• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, Treecko, since the thread got closed before I could say a word... Well, I wouldn't like to see you walking out of the rom hacking scene. I don't really know why you had so much problems (but I can guess it's all related to "offset overwriting")

Luckily, you are still pretty young, and that is an advantage. Maybe in a few years, you'll be more calm, and you'd have learned to do things with more care. Take it from someone who was almost the same as you a few years ago (when I never comprehended how to hack Gold, and just gave up). If you still are interested in game making, then, we'll see you again, I'm sure...

Argh! I have mixed feelings (angry, disappointment, sadness)

Treecko, don't gooooooooooooooooo...

Hehe... I needed to cheer up a bit... Good luck to the GP Team!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Treecko, can you PM me the resources that you use to make M/S, because i want to make one hack for myself. Thank you.
    All you have to do is know how to hack and get some nice tiles/sprites.
    Hey Treecko do you think this group will die without your hack? Welli guess so:( ! If you do plan to you could PM a mod and let them close this down:(!
    I don't think the group will die unless everyone quits. Even though I stopped M/S, that doesn't mean that a great group has to break apart. They might make a few hacks of their own, maybe.
    Since Treecko's given up on this hack maybe someone can take over the group and be the main hacker of Moon/Sun and the other members can help.
    Anyone wants to? If you do want to take over, make sure you know how to hack.

Years
    Well, I have a project for the group! Just check my website. Look for Aurum and Argentum. (I will be contributing greatly, since it is my idea)

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, I have a copy of the MID2AGB program, so if anyone wants music to be changed to .S format, just PM me.

Also, another little preview of EmberOrange.
    Valencia Island

Yes, I will be inserting Animal Crossing music. Going to make EmberOrange as great as possible. I might add other games, too. (All credit to VGMusic)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    That's nice DP. I hope Ember Orange becomes a great game also. It'll be interesting to see, I mean, hear how they will sound in the game...

But, just a quick question, do you have idea if it would consume too much rom space? (I may try to add music in my game, not yet, but I wanna know if it can coexist between scripts and some tile changes)

Years
    I'm thinking of getting rid of the music that is already there. They are MIDIs, so they are 6-10KB each, so not that much, anyway.

Also, I would have made a thread, but Valencia Island messed up, and I could not make screenshots.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    erm.. i was wondering if i can join GP as a spriter..
    i think iv got the skills, heres my proof:
    Fusions
    Galaxy Productions
    Galaxy Productions
    Galaxy Productions
    Galaxy Productions

1.arcticwellow
    2.flaviper
    3.rayqualit
    4.agrozard
    Re-Colors
    Galaxy Productions
    Galaxy Productions
    Galaxy Productions

1.Pidgeot with Buuburns color and patterm
    2. Polywrath with maganium's green
    3. ghastly with charmander's flame colors
    Revamps
    Galaxy Productions
    >>
    Galaxy Productions

Galaxy Productions
    >>
    Galaxy Productions

Galaxy Productions
    >>
    Galaxy Productions

1. G/S Raichu
    2. G/S Umbreon
    3. G/S Raiku

My AIM is dreemxweever
    Email is (AIM SN)@aim.com

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Oooooo I love your fusions (Especially ArcticWellow) your re-colored ghastly and pidgeot are fantastic! And your revamps are wonderful, dreemxweever!

So nice I am...

Heheh Raichu's so fat.

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    i now have more skill proof.. better skills i think.. some heavy edit/scratch sprites:
    Galaxy Productions

Shadow

Galaxy Productions

Janus

Galaxy Productions

Ronny

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Skills: Spriter, Mapper, Overworld edittor
    Proof of Work: Sprites and an overworld (everything but the OMG stuff)
    Map (tell me if it's too plain and I'll show you something better)
    MSN/Yahoo IM: miyamotokaneda [at] netscape.net

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    HELLO EVERYONE! Since I stopped working on M/S and Liquinn was banned...yay...there haven't been much activity here. I haven't been here much because my password didn't work ??? don't know why. But back now. SO, anyone got any ideas for a new hack? Cause I'm getting really bored.

Btw, welcome to the group Kallen-san.;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Pokemon: The original story.

Ok I know im not apart of GP but I thought of an idea but don't got the skill to put it in progress. Its called Pokemon: The original story=D.

Storyline:
    Basicly it is the original story of pokemon where you start of as ash and make your way to the top.You do meat brock and his dad and play a role in all of his journeys. You do meat meat all the normal characters(Brock, Misty, May ect.) but instead of them following you they journey with you at there own pace(like brock getting to route 1 before you do or May meeting you after she goes shopping). So you don't have to go through all the trouble of scripting them following you. After you beat the elite four(after travelling through Kanto-Hoenn) You become the champion and you are at the match between you and Gary. Then all of a sudden you see mew appear!!!! Then the screen becomes light and you can make up some ending=D. My ending was kinda stupid. After you see mew you end up in your bed and your mom's waking you up. Then up realize its just a dream, as you go downstairs Mew appears at your bedroom window.

I know its not such a great idea and it would take alot of work to create it but its my best.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    lol

like the mew idea , waking up and it all being a dream lol ,it could work.....................or.........

Dont suppose you guys wana help with my hack? I am a mrmber.... or was havent posted in a looonnnggg time, treecko knows bits n pieces about my hack , its basicly your a kid living in Uk london , sorrounded by gangs n thugs n stuff your in a gang called , P.I.F , ( might change that later) and you gota go around wipe out other gangs, beat the league , win gym badges the normal stuff, ive done a few maps , my mapping skils are .... well........ not to bad but not to good ,

Heres a few off my maps, i havent showcased this hack yet and dont really wana til i got alot of it done , i dont even really need a whole teams help could just use a little help here n there on stuf like advance scripts n sprites,

Oh yeah ...... credti for zel for the gold sprite, thanks zel =)

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    not trying to be a nuisance or anything..
    but was i accepted? i never got that out of what treeko said..
    either way.. ive got some great ideas for a new hack if anyone wants to take me up for it...

EDIT: Zak you got a great idea goin there.. lemme know if you need any help at all, i can hack, sprite, map, pretty much anything.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Hope I'm not too late for this, but I was wondering if I could join? Maybe I could be a beta tester and/or spriter?

EXAMPLES.

Recolor
    Galaxy Productions

... Something I Made in Boredom
    Galaxy Productions

Trainer [Edited]
    Galaxy Productions

My MSN is - [email protected]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back