you like. Thanks! :D

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Yo G_R7,

I will trade my Gamestp pichu (when I get it on saturday) for your 10 ANIV (American) ID 06808 Bryant Park Umbreon (Level 70, Naive, UT)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Yo G_R7,

I will trade my Gamestp pichu (when I get it on saturday) for your 10 ANIV (American) ID 06808 Bryant Park Umbreon (Level 70, Naive, UT)

If you got them and wish to trade again Ginji then let me know and I'll set my WiFi up for the trades.

Topic Bump.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    If you got them and wish to trade again Ginji then let me know and I'll set my WiFi up for the trades.

Topic Bump.
    Instead of bryant park umbreon, can I get bryant park pikachu?

What date do you want, these are the ones I have:
    1/30
    1/31
    2/1
    2/2
    (got them myself)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Hi

I'm intersted in a lot of your pokemons

i could offer gamestop pichu or other things , but easily look at my trade center and choose if you need something

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Instead of bryant park umbreon, can I get bryant park pikachu?

What date do you want, these are the ones I have:
    1/30
    1/31
    2/1
    2/2
    (got them myself)

As I have yet to find the time to trade I still have none as any of them are OK with me!

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Hello, can I have your Bryant Park Timid Alakazam? I can give a TRU Arceus if you like. :D

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Okay, it has a Sassy nature and I caught it on Nov. 9, 2009.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Ok, my FC is 1548 4715 3240. What's yours?

Can't remember which code was which so add both of them in my sig, can't go wrong that way! See you online.

EDIT: Sorry but that Pokemon is not UT. It was used on the Elite 4 and has the Champion Ribbion so I won't trade for it, sorry.

Last edited:

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Okay, I'll come in again.

Oh sorry. I used it on the elite four but did not do anything more to my Arceus.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    did you manage to check my thread?

Normally I ignore people who say to look at their topics but I look any way.
    I did see you have a PCP. What do I have that you are interested in?

Okay, I'll come in again.

Oh sorry. I used it on the elite four but did not do anything more to my Arceus.

I know, but it is now not UT and so I don't want it. Sorry.

Back