• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Sure, why not guys?

(As you long time members can obviously see, I don't put up much of a fight anymore, so to speak. Then again it's probably because we all know what inevitably happens.)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Hey, since we have so many new members here, why don't we post stats of our Gardevoirs/Kirlia/Ralts?

...and I'll only be posting stats of Garde's I actually used. I have some other Garde's who I levelled up for fun ^^;

Saanya/Garde @ Rash nature - Synchronize - Lv.70/Quick Claw
    (For main team... had her since lv.4. And I forogt her EV's)
    HP: 187
    AT: 107
    DF: 119
    SAT: 231
    SDF: 170
    AGI: 149

Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Calm Mind
    Double Team

Sasa/Garde @ Mild nature - Trace - Lv.50/Sitrus Berry
    (For Battle Frontier - named after my site mascot)
    HP: 143 (6)
    AT: 72
    DF: 76
    SAT: 192 (252)
    SDF: 125
    AGI: 118 (252)

Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Calm Mind
    Will-o-Whisp

Sachi/Garde @ Calm nature - Trace - Lv.30/nothing
    (For Intellegence Contest - won all ranks)

Psychic
    Confusion
    Hidden Power
    Calm Mind

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Hm... my Garde's stats are:

Gardevoir~lax@twistedspoon lv. 89 (met at lv. 4 on route 102)
    Attack:170
    Defense:149
    Sp.Atk:269
    Sp.Def:220
    Speed:191
    HP:254

Skill Swap
    Psychic (duh!)
    Calm Mind
    Return (maxed out happiness)

So, how is it?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Sapphire: Who knows?

Emerald:
    Kirlia: Lv 24 w/ Synchronize @ Modest Nature

Really basic moves, here.

Calm Mind
    Confusion
    Double Team
    Teleport (for now it's my "Fly" for outside of battle)

This Kirlia is not to evolve.

Ralts: Lv 14 w/ Trace @ Calm Nature

Even more basic move pool (save for W-O-W).

Growl
    Will-O-Wisp
    Confusion
    Double Team

This one shall grow into a Gardevoir eventually, when I feel like training it.

In case anyone remembers, these are pretty much the levels I had them at since May or so. I didn't really play Emerald over the summer. I just picked it up again anyhow.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Not meaning to dbl post, but I realized that this club hit 30 pages. I dunno how good that is in the grand scheme of things, but compared to most other clubs that barely reach 3...

and to think most of it carried on just because of 3 people. Amazing, is it not?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Currently practicing using the tablet.

Kine said:
    Not meaning to dbl post, but I realized that this club hit 30 pages. I dunno how good that is in the grand scheme of things, but compared to most other clubs that barely reach 3...

and to think most of it carried on just because of 3 people. Amazing, is it not?
    Since I only joined one other club, which I barely visit, I don't know if reaching 30 pages is a great accomplishment or not, but I guess it is something amazing if it reached 30 with 3 people... yay!

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Kine said:

How long has this club been around anyway? I'm too lazy to look.

30 pages is a lot. I'm surprised my Totally Obcessed club reached a whopping 4 pages during its life and death cycle. The Mudkip club(not mine) died at page 10. Surprisingly, those where all "cheese clubs", this club isn't. I also jumped the "30 pages by 3 people is amazing!" bandwagon.

Yesterday, I drew somthing on the japanese oekaki. I dunno why I drew it though. ;)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    ♥Whitney♥ said:
    Wow,this club has 30 pages!I never noticed that!Wow!Yay!Well congrats!
    Prooves how popular Gardevoir is! :D

When I put Gardevoir in my site as well, it absolutely boosted the hits! XD

PS: Your avatar's really nice, did you draw it, or where did you get it?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Housyasei-san said:
    >>Yesterday, I drew somthing on the japanese oekaki. I dunno why I drew it though. ;)
    lol, I wanted to comment on that, but I didn't know what to say... it's strange/manly? to say the least.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Double postin'

Hey, I got a 2 screenshots of the Kirlia/Ralts episode, and a Flash where Kirlia twirls non-stop!

Wow, Wobbuf X Kirlia seems sweet :3

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    kohei said:
    Hey, I got a 2 screenshots of the Kirlia/Ralts episode, and a Flash where Kirlia twirls non-stop!

Wow, Wobbuf X Kirlia seems sweet :3
    I just saw that epi!

And they didn't draw Gardevoir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<" >.<" >.<"

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    ♥Whitney♥ said:
    Please don't 2x post.Anyways,I really like the pictures,the 1st one is super cute! ^^
    What are you?A psudo-mod or something? At least kohei contributed in his 2nd post.

I didn't care if Garde never appeared. All she was going to do was to stand there, drooling out "SANASANA!!!!1" and/or going into a fighting stance without actually fighting. I hope those writers are saving her for something good that's not standing there going "Sanasana!!1" and/or going into a fighting stance. I'm happy it semi-focused on Kiry, and since that, it's was good epi for meeeee <3<3

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I already love this episode, and I just saw pictures. =D~

Hmmm, I can't get the flash to work, k.

Also, I love the doodlish-looking shot in the episode where Abra's eyes are open. I've only seen it like once before, but it still freaks me out (like when Brock did it. O_o;;).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back