• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Game unboxing

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
  • Hmm a thing unappealing to me about the box/game is that the font on game is Japanese, and everything else is. But I'm still awaiting mine. Now I can;t wait for mine to come.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • I cannot wait to get Soul Silver in English. Even the box itself is awesome! :D The little Lugia figure is too cute! And the Pokewalker! Want! :D
    You're really lucky. ^^ I would have bought it in Japanese, if I could read it. D:

Pani

H e a r t G o l d ♥
    Years
  • Hmm a thing unappealing to me about the box/game is that the font on game is Japanese, and everything else is. But I'm still awaiting mine. Now I can;t wait for mine to come.
    That would be because the game is in Japanese?

wat

wikzan

FC: 0946 9273 6810 PM Me
    Years
  • Hmm I'm still waiting for mine, but hopefully in 2 or so days it will be here can't wait ^_^.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • I can't wait for minnneee~

They'll probably be here around the 25th or so, hopefully. ;_;

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I just hope the one they sell for the U.S will have that too. Im not too sure on what they are going to sell along with HG/SS but from what I saw from the pictures it looks like its worth it for whatever amount its going to be worth. (hopefully its a decent price)

Back