• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that deserve a sequel.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I thought they did make two sequels to that? I haven't played them but it they were versioned sequels (a la PKMN Red & Blue with exclusives) and in one you played as a Boy (Terry??) and in the other you played as a girl. :s

And it was only called Dragon Warrior Monsters then because Dragon Quest was already copyrighted in the US. D:

I'd love to see more entries in it too, unless there have been more since the original sequels and I haven't noticed. n_n

Actually, the boy was Cobi. I have it right here. :3

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Mario... LOL ANYWAY.

For me, it would have to be the ORIGINAL Dragon WARRIOR Monsters for the GBC.
    That game was just amazing and I want it back. They have changed them all now =[

Oh man! I loved that game so much. I never got around to finishing it completely. I would love to play a more modern version of it.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    *Control+F "Megaman Legends"*
    Nothing, eh. Yeah, I'm just gonna say that this game has been deserving a sequel since the cliffhanger for the second game.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Jet Set Radio Future
    The World Ends With You
    Metroid Prime Hunters (DS)

Years
  • Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins. Maybe another Super Mario Land for 3DS? Super Mario Land 3DS?

I also want another QUAKE, DESCENT, and BLOODWAKE game.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I can't really think of anything now, since everything that I would write is already being remade, such as Paper Mario 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Mario Kart 3DS, etc.

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Hotel Mario. I'm serious, I would pay a lot of money to play a Hotel Mario sequel, although only if it stayed true to the original.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Jet Force Gemini- Rare has done wonders with this game and this has made it to my list of favorite shooters ever. If a sequel is made I could die happy *o*.

Agreed. I was awful at that game, but I enjoyed killing the characters. I was a weird child, haha.

And definitely Pokemon Snap. I don't know why they haven't made one already, especially with such a high demand.

Also, Kirby Air Ride. One of the most fun racing games I've ever played. I'd love to see another...if that's even considered a sequel. Haha.

Hotel Mario. I'm serious, I would pay a lot of money to play a Hotel Mario sequel, although only if it stayed true to the original.

I wouldn't mind another Wand of Gamelon, now that you mention that. ;)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    If it stayed true to the original wouldn't they play like piss?

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    A Metroid game that takes place after Fusion. I'm not saying that the Prime series sucked, nor am I saying that Other M will suck (I have Prime Trilogy and it's one of the best games I have for the Wii), but Samus blew up a Galactic Federation space station without consent to destroy the X Parasites. Don't you think that the GF would be at the very least a little pissed?

Other than that, TWEWY and a Wii sequel for Colosseum/XD. They're already making Portal 2 and MK3DS, so I'm happy.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

It wouldn't be you flying at the same position...I could see it as one of (forgot his name)'s wingmen died, you join the squadron!

Except, of course, the main protaganist out of the last game plays a wingman role to teach you how to take over...

Years
  • I want a sequal to Dino Crisis 3, since it's the only dino crisis i played, i liked it very much. Although it only was for the XBOX, which i don't have anymore. I still would love to know what happens after i beat that giant dinosaur at the end. But then again a prequel to show what happened on the Ozymandias would be nice too.

A game which should be remade is Resident Evil 2, i heard that they are going to remake it (or have remade it already) calling it Resident Evil: Streets Of Racoon City. When i saw sneak peak material i was like: You're doing it WRONG, since the control are to spastic if you try to make a headshot with a wiimote, not to forget the fact that Claire and Leon w'ere no Co-oping, BUT SERIOUSLY WHY REMAKE IT FOR THE FOR THE WII, seriously, what Hardcore Resident Evil Game plays it on the WII..... -_-

Still, Capcom FTW

BitLord

I do not like turtles.
    Years
  • Gyakuten Saiban 5 needs to be released, also it would be nice with a sequel for Hotel Dusk: Room 215.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Chrono Cross. They left a huge plot hole with regards to what happened to most of the team from Trigger. We know Lucca's dead but Chrono and Marle are up in the air!

Years
  • Chrono Cross. They left a huge plot hole with regards to what happened to most of the team from Trigger. We know Lucca's dead but Chrono and Marle are up in the air!

This, so much this. I loved the Chrono series. Will it happen? I doubt it.

Anyway for my own, I would love to see a sequel to The World Ends With You. An amazing and innovative DS title that didn't get as much credit and light as it deserves. And it has so many openings for a sequel

Back