• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen game play

Status
Not open for further replies.

lusterclaw

learning trainer
Years
  • if you watch the gameplay of pokemon black and white on you tube some moves in the battle secne the camra zooms out and in is there other cool things like this in gameplay that you`ve seen

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I know its so exciting to see where this franchise is going. Battling is going to be big again because after a while, DPPt got boring.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
  • I know its so exciting to see where this franchise is going. Battling is going to be big again because after a while, DPPt got boring.

I know. Many people prefer to buy HGSS rather than DPPt. But at least Platinum still Fun! HGSS too! We'll just have to wait for another Gameplay reveal! Probably we're gonna get Zekrom and Reshiram detail for now, or I don't know!

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • I think there going to make the pokemon move around on screen, so that if an attack misses, it actually is launched and misses the sprite.

lusterclaw

learning trainer
    Years
  • the only thing i dont like about black and white is that pokemon dont follow you like HGSS its like HGSS is the only game that pokemon follow

Electrovenom

Often lost in thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Sort of like a miniature Battle Revolution for DS gamers then?

I can't wait for this, and anticipate how Nintendo will improve on this if there is a Gen VI

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back