• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Narodin

Pokémon Agate Version
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
Team name: Team RoyalJade
Team Leader: Me (Narodin) and Turquois (call him Pika)
Current Members:

Narodin - Project Founder, Project Coordinator, Mapper, Story Developer, Overworld Spriter, Tile Artist, Pokémon Spriter

Pikachu500 - Project Founder, Project Coordinator, Mapper, Story Developer, Overworld Spriter, Pokémon Spriter

Lilfurman - Pokémon Spriter, Trainer Spriter, Overworld Spriter

Riceeman - Pokémon Spriter, Trainer Spriter

Missingno7-4468 - Story Developer, Pokémon Spriter

Aero - Pokémon Developer

PookieSnookie - Development

Current Game title: Pokemon RoyalJade
Current progress made:
Spoiler:
Official Art has also been done for most of the designs
Position(s) needed: Programmer
Timezone: Eastern
Preferred Method of contact: PM or E-mail is perfectly fine with me.

Additional info: If interested, additional information could be requested. Also the programmer should have some experience.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
EDIT!!!
logo2.png

Team Leader:
PokemonPlatnum and Crazyninjaguy

Current Game title: Pokémon: Ruby Eclipse
Current progress made: Little..getting tiles and scripts done :)

Features

Downloadable Events

Dual Screen
New Menu
More...

The Team

PokemonPlatnum - Mapper, Eventer, Basic-Scripter

Crazyninjaguy - Scripter, Mapper, Eventer

Credits

Poccil - Starter kit

Kyledove - Tiles

Wichu - Scripts

Shinylugia249 - Battle Graphics

The Story
Based three years after the original R/S/E games and thats all I can reveal at the moment.

The mythic depiction is kinda like this:
"In the beginning there was one, the creator, at the end their was one, the destroyer"

Want To Help?

We are currently looking for a spriter who can help us sprite Trainers in HGSS style.

Position(s) needed: NEW
Spriter - OW in 4th Gen Style, Tiles etc
Idealist - Ideas for the story etc
Artist - Those who can make decent battle backgrounds
Music Remixer - I would like a person who is able to remix R/S/E music

Timezone: UTC+1
Preferred Method of contact: PM please :)

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
logo.png

Recruiting a Team Member
We are looking for several people. A lot of positions are open. If your interested, see our Preferred Method of contact below or send me a PM.

Team name: Calis Projects
Team Leader: Myself.
Current Members: Atomic Reactor, Daedalus,F.M.P, Ivanna, Martyr, Minorthreat, Railgun-skill-level-5, The English Kiwi.
Current Game title: We have a few games. you can search each user to see their games.
Current progress made: Most of the titles, except for Kunder are still in development.
Position(s) needed: Artist (tile, general, concept or vector artist), game developers and designers (someone who is working on a game currently or open to developing one) and sound engineers(ideally someone who can create their own sound effects or music).
Timezone: Our Staff members are from all over the world, so timezone is not too important.
Preferred Method of contact: Through our forums and on MSN.
Additional info:
Link to our webpage is in my sig. And you can find the forums from there.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
As you might have seen... I can´t sprite. Really. And... I pretty much need Fakemon in my game, though, I´m not quick enough to learn spriting in such a short time. So... I´m looking for spriters for Pokémon Ametrine. You can click this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=212566 to see which game it is. Are you intrested? Be sure you meet the requirements.

- You have to be able to sprite in HGSS style.
- You have to be able to make a sprite from a drawing.
- You have to be active.
- You have to be able to contact through MSN, because I think contacting through PMs is too difficult.

Please... send me a PM if you're interested!
Greets,
Dewitty

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
PokemonDuskDawn.png

Team name

Sheer Fissure Productions -
The Gap Between Now and Tomorrow

Team Leader

~Frozen Darkness~

Current Members

Active: ~Frozen Darkness~ - Mapper/Eventer/Leader
Inactive: Blaniel - Graphic Designer/Spriter

Current Game title

Pokemon DawnRubyand DuskSapphire

Current progress made

Demo: 92-93%
Alpha 1: 16-17%

Positions needed

Pokemon Spriter - Someone who can sprite Fakemon (number now reduced from 107 to only about 15) and when revealed, the Gen V Pokemon.

