• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

games that you'd like too see on wii but you know they never will

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    the title really says it all just say a bunch of games that you think would be cool on the wii even if they have no chance whatsoever

mine would probably be:
    the world ends with you for wii
    and super mario rpg2: geno's revenge

the first one no chance whatsoever but still pretty cool, huh?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the patriots, Devil May Cry 4, and Left 4 Dead. I would mention Resident Evil 5 and Dead Space, but i'm sure it's already being developed for the wii since they already had RE4 on the wii and dead space... well i've just been hearing lately that it will come out for it sometime.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    Geno's Revenge? What's he getting revenge for?

EarthBound on the virtual console.
    /thread?
    EarthBound was more fun when people thought of it as a game rather than some kind of religion.

Okay, on-topic, I'd really love to see an F-Zero game on the Wii, but that'll probably actually happen, so... StarTropics WIII? Get it, it's a combination of Wii and III? Hahahahah... heh.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    sorry i cant help this much cause i don't own a wii but i would say gears of war 2

hey its okay
    maybe
    a remake of loz ocarina of time
    (fanboys please dont shout at me but if you think about it it could happen. i mean the remade chrono trigger thats a classic so why not remake ooc for wii?)

Nubi505

Heroes don't need super powers
    Years
    a remake of loz ocarina of time
    (fanboys please dont shout at me but if you think about it it could happen. i mean the remade chrono trigger thats a classic so why not remake ooc for wii?)
    *Not a fanboy, and is talking quietly* Probably because they put OoT on the Gamecube and the GC games are Wii compatible. But it would still be cool if it was a enhanced version, maybe some bonus content or hidden areas added. Of course, there is supposed to be a NEW Zelda game coming out soon, so I'd be content with OoT GC version and the new one. ^.^

I'd love to see Zone of the Enders 1 and 2 anywhere, but I think Nintendo would kill it. Maybe a ZOE 3 if it could be pulled off. ICO + Shadow of the Colossus, again, Wii might kill them but it would be awesome if done right.

There is a Soul Caliber (I think) out for the Wii, and a Castlevania, but the latter looks pretty bleh.

I'd like to see an AWESOME RPG with good graphics that uses the Wiimote for a variety of tasks. Kind of like how KH uses 'hit X' in big battles to perform cool moves. But beyond just battle tasks. Like in My Sims you can shake trees and chop them with the Wiimote by shaking it. Awesome RPG storyline with good graphics. Yep. I'd buy it for the Wii.

EDIT: Or, to contest that, an MMORPG of similiar standards.

Last edited:

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would like to see Halo games on the Wii, and a awesome adventure with Donkey kong game on the Wii. I really want a Donkey Kong country 4 game or something like the one from N64. xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Seconding Pokémon Snap 2. :( But I like to think that actually WILL happen so I almost don't want to mention it here.

Aside from that, I can think of no franchise I want to see on the Wii that wouldn't be better on another console...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. I know, it was remade on the GCN, but they could make it better, or a sequel for TP.

They could also remake Kirby's Dreamlands 1, 2 and 3 all in 1 for the Wii, but 3D.

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    all the shooters and M rateds forget about them, the wii isnt that powerful or violent hardcore adult gamer inclined

Years
    Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

While I own the game for 360, there's a part of me that really wishes it was on Wii. There's something about BK games that just feel much better on a Nintendo console... probably because that's where they originally started (on the N64).

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Hm, I'm thinking Tetris for the Wii. Using the remote to tilt the tiles, then SLAMMING it towards the ground to send the block to the bottom... ah, a puzzle game could never look so violent.

I would also say a GS game but that's jinxing a DS version of it XD

Back