• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Idea? ^^

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
    I'm unsure if this is the right place to put this, or if anyone else posted the same idea, so I apologize in advance. I looked around to check if anyone else posted this, but I didn't see much. Soo, here it goes!

I think Nintendo should make an online, multiplayer pokemon game. Like, you should be able to create your own trainer and personalize them, chose if you want to be on one of the villain teams, or be a pokemon trainer.. or open up your own gym and have the "trainers" challenge you! I think it'd be cool to have our own little virtual pokemon world online. Oh, and all of the regions would be included in it, and when they make new regions it just gets added on.

This might take away profit from all the gameboy and ds games though, and it might be hard to keep updated and working properly... I just thought it'd be cool ^^

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Unfortunately this thread doesn't belong here, it belongs in General Pokemon Gaming as the original poster is talking about a Pokemon Game idea.

As for your idea, I think it's fantastic. The best bet for this kind of game is for it to be released on the Nintendo Wii or, in an ideal world, the PC. But yeah, It'll definitely bring a new outlook to Pokemon games and add to the fun factor. I don't really think this will be done (at least officially) but, you never know, a talented game programmer might take on this idea and make something pretty special out of it.

urilito

gallade trainer
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    hahaha

that would be awesome fun and it would be cool if you could controll your pokemon and use its move without turns so it would be like a battlefield and that you could put as many pokemon as you want in the battle and be able to have over dozens of pokemon and as for controlling your pokemon i meant like ssbb

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
    Darnit! I was debating on posting it there too.. oh well. It can easily be moved xD

I've seen a lot of people remake the pokemon games for your gameboy or ds and make it online.. I've tried one, but it lagged every two seconds, it was unofficial, and shut down very often. I got aggravated and just quit :P
    I think it'd be really awesome if Nintendo made something like this. I might get addicted though x_X

urilito

gallade trainer
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    imagine a pokemon war game that would be fun or sad or pokemon zombies!
    c(:

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
    that would be awesome fun and it would be cool if you could controll your pokemon and use its move without turns so it would be like a battlefield and that you could put as many pokemon as you want in the battle and be able to have over dozens of pokemon and as for controlling your pokemon i meant like ssbb

Hm..I would personally like the battle styles to stay the same. but, that's just me. o:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Customized trainers FTW. I'd like the idea of being able to battle RL players who have created their own gyms or evil organizations. I would imagine it would be a Wii game.

Years
    The whole idea of MMO playing is great, but not as a trainers, but as pokemon themselves. I wish something like WoW or even Diablo 2, on PC, but also on another platforms.

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
    The whole idea of MMO playing is great, but not as a trainers, but as pokemon themselves. I wish something like WoW or even Diablo 2, on PC, but also on another platforms.

Hmm.. that would be cool too! I love WoW. :3
    I'd enjoy being a trainer more, though.

Back