• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Diary's. {Will post more after I wright it! ^^;;}

Red Ink

Gardevoir rocks.
    Years

The Diary Of Gardevoir.

Chapter One.
    Gardevoir lay on the cold ground, abandoned, left alone with no one to help her. She couldn't help but think why she was left here. It was her selfish trainer who had left her there, she should feel hatred towards him, but she doesn't it was her wish to protect her trainer. And she did protect him with her life. As she lay there she felt weaker and weaker until she could hang on to conscious no longer and fell into a deep strange sleep. While she was in the strange sleep she felt a warmth, even thought her body felt cold, she felt a warmth deep within.
    Now as if she were in another world, Gardevoir was walking, she didn't feel as thought she was, but she could see her feet flowing in and out of veiw from under her milky wight gown. She had no control over where she was headed, and as quickly as she had found herself there, she had dissapeared and fell back into the unconscious dream she had awoken from. While she was in this strange dream she could hear voices unfermiliar voices, she felt a pull on her sides. Then she awoke, she could see that she was in a cave, but as of where and what cave she did not know. The voice grew louder, and a figure apeared. It was a Ninetales, she showed no fear, and even thought she was still weak, she stood up to face the Ninetales.
    "What do you want with me," Gardevoir snaped, "Why am I here?"
    The Ninetales does not anwser,not for awhile, but saw the pain in Gardevoir's eyes and couldn't keep silent any longer.
    "You are hear because of your trainer," The Ninetales said not waiting for a reply, "He was bold enough to grab my tail, knowing the curse trying to see if it were true. As you have witnessed now, you know it is. When the curse was to be laided apon you'r selfish trainer, you jumped in the way, saving your trainer, but as you lay there suffering I went to turn to the young boy. but he had fleed, like the coward he was, and left you there, alone." The Ninetales continues, "You have now been under the curse for fifty years, and yet you still are, but your trainer has been reborn as a Pokemon, like the curse says, and he has the chance to free you from this never ending dream." The Ninetales had finished, but Gardevoir needed to know more, but she knew she wouldn't be able to get more out of the Ninetales. Gardevoir waited a few minutes and finally replyed.
    "How can he lift the curse then?" Gardevoir asked, a hint of anger in her calm voice.
    "Well this human," The Ninetales said, "Will first have to live it's life unknowingly that it is the human from the Legand Of Nintales. It will only remember being a human, There is also one thing we will need to do before this, we need to find a human pokemon trainer, the opposite of you'r old master. We will need to find the perfect trainer to help you'r trainer, oh yes, I forgot to mention, you'r old master has been turned into a Gengar, only after he has proven to have had a change of heart in this life may he try and lift the curse he and I have but apon you."
    "Okay, when will we find this human, and is it really fair to do this to them?" Gardevoir replyed, she looked as if she were about to cry.
    "We can start tomorrow, and yes it will be fair, hopfully they agree if not..." The Ninetales left off the sentance there.
    "If not.." Gardevoir repeated, "If not, what?"
    "If not..We have no choice, we'll have to just do it, fair or unfair, this is you'r only hope."

~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Okay. Your grammar needs some work, but one of the bigger problems is the color changes thoughout the text. This makes it somewhat harder to read the story.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Please remove the color tags from your chapter to fit the PFF rules. Otherwise, it'll be more difficult to get reviews.

Plus, it breaks the rules.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I know my gramer needs work, I can't spell. And you might as well delete this than if I'm doing to many things wrong!

Have you tried writing in a word processor like Microsoft Word or Open Office? =/ Most word processors come with a spell check feature that automatically weeds out most of your errors for you. Like "unfermiliar" instead of "unfamiliar."

Using a word processor also solves the problem of trying to post unfinished work. If you write just in the New Thread box (i.e., directly on the forums), you can't save your work without showing us your incomplete version that you haven't even proofread. Saving to your own computer gives you the ability to go back to it later without publishing first.

Back