• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Game unboxing

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I swear, this is better than hen.... I mean, chocolate. Better than chocolate. ^^()

I actually am doing the whole sweaty-hands-hands-shaking-on-the-verge-of-squee thing. And it's not even mine. o__0 I... don't even feel that exicted in my own head. Maybe it's bedtime. But 'gratz on getting your game, Hiroshi. Looks sweet. I'm liking Lugia's statuette thing.

Finnel

Years
    Oh, I thought the preorder figurines were bigger than that. I guess it would've been too expensive to make them bigger and higher quality. It's still pretty nice though, I hope I can manage to get the special preorder bonus from somewhere here in Sweden.

Years
    Oh, I thought the preorder figurines were bigger than that. I guess it would've been too expensive to make them bigger and higher quality. It's still pretty nice though, I hope I can manage to get the special preorder bonus from somewhere here in Sweden.

When I pre-ordered Diamond, GameStop ran out of Dialga pencil toppers, so I had to get Palkia D:
    I wonder if they'll use the same figurines for the American release....

Oosername

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    I actually can't believe you spent money on this trash. The game is such a childhood raping experience I can't believe anyone would want to play this game.

Go buy a G/S cart from e-bay, that's a better deal than this garbage.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Love the new black, hope it carries over to US version. Just seeing this excites me more for some reason! XD

Hovo

We gotta stay together.
    Years
    I'm gonna actually buy this game when it comes to the US like I did with Platinum. I've had enough fun playing around with it on a flashcart and I don't wanna ruin too much of the fun.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Any chance you could get us a pic of your Pokewalker in action? Not walking of course, but turned on or something.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I just wish I had the actual game instead of the ROM. D: It looks so awesome and cool. And the PokeWalker...

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    That figurine would look so perfect on my monitor. So perfect.

Whoa, thats pretty cool. All this HG/SS stuff makes me wanna enjoy pokemon more, lol.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Since I got the Platinum figurine I just want to pre order both Heart Gold & Soul Silver to get three more! :p I really wan Ho ohs.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ohwow, you're so lucky. xD

Seeing all the pictures almost makes up for the the fact that I didn't get the experience of ordering it, and opening it for myself. ALMOST. ; ;

The box is so cool.. I hope the NA box isn't TOO different.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I really do hope that the NA card will be black like that.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    i would order the japanese version but i wouldn't be able to understand much in the game (i have the HG english patch on for battles etc), i'm probably going to import the american version of SoulSilver as i don't want to wait till May for it to be released in the uk, i'll probably have a rom of it on my flash card too for trading

Back