• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gale does art stuff

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Update!

Thank you, PJV. ^_^

Click for full view:

Gale does art stuff

I don't normally draw human beings in an anime/manga-esque style, but I felt like it.

Oh, and I'm getting Adobe Illustrator soon, so expect something more from me soon...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Wow, that's brilliant!

I'd have to say, you're one of the only artists I've seen in a long while that has a really nice look. I love the whole soft style you put to your art which is so rare these days. I look foreward to more of your stuff.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Update:

Gale does art stuff
    Gale does art stuff

Wow, that's brilliant!

I'd have to say, you're one of the only artists I've seen in a long while that has a really nice look. I love the whole soft style you put to your art which is so rare these days. I look foreward to more of your stuff.
    Thanks! I can do cel-shading too. I enjoy experimenting with different styles. :3
    Ooooh really cool pics you have done ^^
    Thank you. ^_^

EDIT: No replies? ;-;

Puppet Shadre
    Flint kissing Laura
    Kanto Vexel

Last edited:

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I used to be a part of the Sonic community too! I'd be glad to draw your character for you, it's been ages since I've done the style and it could use some fresh air. You're art is very nice, I love the coloring style you use, and your lines are very crisp.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    nice!
    shame theres no shadow though (or perhaps im going blind)
    anywayz keep up the good work because right now your putting most artists in the forum to shame ^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Whoops, I must have missed this. Your new stuff looks great!
    Thanks. :3
    I used to be a part of the Sonic community too! I'd be glad to draw your character for you, it's been ages since I've done the style and it could use some fresh air. You're art is very nice, I love the coloring style you use, and your lines are very crisp.
    You're welcome to draw Gale. Thank you. (:
    nice!
    shame theres no shadow though (or perhaps im going blind)
    anywayz keep up the good work because right now your putting most artists in the forum to shame ^^
    No shadow? What do you mean? Which one were you referring to?

Oh, and thank you. ^^;;

By the way, small update:

Gale does art stuff

The older of Shadre's twins. He gave birth in his comic, It's All Fun And Games. o_O;;

Last edited:
    Back