• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GameStop Deoxys

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    If your GameStop told you they would have the event, you'd better call again. My brother called all of the GameStops that told me they would have the event and they told him they didn't know about it. The guy I spoke to in my post above seemed to know everything about the event but now I'm not so sure. Next time I call, should I just ask to speak to the manager?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    Well I've got at least 2 locations for GameStop nearby so I can stop by sometime soon maybe....

Years
    Here are the pictures i took from my gamestop

First pictures is the whole cardboard advertisement.

Second is a closeup of the DS screen showing the pokemon, ID, hold item, etc.

He is holding nevermeltice, his id is 06218, and trainer is gamestp. Unfortunately it does NOT show the move set.

Only requirement is that you have the pokedex, so this is probably another direct download pokemon instead of an event trigger item.

Sorry for the slightly fuzzy image on the stats... had a hard time getting my camera to focus on something that close.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Nice pics, Toadboy. ^^

Jman617, it may just be that the employees don't know what they're talking about. I remember when the berry glitch thing was out at... EB Games, was it? I asked around several of their stores and never found anyone who knew about it. =P

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    What would be cool:

D
    arkrai is the "special" legend of D/P, thus it has Palkia and Dialga's moves
    It would be sweet if Deoxys had Groudon and Kyogre's moves
    (IE; Eruption and Water Spout)

True Justice

Years
    Nice pics, Toadboy. ^^

Jman617, it may just be that the employees don't know what they're talking about. I remember when the berry glitch thing was out at... EB Games, was it? I asked around several of their stores and never found anyone who knew about it. =P

Well, I guess tomorrow I'll just ask to speak to the manager. I sure hope they are gonna have it. Thanks anyway

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    He is holding nevermeltice, his id is 06218, and trainer is gamestp. Unfortunately it does NOT show the move set.

Only requirement is that you have the pokedex, so this is probably another direct download pokemon instead of an event trigger item.

Not showing the moveset is okay, as the held item serves to confirm jman617's earlier prediction. Also note that the Deoxys shown is clearly in a Cherish Ball, which pretty makes this a DEFINITE Mystery Gift event.

What would be cool:

D
    arkrai is the "special" legend of D/P, thus it has Palkia and Dialga's moves
    It would be sweet if Deoxys had Groudon and Kyogre's moves
    (IE; Eruption and Water Spout)

Wailord has Water Spout and a couple of Pokemon have Eruption.

They are not "Groudon and Kyogre's moves."

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Not showing the moveset is okay, as the held item serves to confirm jman617's earlier prediction. Also note that the Deoxys shown is clearly in a Cherish Ball, which pretty makes this a DEFINITE Mystery Gift event.

Wailord has Water Spout and a couple of Pokemon have Eruption.

They are not "Groudon and Kyogre's moves."

*cough* They pull it off better *cough*
    And i'm sure those moves were created specifically because of them.
    Nevertheless - it would be cool.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    now will this be like darkrai where deoxys needs a wonder card download or something? cuz i need arceus and shaymins wonder cards, and D/P holds 3, right?

True Justice

Years
    It probably will be a Wonder Card thing. All of the events now seem to focus off of it. And D/P only holds 3. So if you have 3 cards, you have to delete one to download Deoxys.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Should remain. Also um im goin to try and get a ds so get a lot of them to trade one 2 me. Nah lol kiddin but it would be worth it.

Back