Trainer Spriter - Someone who can design in-battle Trainer Sprites.

OW Spriter - Someone who can design overworld Trainer sprites and characters sprites.

Tile Spriter - An important job. This is for someone who can sprite revamped 3rd gen tiles for maps.

Music/Sound Composer/Remixer - Another very important job. Someone who can compose new music and remix R/S/E music, as well as make new Pokemon cries.

Scripter - Probably the most important job of all. The scripter designs new features and adds them to the game. They enhance the overall experience of the game.

Graphic Desginer - Someone who can design support banners and such. Support is always a good thing. :)

Mapper - Someone who design areas of the game.

Alpha Testers - People who can test the upcoming demo and future alphas.

Timezone

EST - Eastern Standard Time

Preferred Method of contact
AIM, PM

Additional info

Thread - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=201648

Years
Recruiting a Team Member
AugustEmeraldS.png
Current Progress Made: We've more-or-less started from scratch, so we're in the process of recreating some of the old work
Team Leader: NikNaks

Current Members:
CrazyNinjaGuy - Scripter
Dew (The Dewitty) - Tile Artist
NikNaks - Team Lead
PokemonPlatinum - Lead Mapper + Co-leader
T3h Kaiser - Plot Advisor
venom12 - Scripter
Vorpalis - Spriter

Position(s) Needed:
  • We're really looking for some experienced story writers and ideas guys. We're creating a sequel to Emerald, so we're looking for some new and creative ideas
  • We're also looking for some new evolutions and prevolutions for existing Hoenn pokémon, so any spriters who are interested should apply as well

Timezone:
Any is fine; I'm running GMT/BST, as are many of the other team members, but it's not an issue

Preferred Method of contact:
PM or VM is fine, or visit our forum (link is in my signature)

Additional Info:
Well, all I can say is that you should visit the forum for more details, although most of the information is still very much under wraps. I look forward to hearing from you.

Years

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name
Project Peridot
Team Leader
Windsaver
Current Members
Active- Windsaver(Concepts/Mapper/Leader)
Current Game title
Pokemon Peridot
Current progress made
All of Plot and Towns, As well as Gym Leaders and E4
Battle Frontier all Planned. Two Maps...
Position(s) needed
Spriter(2-3)- Someone good at making Custom Tiles like HG/SS and someone who can make trainers, OW's and fakemon. Using the art I give for reference or the description.
Eventer- Someone who know how to do events well.
Scripter- Can Handle writing in new features.
Mapper- Someone who I can work alongside with who can map quite well.
Concept Artist- Someone I can work alongside with to draw those things that I might not be able to do.
Timezone
I'm in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time. UK) I don't mind though.
Preferred Method of contact
PM or By E-mail
Additional info
• I'm looking for spriters who can produce believable trainers, OW's and fakemon from SCRATCH.
• All Staff will have an NPC in game with a look of their choice. Their NPC will have a role unless you decide to be a trainer...
• Examples of work required. Once accepted you will be sent the password to Staff Room on the Peridot Forums.
• If there are any questions. Just PM me!

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Hello readers!
This time I'm looking for mappers. Yeah... as in GOOD mappers. :) Like spriting, it's a very important job, which needs to be done.

''But Dewitty, why can't you do it?''
''Because even my little brother has a better view for stuff like mapping. That's why.''

So.. are you interested? Please send me a PM/Note or comment with some work to prove you are good.
As always.. I have demands and standards. :)

- You have to be able to map with my tiles
- You should be able to keep anything from leaking
- You have to be able to handle trees like shown in this http://i39.tinypic.com/11jsxt5.png
- You need to be creative and inventive.

When showing me an example, you may use this tileset. (Also, please include all the demands): http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1289/naturetileset.png
But ONLY THEN! Use of any of the tiles not being featured in any public tileset of mine will be reported.

