• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Maybe not in the game, but up here, *points to head* you wouldn't believe it.

That's wierd now, are those the ONLY types of Pokemon? Where are the others, like Electric and Steel? Where'd they go?
    What do you mean "where'd they go?". They come out in Mysterious dungeon, if you are refering to it...

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    No, when she said that 'there are two types of Pokemon', I thought that they were the ONLY two types, but if there ARE types, the only types that DO matter in the game are civilized and un-, huh? Oh yeah, what was with that update thing? I couldn't get on!

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    All I know is that NoA better do something right for a change. If they release this game I might forgive them for their past mistakes.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Well, well!

A Gardevoir Fan Club? Excellent! This is just what I've been looking for. I stumbled across this place while looking around Kine's site. May I join as well? Gardevoir is now my #1 fav ever since I got my hands on Pokemon XD.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Well, when there's a Shadow Ralts about, you know that you can make a great team with it, especially if you keep it in its Shadow form longer to gain more EXP for evolution. My Kirlia evolved fighting Miror B. when I wanted it to evolve at Snapple, I think. That's when I REALLY wanted to evolve it.

Oh, and does anyone have a soudtrack of the Miror B. battle music? I got the last SP, and MB had it, so I can't fight him anymore. I LOVE that music.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Miror B Audio, eh?

You're in luck! I happen to have a MP3 that I recorded from the game. How should I get it to you?

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    I just have to say this. I remember way back in the day, when I got Pokemon Yellow for my birthday and a few years later, aquired Pokemon Silver. Since then, I've been waiting for a decent 3D Pokemon adventure. I figured the limitations of the N64 would only hinder the game. When the Gamecube was released, I figured, surely, there will be a 3D adventure with Pokemon soon! 4 years later and I was about to drop Pokemon like a rock, Pokemon XD comes out. Ah, what a day. I may have to try Pokemon Colleseum soon. Any of you played it? I'd like to know how it measured up.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Meh. <All I have to say about it. It was honestly one of Pokemon's great downfalls, not because it moved to a new console, and I dont know why. But it's good nontheless, a good start to Pokemon beginners. Even you might enjoy it. Try it out by renting it, like it enough, buy it, if not, stick with XD ofr a while, it's way better than Colosseum.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Yup. Sure will.

So, have you found any good Garde pics lately? Ive about seen them all, and that's not just google image search I'm talking about here! I'm talking about ALL OVER THE WEB...........(oh, and if you check Serebii.net, you can see about Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon, check it out!)

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Pics, eh?

Gardevoir Pics? I ran a few searches, and much to my dismay, about half the results were the same pic! If I had enough experience as an artist, I'd draw a few myself. I stopped drawing years ago.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Yeah, we all wish we could draw.......I wish I could, but when you have Gardevoir, Mawile, and Jirachi in here, *points to head* ANYTHING can happen.....including you-know-what............

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Hm! Maybe if I can get to synet eclipse......hold on a few..... https://www.synet.eclipse.co.uk/Smashing%20...Live!/07%20Pokemon%20Medley.mp3 AH HA! Found it! If this works, so can the MP3. Right click, then click 'Copy Shortcut' if it is in word form, or just do that anyway, and copy it.

EDIT: If it doesn't work, bring it up to the search bar, the one where the url to the page is, not the search box. The bigger one. It should work is you drag & drop.

EDIT2: Song is going good so far. It's about time I get my groove back! *dances on randomly placed dance floor* NA Na Na Na.........

Last edited:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Glad to see it turned out. Crank up the volume!

By the way, I've been working on a Pokemon fan-fic and best of all, it involves Gardevoir! More details later.

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    >>New Garde pic

Official Pokemon Center Christmas decoration
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

Garde doll = cute

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    Too bad that kind of doll is not for sale, My room would be filled with it!
    Anyway, I just beated Articuno, i wish i can read jap... he was so annoying, he kept killing mudkip and treeco, Im mudkip. Im at the point where im trying to get Absol threw i dont know how many floors alive. Kohei, what are those green arrows?

Welcome to the club Dr. Mack Foxx
    Be sure to post often

~POLIWHIRL
    Mawile: Your wearing a dress! And your a guy!
    Garde: Well, um, Its a toga, yeah its a toga
    Mawile: you can say what you want but that "toga" is a dress
    Garde: ㅡㅡ; At least i dont have a three foot beak
    Mawile: Its not a beak, its a disconfiqured jaw
    Garde: I wonder how much it is for braces...
    Mawile:ㅜㅜ were even?
    Garde: ^^ finally

Oddish: I look like an onion! ㅠㅠ onion stew....

Pokemon are reptiles, Not mamals!

Would kirlia make a great ballet dancer?

How can porygon 1 and 2 be pokemon?

Just some questions for you to think about

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back