• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    WEll, next month will be the 1st ANNAVERSARY OF THE GARDEVOIR FAN CLUB!
    so i think that it is time to reel some more people in. ill make a banner for the celebration and all you guys have to do is post a comment at each club, i know that sounds kind of tough but ill be going for 3 clubs at a time. Use Ctrl c and Ctrl v
    Well i got to go
    Good idea on the celebration

POLIWHIRL

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    I don't think it's a good idea, Poli. It'll just annoy them when they're having a deep discussion about their favorite cheese and then something like "1st anniversury of Gardefanclub!" come in. I don't think anyone (but the RKGfanclub members) cares about celebrating an anniversery of another club, especially one they're not a part of.

But you can make banners for us RKG members to put in our sig. :)

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    You can make banners to put in their sigs. AFAIK PC hasn't changed much since I divorced myself from the rest of the community.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I'm confused of what's going to happen for the 1st anniversary, about the sigs and all :/

Maybe I'll just draw something to celebrate?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Pokemon Torouze Icons!

Gardevoir Fan Club!

(Found at the Sirnight thread at 2ch)

Try to spot Ralts, Kirlia and Garde!

And there is Mawile and Trapinch there too, Kine!

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    ZORRO said:
    hi guys sorry for being gone so long
    hey

kohei said:

Sirnight thread at 2ch? link plsplspls!

and spot'd.

I found out, accoring to the anime, the Marshtomp might be in the next episode "Mareep and Mudkip, Wonder Drug of Love?". So that means a Kirlia-centric episode and a Mudkip-centric episode are only 1 episode apart, thanks to the Manene episode inbetween! <3

And I did pictures I did if no one saw it yet:
    1#- Garde with a Lightsaber. :P
    2#- I drew the Garde from the Ralts episode; standing there doing nothing, drooling out "SANASANA!", and holding Kirlia back from attacking Max for a second time. lawl notebook lines

Edit
    : Page 31 snypa :bandit:

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Found them all too, as well as my other usually unspoken favorites. ^.^b

(God, Trapinch is too cute in my opinion... I wish I had one for real... =( )

Anyway, H-S, you are really getting good at using the Oekaki. I think we all are, when I stop to think about it.

And Poli, if there's something else we could do... you may want to plan for something simpler.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Gardevoir used Flamethrower! She burnt herself!

Nice idea, Poli! Gotta start working on it, after I finish an 8000th hit picture for my dA.

Also, found a very interesting topic on the Official Nintendo Pokemon forums... it's so immature, you feel like rushing to the toilet XD
    Here!

[img attached] For Kine :)
    KuchiKiru!
    (from the Pokemon calender)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hey everyone, I'm back ^^;

Trying to train my ralts in Emerald =D But it's really weak ~.~;

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Why don't we all look back and post our pictures in one post? I don't know how the
    thumbnails work, so could someone go back and post as many posts as possible in their post?

Good luck training your Ralts. If you have XD, train from there. It starts out at lv.20, so evolution is not a problem!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Now this sounds cheesy...

Katsuro said:
    Eh, I don't have XD.

Just Colosseum, Emerald, LeafGreen, and Ruby XD =P
    I only own Emerald, but I still managed to train 3 different Gardevoirs, so it is possible, as long as you have love!

Last edited:

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    About the Pokemon Link: God, you'd think they'd've seen stuff like this before, or at least saw this coming. O_o

Come on now, Pokemon have always been 'altered' since red and blue... :P

... and you guys wonder why I never mention the Japanese site. If they're freakin' out over a picture they found locally, they couldn't handle the overload of the foreign pictures.

And, uh... I love the calender pic. I swear Sugimori's watching me... >_>; I think he made like... a biped Trapinch that looks like it's dancing. X_x;; Am I just paranoid (Probably, because why would I be singled out of millions XD)?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    kohei said:
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

And there is Mawile and Trapinch there too, Kine!
    I think all 3 of them are nice, surprisingly! XD

...I feel sorry for Cloyster @@|||

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back