Have fun mapping!
Greets,
Dewitty.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
.:Team name:.​

Nightmare Project​

.:Team Leader:.​

D. Lawride

.:Current Members:.​

(none from this forum, only on dA)

Midnitez (Fakemon Designer)
Salimus (Spriter)
xavs-pixels (spriter)
distantShade (Story Designer/Spriter)

.:Current Game title:.

Pokémon Nightmare

.:Current progress made:.​

Storyline (Plot/Characters) Completed / Map Design and some Maps are done

.:Position(s) needed:.​

Scripter / Programmer / Coder(s) (whatever it's called xD )
Fakemon Designer(s)
Spriter(s)
Beta Tester(s)

.:Timezone:.​
:

GMT +0​

.:Preferred Method of contact:.​

Email on [email protected] / Comment on donlawride.deviantart.com;

.:Additional info:.​

We also have a forum board for team members to discuss on the project, and any screenshots/information relative to the game can be found on our Deviantart Group (http://pkmn-nightmare.deviantart.com/)
Also, we are mainly looking for Scripters.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2016
Team name:
Team Prisma

Team Leader:
I guess it would be me, but if people would like equal parts, let me know.
Current Members:
Me.

Current Game title:
Pokemon Prismal Version

Current progress made:
-New Pokémon/variations.
---(Armor Mewtwo, Zorua, and Zoroark)
-Shadow System
---Shadow type, Shadow Moves, and Purification System implemented.

Position(s) needed: Spriters (though I am able to do some of that work.) While Pokémon sprites will be needed, I need a couple of item sprites and a region map first.
People who can help with RPG Maker XP (Pokemon essentials specifically) scripting. Not a heavy job, just for someone who I can drop a scripting question to. I also need people who can edit MID files so that they sound right in-game. (As in, they "loop" well.)

Timezone: UTC -4. I will edit in the time that this is posted in my timezone.

Preferred Method of contact: MSN works great, PM will to but is not as efficient, and I happen to have Google Wave invitations (20+) plus I use Gmail chat a lot. If absolutely neccessary we can use facebook.

Additional info:
If you need more info, just ask. :) You can contact me through:
MSN @ [email protected]
Gmail @ [email protected]
Pokecommunity at this account (lol, obviously.)
I do have AIM and Yahoo accounts, I just don't have the programs installed. It shouldn't be a problem to put them back on.

Also, anyone on the team gets credit.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name:
(N/A yet)

Team Leader:
Karel_Kazuki

Current Members:
Karel_Kazuki

Current Game title:
Pokemon:TLJ(The Long Journey)

Current progress made:
3% Storyline

Position(s) needed:
Spriters:2-3
Scripters:1-3
Mappers:1-2
Composer/Musician:1-2
Plot Writer:1-2
Attack Spriters:1-2

Timezone:
EST

PM here or benhillballer@yahoo/hotmail.com

Additional info:
Okay, I had to resign from the August Emerald Staff to work on this project and I cant do It alone.If you want to join this project, just send me a email or pm with the title of the position you are applying for.You must also show proof of work and be dedicated to the cause.If enough people join, I may open up a forum to call a home website!

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2010
Area looking for work: GML Scripter
Timezone: GMT+1
Preferred method of contact: Msn, PM
Examples of work: Well i don't have any examples here... but you can trust me, i am a verry good online coder ;)
Additional Info: I am searching for a team that doesn't work with RPG maker, i am searching for one who works with gamer maker. Preferable a online pokemon game, but offline fits aswell ;). I am verry experinced in GML, and i would like to make the online engine of the game.

og_loc-TATOO

Espada Team
Years
Team name: Espada Team
Team Leader: og_loc-TATOO

Current Members: Me, youken69, zeelan, sephirotf, Azur', Mini', cypmars, warpra

Current Game title: Esprit Emeraude - Esprit de Jade

Current progress made: Well I have a lot throughout the game, I want you present.

