• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    The rom base with treecko's are at PHO forms.He is redoing his tiles again an might start to hack at it again.He hasn't quite totaly yhough.The links is in my sig.Treecko doesn't come to PC all that much now you can see him at PHO often.So if you have questons ask him there.

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    If i can join u will make me happier than on my birthday so:
    Skills: mapping,spriter
    Proof of my work:
    Maps:
    Galaxy Productions

Galaxy Productions

Sprites:
    Galaxy Productions

If u can answer quick. PLS!(Treecko lv.100 or green charizard)
    P.S. I'm editing sprites!

Last edited:

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Somebody know where is Trecckolv100 or Green Charizard or someone who can tell me that i can join galaxy productions!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Read! I already posted where.Its even on this page.No one bothers to read any post besides ones near there posts.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Hi ppls!

Hi guys!
    Sry for being a noob nut can u give me advices on being a good mapper so that i can make hacks that will have a better map!Oh ya,thx for the help the other time treecko!Really appreciate it!My email is [email protected] in advance!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    You quit because Liquinn left?GP is still alive with lots of members.No one is contacting each other or working together.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Hi guys!
    Tell us when u guys have finished Pkmn Moon/Sun!!I love it!!:)
    1 more thing......pls help me put d/p tilesets n pokemons so that i can make a hack!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    He doesn't come here munch maybe 5 times a month contact him at PHO!You proof needs work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    can I be a mapper

can I be a mapper I attached some screenshots so you can see what I can do

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Pachel 22, you come to every hack group with the proof that isn't acceptable to even try to apply. You are BEGINNER, so first learn something. The good source is the Documents and tutorials section. Until then, learn, learn and learn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back