• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaara's Trading Centre. Shinys inside.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Is it legit? tough you can only use 5 letters on those games...
    I thought the same thing but I know for sure that the pokemon names have to be 5 letters... Not sure about the trainer names. I guess they could have 7 but I don't know. I can't learn Japanese that fast you know. :D Besides, Gaara wants my shinies instead so screw the Darkrai. 8D

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    i have a legit shiny articuno, shiny ninetales, shiny pikachu, shiny luxio, shiny sceptile, shiny porygon-z, shiny metagross, and im waiting for a shiny hariyama from someone...

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    sorry R.A.M. has it and supposed to clone it and return it back to me as well as train me a shiny hariyama so...yeahh

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    sure..i still need the original copy and you keep the clone and im also looking forward to my shiny hariyama ok =)

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    BTW R.A.M. have you managed to MAX EV train the shiny Hariyama in HP, atk, and DEF?? is it ok if it knew the moves vital throw rest belly drum and rock slide or stone edge??

Years
    Articuno's info:
    Lvl: 100
    Nature: Naive
    Stats: 348, 183, 249, 212, 268, 222.
    Moves: Mind reader, Sher Cold, ice Beam, Fly.

Hum... not really that great!
    Oh wow, i have taken a shin to the shiny Porygon Z!
    I want that now! :D He he, any chance of the porygon - Z shiny?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    lolzz.....i still need a lvl 100 Shiny Hariyama with MAX EV points in HP ATK and DEF wit the move set Vital Throw Rest Belly Drum and either rockslide or stone edge??

Back