Position(s) needed: I need to script to script knows rmxp, graphic designer, mapper, event-maker.
For the designer if they know how to arrange things its 3D and even they know the mapper to map the 3D (finally nm7) is not required but it will arrange

Timezone: GMT +1 PARIS french hour

Preferred Method of contact: By msn [email protected]

Additional info:
Must know how to use rmxp

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Team name: Pokemon Calcite Project
Team Leader: AceDragonite (me)
Current Members: AceDragonite (lol)
Current Game title: Pokemon Calcite (i found a stone!)
Current progress made: In the process of making fakemon
Position(s) needed:Everything, i need all the help i can get (Spriter, Mapper, Scripter, etc)
Timezone: Eastern USA
Preferred Method of contact: [email protected]
Additional info: Hello, I am AceDragonite and i am an aspiring game maker whose stupid computer wont download RMXP. I have some fantastic ideas that i will put in the game that i want to share with the rest of the community
Features
-Light and Sound Types (not new)
-Tournament Championship instead of elite four
-The region of Tabi has mini regions some of which vary from Frozen Tundra and Tropical isles to scorching deserts and rolling hills
-You have to get 8 gym badges and 4 contest ribbons to be in the tourney (correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure this is new)

Heres a link to see the final evos of all three starters to keep you guessing (idk i was bored) Also god may have forgot to put "good artist" on my list of talents. sorry if they suck.

Clorodon: http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/CKmaster/?action=view&current=kaka.png (hes supossed to be Green and Orange sorry about the coloring Job) GRASS/FLYING
Blazerack: http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/CKmaster/?action=view&current=001-1.jpg FIRE
Feraline: http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/CKmaster/?action=view&current=002.jpg WATER

Thanks for Listening!

Years
Im good at making HG/SS/D/P/Pt sprite sheets.
In scratching im terrible xD.
I can make 160x160 HG/SS/D/P/Pt sprites.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2010
I am looking for a project that needs a spriting contributor.
I can create shiny versions of fakemon, region maps, and a few miscelaneous stuff, tell me what, and I might be able to do it. Feel free to PM me for examples, since I can post images when i have a PC under 15.
PM me with information about the project, and everything you want me to work with. Thank you.
I know nothing about fan games scripting, so I am hoping this to help me with it, and I am able to start a project hopefully by next year.

Years
Pokemon Twilight Team Needed

Recruiting a Team Member

Team name:
PlanetDev Productions

Team Leader:
Crazyninjaguy

Current Members:
Crazyninjaguy

Current Game title:
Pokemon Twilight

Current progress made:
Scripting (10%)
Storyline (10%)
Mapping (3%)
Spriting (0%)
Tiling (0%)

Position(s) needed:
Well i need a few people who are willing to work, and must be good at what they do :)

Spriter(s)
Tiler(s)
Storywriters(s)
Musician(s)
Another Scripter wouldn't hurt :)

Timezone:
GMT

PM

Additional info:
I've had this idea in my head for about 2 years now, some of you may remember my first game thread here, which failed because i didn't much about RMXP or how it worked. Now i'm a whole lot better and i hope to make this game a success. I need people who know what they're doing in their field, and are willing to work to make this game special.

Please include proof of your work in your PM so that i can see some before i decide :)

A little something i've made for the game:

Spoiler:

Please note, the dual screen probably will be changed to something more original/different.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
[RMXP][Recruiting] Pokémon Millenary Legend

POKÉMON MILLENARY LEGEND
"How will be the beginning of the End?"

INTRODUCTION

I'm doing this project some time ago and need a team to help me. The game will have graphics of the new remakes of Heart NDS Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver Soul. Of course, new characters and Pokémon, created by the team.
It is being developed by Pokemon Starter Kit, but in Portuguese (certain things. Well, most xD).
Millenary Pokémon Legend tells a similar story with the creation of the original Pokemon universe, "Arceus created Dialga and Palkia, then created Mew ..." and etc ... To read the full story of creation of original stories from the Pokemon saga.

