• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Here's a Few Answers

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Would Kirlia make a good ballet dancer?
    Absolutely! Kirlia is shown to be quite graceful in Pokemon XD whenever it attacks or even when it gets knocked out.

As for Porygon 1 and 2: They're synthetic Pokemon and not bad ones either. Having a computer program be a Pokemon may not make much sense, but they aren't the first man-made species. Take Mewtwo, for example.

Note: If Porygon ran on Windows 95, it wouldn't go insane. It would just freeze, crash and Blue Screen often at the worst times.

"Rocket Grunt wants to battle! Rocket Grunt sent out Porygon! Dr.Foxx sent out Gardevoir! Gardevoir used Sing! But it Failed. Porygon has crashed... Gardevoir used Shockwave! Critical hit! Porygon Blue Screened and had to be rebooted!"

Note #2: Nice dialog between Gardevoir and Mawile. Heh, heh!

Note #3: That's one nifty Christmas ornament, Kohei!

Progress continues on my fan-fic. It might be ready within a few days to a few weeks.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    OH, YAY! Mawile and Garde are my FAVORITE Pokemon! I knew there had to be a bit of dialouge between the two!

Oh, and PM me when you get teh fic up. I love fics that have Gardevoir, Ralts, or even Kirlia in them.

Also, Porygon(2) WOULD go blue screen. And how da heck would it reboot?

EDIT: Also, what Pokemon would make a good Pikmin? I was thinking Oddish, but I could be wrong.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    First off, 'NoA' stands for Nintendo of America. And they know the mistakes they've made... ??
    ...though they'll never admit to it.

Secondly, Welcome Dr. Mack Foxx. I haven't seen this place so busy since... ever, honestly.

Thirdly, I NEED THAT ORNAMENT! That's the first piece of official art on the trio that's HALFWAY DECENT (actually, it's a lot more than that)!

Fourthly, I dunno where to get pics much anymore, as I've stopped looking. And while I could draw more pics, I've got a site to upkeep. Perhaps I'll draw a doodle someday...

Fifthly, I'm pretty sure Kirlia would make an excellent dancer. The question is, is it naturally inherited or does it have to practice?

Lastly, the question about Porygon could be applied to a lot of stuff. Should Magnemite be a Pokemon? I get the feeling those are mass produced somewhere, too. What about Mewtwo? And then even Deoxys... especially Deoxys. How is it that a mutation in space automatically classifies you as a Pokemon? How about a freak accident, huh? Admit it, it's not a Pokemon, but a creature that just shouldn't exist.

Yeah... I bet if they put real life dogs in the game, they'd be called Pokemon too...

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Yeah, but now they added Rukario, who's gonna bet the he's going to be a hit?

I think Kirlia natually comes with the ability to dance......like I ever could. I can't dance, so I'd come nowhere near's close to Kirlia in dancing. But some in other catagories.

I do agree about the Deoxys thing, but since that you can ONLY get them with a Nintendo Event, few people might talk about him.

Oh, and is it just me, or does this thread go quite after a long while, then come back alive unexpectedly? Where's everyone?

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    3-Finger Salute

"Also, Porygon(2) WOULD go blue screen. And how da heck would it reboot?"

Simple. To reboot a Porygon, simply press ctrl + alt + delete! Some call this a 3-finger salute.

If that fails, try a one-finger salute: the reset button.

If that fails, try a five-finger salute! (Your fist) POW!!!

Wha, ha, ha! Just messin' around!

Hey, Kine! Thanks for the welcome! I love your latest animation! Caterpie V.S. Steelix! Heh, heh! Nice work!

There will be plenty of mayhem in store for this thread now that I'm around! Relax. It'll be constructive mayhem.

Last edited:

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    You know, the pokemon series have gone everywhere from the deep seas to the high mountains, but, the next frontier? SPACE there must be pokemon in space, like aliens, if clefary went into space and other pokemon too, there might be hundreds. HAHA take a rocket ship and go to the moon

A good pikmin pokemon would be shroomish.

If you choke a smurf, what color will it turn?

Gardevoir raping:
    Garde garde? Voir! Gar de de de vo ga ar de ar, ar de ar!
    Wrika wrika wrika, Voir de voir de voir garararararde!

Why did pidgey cross the road>
    because it was jelous of the chicken who keeps on crossing the road

POLIWHIRL

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Um...

