• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming Attire

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I have a jacket with Charizard on the left sleeve, a Pacman shirt,a Sonic shirt, a Sonic hat,and a Mario 3 hat. And I wear all of them regulary (except the Charizard jacket since there's been a lot of warm weather lately).

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I don't own any gaming/nerdy t-shirts, but I'd like to have a couple.
As for the "loudness" of the shirts, I prefer subtle or stylized references. I don't like the "walking billboard" stuff. At the very least, it should be funny. Because there's no place like 127.0.0.1.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
I have a halo Jumper and im not a fan of the series it is just really warm in winter. I have a plain Black jacket with a Charmander patch that covers most of the back, and i have two of the Nerd Shirts from the NERD MACHINE the shop that Zachary Levi Runs. There not really gaming attire but i thought i should mention them.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I only have one gaming t-shirt xD

It's one of the shirts that show a stick figure playing a game and it says "Not now, I'm busy" :S

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I once had four pairs of Super Mario shirts but two of them were sold to Plato's Closet. The other two got lost on my trip to Virginia Beach. It's a shame, really, I loved those shirts. I would always wear them whenever I'm playing Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have a shirt that says "Hyrule is for lovers" and has a heart with the triforce in it but I can't find it. :c I also have an xkcd shirt, the one that says "Stand back, I'm going to try science!". In the nerdy vein, I also have a shirt that has a team for Legends of the Hidden Temple on it, Green Monkeys to be exact. There are a few others but I can't remember them right now.

My friends got these hats for free that say "Nintendo Beta Tester" and have Nintendo controllers on them, I was super jelly.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
Years
I don't have any gaming shirts, but I kinda wish I did! Now I want some!

I do think there are certain reactions to shirts with video games on them. If you wear something with a reference to Zelda or Mario or whatever, then people think it's cool and vintage, but if you wear a Pokemon t-shirt, then suddenly you're weird... So lame.

Years
I have a few, but I'm kind of picky about which ones I'll wear. It's been said, they should be either subtle or funny. I'm not ashamed to be nerdy, and they can be good conversation starters, too.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I have a black Twilight Princess T-shirt with a beautiful, elaborate golden Triforce on the front. It's one of my favourite shirts. I also have an 'I <3 NY' T-shirt with Mario's head in place of the <3. Got it from Nintendo World NY when I was there. Unfortunately, it's a bit small now.

I also bought my sister a Princess Peach T-shirt when I was there too. In hindsight, I want one. T_T

Back