HISTORY

"Space ... The infinite pitch these icy worlds ... And be a vacancy for him: anme. The first Pokémon, the creator of the race, the only one with unimaginable power ...
Feeling lonely, he created with his powers, two other Pokémon: Lygstar and Darnyth.
Lygstar, the monster who controls the light. Darnyth, the monster who controls the darkness. Thus, it still created something else: a small planet. Anme, near Lygstar Darnyth and gave life to this planet, creating the human race and increased the Pokémon, creating new ones. And so, anme gone, leaving Lygstar Darnyth and taking care of them all. Thus arose the Day and Night on the planet. Light and Darkness, in harmony ... Until that fateful day ... Lygstar Darnyth and saw that there could be only one being the one controlling the planet, got into a fight between time and space, causing various problems and risks of living in the poor inhabitants of that small piece of land round. Anme again, realizing the impacts and future problems that could occur on that planet if the fight continued. Then he caught the two people in different places on the planet, sleeping, leaving only his powers that there was still flowing day and night. A thousand years have passed and now someone is trying to make them wake up and start to fight again, so that the world is destroyed by the end. Now, only you can save the world these people and Pokémon! "

NEW POKÉDEX!

To leave the game with an air more original, we are creating new Pokémon. That is, you will not see any Piplup, Charizard, Darkrai, etc. in the game. The game will have a brand new brand new Pokédex!

CURRENT TEAM

Arthur - Creation of play; Translation Pokemon Starter Kit(for brazilians); Creator of Abstracts of the game (which is in the History section of this topic).

JOBS

Screenwriter 0 / 2
He is what creates the history of the game according to my synopses that is in this topic (History section).

Designer 0 / 2
He will take care of the graphic designer of the game. As the title screen, etc ...

Spriter 0 / 4
Take care / create the designer of the clothes of the characters, edit images for the game, coaches will, etc ...

Creator of Pokemon / "Fakémons" 0 / 4
Create new Pokemon game. Are very important!

Scripter 0 / 3
Modify (or create) scripts for the game, so that we can customize it further.

Hunter Resources 0 / 3
Seek new graphics tilesets for the game and other resources. FAKÉMONS LESS!

Eventer 0 / 2
Create additional systems for the game. (FOR EVENTS, NO SCRIPT)

Mapper 0 / 3
Take care / create the posts of the game. From Routes and Gyms to Towns and Cities.

Screenshots

None for now ...

Form for registration

Code:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]I would be:[/B] (spriter, mapper, [COLOR=#000000]among others...)[/COLOR] 
[B]Address MSN / Yahoo /  Gmail:[/B]
[B]Games / Pokémon that have  played on:[/B]
[B]Sample Work:[/B] (Only  Mappers, Writers, Designers and Spriters must fill this field)

TERMINATION

I wish someone from my team to participate and help me create this project ...
If you have doubts can ask ^ ^
Thanks in advance!

Bye, peoples!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2010
POKEMON FLINT

Pokemon Flint is a game I have been working on independently for the last while. I've been looking through the showcase here, and after finding a disappointingly low amount of creativity with many games I've decided to create my own. I'm looking for a small, dedicated team to join in on the process.

THIS GAME WILL BE MADE IN RPG MAKER XP

POKEMON FLINT will feature:

Never-been-done before plot that truly defines it as an RPG [note; in attempts to not have it become incredibly overused I'll reveal the details when interest is shown]

-insert amount here- new Fakemon!

Set in a whole new region

Further customization options than pokemon games done before

The Team:

Owlle -- Writer, Mapper

We're Hiring!:
[in order based on need]

Spriter; looking for someone with a good handle on creating scratch sprites. These would include Pokemon front&back sprites, Trainer front&overworld sprites, and perhaps even tilesets for the overachiever. PM with examples of work, timezones, and means of communication.

Scripter; i'll admit, I have a minimum amount of scripting experience. I'm don't need a huge amount of programming potential, just someone who can quickly and easily create simple codes. PM with a description of your skills, timezones, and means of communication.

Mapper: while I can do basic mapping on my own, someone who is excellent at creating aesthetically-pleasing maps would never be turned away. PM with examples of work, timezones, and means of communication.

THANK YOU.

Back