Poliwhirl, you meant Gardevoir "Rapping", correct? Work on my fan-fic continues. The strange thing is, much of the story came from a dream of all places! I guess that's what I get for playing Poke'mon XD for three straight days! This story is mainly about one of the more unusual adventures of my character, Dr. Mack Foxx, set in the Poke'mon world. I haven't been this excited about writing anything for a LONG time! Not since I got writer's block 2 years ago working on my novel. At least this story will be ready within 2 weeks. The novel, on the other hand, has gone through 3 revisions and I've spent the last...6 years trying to get it to work! Writer's block...sigh...sometimes it hits you like a ton of bricks!

Hey! This is the 888th post in this thread! Do I get a prize? Heh, heh!

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Well done. Congratz on teh 888th post in this fantastic thread.

And Gardevoir 'rapping'? I'd take off the extra 'p', turn it into the real thing, and that's what I'm thinking right now. I have a dirty mind...........especially with Mawile, or as I call mine, Lynda. I also call my Gardevoir on XD Caria, for fic-related reason. Now if only I can get my Emerald version hooked up and transfer Mewtwo in XD.........(heh heh heh)

Also, the Pidgey crossed the road because it was BOTH jealous of the chicken and wanted to fly, but decided to work out its.........um.......legs.

Shroomish could make a GREAT Pikmin/Pokemon crossover. Has anyone wrote a fic that takes the story from Pikmin and mixed the characters with Pokemon or vice versa? *imagines 100 Shroomishes following Pokemon-ized Captain Olimar* That'd be wierd. 0_o

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    ;________; I looked and saw that I haven't posted here since 2 and a half weeks ago. Well, to make a short story shorter, school keeps me busy and then I usualy get lazy when on the computer. But I did skim through the recent posts, so I'm not totally out of the loop.

To answer Poli's questions:

oh...wait...everyone already have answers. :| I'm slow.

Hi Mack Foxx, and welcome. You probably heard of me (LOL), I draw RKG a lot. I also have a DA if ya wanna take a gander (honkhonk), see that "Art" link in my siggy? Yep. Though I haven't drawn much RKG lately as they, well, arn't top prioritys in drawing at the moment. :\

I would like to have that orniment on my Christmas tree! :D It would be cool if they sell these thingers at the Pokecenters if they aren't already. But from the looks of it, it's made form cardboard. <3 The poses. That reminds me of this picture (which I've attached) that I found a while ago. From the looks of it, it looks like it's wrapping paper (notice the recycle symbol near the lower corner?). I might be wrong though.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Ahh.....its always nice to see a Garde smiling. It gives me this feeling that I am emotionally protected......then again, sadness brings the hurt. Like one dieing. Urrr.......I don't wanna think about it.

I'd want one of those, and since I already have my tree up, I can put it in a spot if they sell them near Michigan. *prays*

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poliwhirl said:
    Too bad that kind of doll is not for sale, My room would be filled with it!
    Anyway, I just beated Articuno, i wish i can read jap... he was so annoying, he kept killing mudkip and treeco, Im mudkip. Im at the point where im trying to get Absol threw i dont know how many floors alive. Kohei, what are those green arrows?
    The green arrow panels remove all postive/negative stat changes from the Pokemon which steps on it.

You had difficulty with Articuno? What level were you and your partner?

Btw, I finished the game. I cried at the ending too.

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    you know what, i battled the leg. birdies but if there gone, how do you get them to join your team?

ㅠㅠ i hope i can get them, God dannit, taking absol threw 20 floors of deadly pkmn is hard!

Kohei, is it possible that you can tell me the story and what with gengar, Natu and alakazam? i dont understand

I had a very CUTE gardevoir with a santa hat dancing for christmas so you can post it on your sig, but i cant get it to load, Kine what do you use?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Is it me or does PC's header just keep getting worse? o_o

This site aside...

Poliwhirl: I just upload it to a website (I use my Homestead account, which actually has no site but is still used to upload files, or my bigger paid site)

And yes, that gif does belong to me. There's an interesting story behind that, but I won't say because of personal reasons (no, it's not emo stuff... =D). Still, I'm surprised I did it in less than a day. ALL HAIL EASY TOON.

If that IS wrapping paper, I'd love to use it.

I think that's everything. Now I must go back to "work"... and man I have so much of it to do...

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Greetings Housyasei-san. You have an impressive artwork collection. As for the Gardevoir wrapping paper, that would have to be "The one wrapping paper, to rule them ALL!" Oh. Please define this "DA" you mentioned.

Looks like I've been living under a rock for too long. What game are you guys talking about?

The more I write my fan-fic, the more it seems that a comic would do the story the most justice, despite the level of work involved. Maybe I'll be able to construct it in Flash...after the story is actually written, anyway.

That reminds me, who would like to see some of my beta animation? I happen to have my final project from my Flash class lying around.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back