• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    That's MY job, thank you very much.
    Then why did you slack, you slacker? >:0 *whip cracks*

Also, it's strange that people still think I'm obcessed with Garde even when I show them (via art threads) that all I've been drawing was Cosmo and Sonic stuff. But a good thing is that I never heard them complain about it (ie. "Omg, not another Sonic pic, what happened to Garde???// >:U"). It's just me though. Not like my Garde pictures got many feedback as well as the Sonic ones. :\

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    "Also, it's strange that people still think I'm obcessed with Garde even when I show them (via art threads) that all I've been drawing was Cosmo and Sonic stuff."

Maybe it's because they see you posting in this thread?

Hey, I can only do my work when no one is around!

......Which is basically the point.......

"poke-nome123: Report in team @Bombsite A
    kohei: Reporting in @CT Spawn"

OMGWTFLOLKTHXBI
    .....I can't believe I typed that....

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Ah, the obsessions. I need to think of new ideas for the Garde stuff to draw...

And yeah, things have been silent around here. Then again, I'm playing Makai Kingdom and then drooling over Disgaea 2. Hopefully I can plot something. :B

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Maybe it's because they see you posting in this thread?
    Ahaha...hahaha...hahha
    I really don't think many people give a crap on where I usually post on some forum. This club dosn't talk much about Gardevior anyway, and it's only updated one every 2 days, unlike those other fanclubs of popular characters which stay on the first page no matter what. <3

OMGWTFLOLKTHXBI
    .....I can't believe I typed that....
    "Kid types out over-used internet meme, next on Ripley's Believe it or Not!"

Ah, the obsessions. I need to think of new ideas for the Garde stuff to draw...
    I need some ideas too, so you aren't the only one. Sometimes I do parodys of stuff with Garde and co. But other then that, no ideas from/for me. D:

I've got a good one: Show Gardevoir facing the front making an EXTREME inpression of love on her face.
    Too bad that's probably over done. Maybe if you check your hundreds of bookmarks, maybe you'll find a few. Since, ya know, looking on a empty harddrive is pretty useless. <3<3

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    I need some ideas too, so you aren't the only one. Sometimes I do parodys of stuff with Garde and co. But other then that, no ideas from/for me.

Don't forget about the suggestions I gave you, unless they weren't what you were looking for.

Hmmm...seems like no one is interested in my movies these days. Perhaps I should stop posting links to them here?

May as well dust off my keyboard a bit and try to finish my Gardevoir fan-fic. Perhaps attacking my writer's block with a crobar will do the trick.

Note: I've been playing Half-Life a lot lately.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Don't forget about the suggestions I gave you, unless they weren't what you were looking for.
    Nononon, I like your ideas. I was telling Buster one way that I break an art block was to do parodies.

Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Hmmm...seems like no one is interested in my movies these days. Perhaps I should stop posting links to them here?
    It seems you have the same problem as me when posting Sonic stuff in a Pokemon board. :<

poke-nome123 said:
    BARNACLES!
    Plankton tried to steal the secret sauce eh, Spongebob?

poke-nome123 said:
    The lack of new pics of RKG freightens me. Especially ones that......well, you know.......
    Psst, I let you on a secret, I heard that the RKG oekakis pump out pictures almost everyday. It's like a darn mother load of pictures!
    That way, you can fill up your bookmarks with even more pictures make you go "that......well, you know.......". All while your harddrive is updating it's Livejournal about being unloved in the world.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Um, I'll post one Garde oekaki I did a while ago.

I assume this won't help much (since it is utterly random).

btw pic 2 is a random Barnacle

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Blurgh, don't remind me, we have to play the Spongebob theme song in band class. Humiliating.

I seen it, the only one that "intrigued" me was the Kirlia one, but not that much. Is there another page or something? I'm not good at japanese........wait, no, I'm not good AT ALL at japanese.......

Omg shady Garde! Usually I like to be shady, unknown.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    You have to play the Spongebob theme song in band?! You have my sympathies.

I remember when I left the marching band at my old high school. A year later, they hired a new director who had the band do one half-time show at every single football game: a Sesame Street show! Appearently, over half the band quit after that little stunt.

It's unlikely, but perhaps your band instructor will change his mind and have the band play instrumental music from the Poke'mon series? Still, you have a higher chance of winning the state lottery, getting struck my lightning or being eaten by a shark than for that scenario to play out.

I finally busted my writer's block and am back to work on my fan-fic. 33 pages completed.

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    sorry for not posting i have alot of school work... sigh
    Anyways ranger comes out in 3 days and i cannot wait to buy it
    but since im in korea i have to wait like 6 days
    Sorrow
    Do any of you know where i can get a website?

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "Nononon, I like your ideas. I was telling Buster one way that I break an art block was to do parodies." -Housyasei-san

My mistake. It's always nice to get advice.

"It seems you have the same problem as me when posting Sonic stuff in a Pokemon board. :<" -Housyasei-san

That's a pity, considering how good your Sonic art is.

"Do any of you know where i can get a website?" -Dark-Ralts

I can help you, I just need to know a few things. If you want a free site and do not care about random advertisements and pop-up windows, 20 megabytes of disk space and 1 gigabyte of bandwidth a month, you can get a free site through:

https://www.tripod.com

Over all, I don't recommend thier services, but this is the only place I know of where you can get a free web site.

If you can tell me what you are willing to pay (In US Dollars, anyway), maybe I can hunt down something good.

Note: I'm playing the first Half-Life right now. I don't have enough hard drive space left for Half-Life 2 mostly because of all the movies I've been working on and what not. Giant JPEGS (1504x1000 resolution) take up a lot of space, especially when you have several thousand of them. Not to mention uncompressed audio (For maximum quality and faster editing. MP3 sound takes a lot more CPU power to edit properly), my video game music collection [58 hours 41 minutes and 1 seconds worth in MP3 format (That accounts for 5.4 gigabytes on its own and that's too much for any single-layer DVD)]. Yeah, when your hobby is creating movies, a 40 gigabyte hard drive doesn't go very far...

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Woo, I drew something! But I'll probably do some fancy stuff before I like show it to you guys. (Like coloring!) Man, everyone is so **** busy these days... though I'm no exception myself. Anyway, hopefully I don't slack off and not post it when I'm done coloring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back