• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gallant EV training service(soon a shop too)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    I got a question before I leave this thread, do you remember the moves and the EV's I want on it? It's on the first post I left on this thread, if you do know, it'll be amazing.

Here they are:

Pokemon: Torterra
    Nickname: N/A
    Nature: Impish
    Ev spread: 4 HP/ 252 ATK/ 252 SPD
    Moveset: Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Leech Seed, and Stealth Rock
    What do you offer: Grotle
    Level: 50

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    How long does EV training take you? and IV breeding?

Years
    Here they are:

Pokemon: Torterra
    Nickname: N/A
    Nature: Impish
    Ev spread: 4 HP/ 252 ATK/ 252 SPD
    Moveset: Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Leech Seed, and Stealth Rock
    What do you offer: Grotle
    Level: 50

You're accepting a normal Grotle for an Ev'd torterra >_> ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Haha, anything you need I might be able to assist with? (I doubt it, but thought I'd be nice and ask XDDDD)

If you want to go ahead and try to breed your poke it would be cool xD It would speed up the process xD But i will gladly do it for you if you need...

How long does EV training take you? and IV breeding?

I dont iv breed. Ev training takes me an afternoon if i am always playing...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Can I get an Estimate of when ill get my magnazone and A check on my swampert lvl and Ev's

I cannot give an estimate yet, cause i can miss it and i dont want to compromisse my word. Your swapert its level 25, and misses some evs... Im finishing a pokemon, and i will finish your hopefully today., but probably late..

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    What are Ev's that you are talking about ? and what do they do

This is not the correct thread for that question, and you can find answers all over the internet. In a short way, evs are points that caracterize the growth of a pokemon, alongside with natures and ivs. An ev trained pokemon has far greater stats than a normal one, of the same type level etc... Here i ev train, which is the process where someone gives your pokes evs to make them stronger.

hope you understood. For more info search the net.

Cresselia, well, do you know the box trick for EV training?

I do know it, but i dont use it.

Last edited:
    Back