• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Normally I ignore people who say to look at their topics but I look any way.
    I did see you have a PCP. What do I have that you are interested in?

I know, but it is now not UT and so I don't want it. Sorry.

Could you pls look at my thread because i have over 400 events, and I dont want to write a list, because i don't know what you need

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    oh ok, let me know when you can trade

If I see you online I'll drop you a PM. Thanks.

Could you pls look at my thread because i have over 400 events, and I dont want to write a list, because i don't know what you need

Everything I need is listed on my post but at the moment it is TRU Arceus and US PCP I am looking for.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    I've got TRU Arceus November 8th '09, with Rowap Berry. Adamant Nature.
    Will trade for:
    10 ANIV (American) ID 00010 Blaziken (Level 70, Sassy, UT)

FC: 1462 7365 8500

Edit: Just received a GameStop Pichu, Feb 3rd 2010, Jolly with Everstone.

Will take
    10 ANIV (American) ID 00010 Bulbasaur (Level 70, Mild, UT) for this one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Cherish Ball Japanese Movie 10 Eigakan Theater えいがかんID 07147 Darkrai ダークライ with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon

Could i have the IVs of the Modest ones? Coz i'd love one, but it'd be competitive, so i'll go for best IVs.

I should be able to give you a PCPichu, not sure bout the date yet (i'm getting it in a trade as soon as me and the other guy get our wi-fis to work at the same time)

PM me if this offer is ok.If not, just ignore me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I've got TRU Arceus November 8th '09, with Rowap Berry. Adamant Nature.
    Will trade for:
    10 ANIV (American) ID 00010 Blaziken (Level 70, Sassy, UT)

FC: 1462 7365 8500

Edit: Just received a GameStop Pichu, Feb 3rd 2010, Jolly with Everstone.

Will take 10 ANIV (American) ID 00010 Bulbasaur (Level 70, Mild, UT) for this one.

Deal. If you are about then let me now and I'll trade.

Cherish Ball Japanese Movie 10 Eigakan Theater えいがかんID 07147 Darkrai ダークライ with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon

Could i have the IVs of the Modest ones? Coz i'd love one, but it'd be competitive, so i'll go for best IVs.

I should be able to give you a PCPichu, not sure bout the date yet (i'm getting it in a trade as soon as me and the other guy get our wi-fis to work at the same time)

PM me if this offer is ok.If not, just ignore me.

Once you get it let me know but I have a few Modest ones and I'm not sure I can be bothered to checked the IVs on all of them (in fact I know I can't).

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Sorry I missed you, what time zone are you? So I know when to make myself available.

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    I HAVE AN UT JOLLY EVENT PICHU, ill take the 10JAHRE Charizard or Lugia, what are its moves?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I HAVE AN UT JOLLY EVENT PICHU, ill take the 10JAHRE Charizard or Lugia, what are its moves?

Charizard: Wing Attack, Slash, Dragon Rage, Fire Spin
    Lugia: Recover, Hyrdo Pump, Rain Dance, Swift

Any good to you? And if so what date of the PCP do you offer?

i have naive 8th november TRU arceus.. you want that?

If it is UT then I will trade for it. What would you like for it?

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    damn it has pokerus:(. i have an adamant one too in my SS. i ll check it later

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    hi i have an admant tru arceus from nov 8 2009 and u have posted dat ur interested in one , also have a pikachu colored pichu if ur interested

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Yo G_R7, can you trade with me now since your online?

Sure. Let me get things ready and I'll be online in a minute. I haven't updated my list yet so could I get any PCP with are not from Jan 30th and Feb 3rd? Thanks.

EDIT: You wanted the BP Pikachu didn't you? And which FC do you want me to use?

hi i have an admant tru arceus from nov 8 2009 and u have posted dat ur interested in one , also have a pikachu colored pichu if ur interested

What dates are your PCP? I just got that Arceus.

Back