• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gamecube,Xbox or Ps2

Gamecube, Xbox or Ps2

• Gamecube

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Xbox

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Ps2

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I like the GameCube and PS2 equally. I mean, they both have my favorite game series on it (Final Fantasy, Zelda, Resident Evil, and of course Pokemon XD)!

As for GameCube... Not all the games on it are aimed for children. Resident Evil 0 and 4 are aimed at much more mature audiences (Plus they're GameCube-exclusive), and so is Metroid Prime, despite its "T" rating. I can tell ya this; The areas with the Shadow Pirates spooked me out. I didn't know what to do until I tried out the Thermal Visor... ^^;

And just think... in 1 year, I'll be old enough to buy the RE games legally! ^^

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I'd have to go with GCN right now. It's just that I like the Mario and most definitely I like RPGs that strikes the balance (FFX???? wtf did they do?). Seriously, I'm goingfor quality over quantity and I just prefer GCN. Also the fact that I absoltely HATE First Person shooters and to a lesser extent the GTA series...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm going with GCN. The only games I've played on my PS2 are FF games, MM games, Hitman, and a few others. I find playing the GTA games on the PC much better than the PS2 since it doesn't have the auto-targeting feature. Makes it more fun.

Back