• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaara's Charity Event!

Years
    Pokemon Charity

Hello all :)
    I have been looking through my game the past few days and i see i have some excess items and some pokemon that i don't need.
    Legendaries, random pokemon, EV bands, EV medicine and so on.
    I don't really have use for these because i kinda have my team and pokemon that i want. And anyway, if i want them again, i can buy them, i have enough money and BP because of my training ^_^

So yep. Just ask for a item or pokemon you really need and I will do my best.
    One pokemon OR item only per person please.

Don't want to dish out all the good stuff for one person now. Haha.
    And I with hold the right not to trade, if i don't like the way you ask or act, then i won't trade. I am doing this out of my own free will.

I will make a list of the things i have in a bit. Tired >.<
    :D

SUSPENDED!
    Due to computer firewall kicking me >.<
    I am on a different computer so i will sort it in the morning. Eather post here what you are hoping for or PM me :)
    Sorry for the delay!

Last edited:

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    These are in order. If you don't one just go to the next on the list. Shineys are always good :)

Darkrai
    Aipom
    Piplup

EDIT: PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!??

Years
    I tell you what, no one has manners now a days do they!

:::EDIT:::
    Lol. Thats better, Let me look!

I don't have any of them spare :(
    I am sorry. My event Darkrai is my baby.

HOWEVER!
    I have a *Picks random shiny* Banette.
    Male, Untouched, Caught Lv. 52 and on Route 225 :D

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Do you have a spare Earthquake TM? I've been searching for one recently :P But we'd have to trade tomorrow

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I tell you what, no one has manners now a days do they!

:::EDIT:::
    Lol. Thats better, Let me look!

I don't have any of them spare :(
    I am sorry. My event Darkrai is my baby.

HOWEVER!
    I have a *Picks random shiny* Banette.
    Male, Untouched, Caught Lv. 52 and on Route 225 :D

I think I can live with that :)

I'm gonna walk to McDonalds to jack there WiFi because I currently am without.

So can you get on anytime in the next...um...let's say...30 minutes?

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    do you have any spare legends not from dp please. most wanted are mew ho-oh jirichi and deoxys. not the regis the bird trio or the dog/cat/beast trio

Last edited:

Milotic_King

Beauty redefined
    Years
    May I please have a Legendary Pokemon from any of the other games BESIDES Diamond or Pearl, and also NOT the Regis?

If you maybe have them, could they be SHINY legends NOT from Diamond or Pearl, still not including the Regis?

No major preference, any of them would be just awesome please. PM me with your response and if you've fixed your Wi-Fi problem.

Thankx ^_^

Last edited:

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Would it be possible for us to have a little Rain Check? I understand you're not on but it may be untill sometime tomorrow afternoon I can get on. I can use WiFi at McDonalds with my PSP but not my DS. :( Thank you.

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    would happen to have any spare EV pokemon please?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    i know your wifi is down but im just asking do ya have any spare event pokemon besides celbi or deoxis, im especially after mew if you have one. ive been searching for like 2 or 3 years for it. pleaz post back when ya can.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    Do you have and shinies you would be willing to part with? Particularly starters or legendaries. Thanks!

Back