• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    Even though there is assist, it also is effective on what type the pokemon is. right now i am fighting the last boss and having trouble. First i have to take down raikou. he has only 11 rings before he is captured. Using a fighting type or rock type is very effective on every pokemon because when you circle a pokemon, it lowers the amount of rings you need to make either by 2 or even 3
    Then comes suicune. just use your plusle/minun and circle him about 15 times. but its quite easy.
    now comes the hardest. Entei, i still dont know how to take him out. he has fire circleing him and brakes your styler by 4 points. if it isnt bad enough, little fire sprouts around the floor making it harder to take entei out
    some stuff are a bit overexagerated
    the scientist laughing each time he says something
    the team gogo playing their instruments
    gardevoir not comming out yet
    ralts look like something hit him
    kirlia dissapearing each time you get close
    a tyranitar is very cheap, he shoots hyper beam and takes out, not 4, not 5, but 6 styler points. but only need to circle him about 9 times while a pupitar about 13
    yuo go to the same places, battle the same team and their wimpy pokemon, you scratch your screen badly
    the music gets annoying
    only 10 easy levels
    pokemon only faces in 4 directions meaning not N,E,S,W but NE, SE, SW, NW

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Poke'mon Ranger sounds like quite an unusual game. Perhaps Flash Bangs wouldn't be such a bad idea in that game as well.

Welcome back, Dark-Ralts! Computers and water balloons don't mix very well. I hope you had the extended warranty. Either that, or it was easy to fix your computer.

In other news, more pages have been completed in my story. I even have some rough ideas for a few sequels. Of course, my story will be released here first before I put it anywhere else. I want your opinions before I post the story elsewhere.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Whoa! Hey, there's a Gardevoir Fanclub? Sweet! Mind if I join? (Gardevoir = le awesome.)

And on the subject of Pokemon Ranger... Aww. Here I thought it was going to be an awesome game (especially judging by the amount of hype there is about it). o.o

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Yay! A new member :)
    Welcome and enjoy your stay!

As for Pokemon Ranger, I went to the game store yesterday, and actually thought about buying it... but I got Yggdra Union instead :)

Thank lord Yggdra is a decent game!

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
    OMFGWTFBBQ!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is this thread still alive LOL?

Anyhow, who knows how to get the NDS emulator working on the PC? It runs but I can't see any video, just blank black screens... XD

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Have you actually seen how many pages this club has?
    The amazing thing is that this is about the only club dedicated to a single Pokemon which has been alive for more than a year :0

Anyhow, I'm not good with emulation, so can't help there...
    Heck, I never knew a working NDS emulator was actually released.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "Anyhow, who knows how to get the NDS emulator working on the PC? It runs but I can't see any video, just blank black screens... XD" -Solarys

I would strongly recommend that you only use ROMs and Emulators for games and consoles that are no longer in production and have not been for at least 10 years. That's just me, though. Of course, its a good idea to actually own the gae and console anyway. You'd be best off just purchasing the DS and the games you want. Emulators always have issues. If the games and DS are too expensive right now, then wait for prices to fall.

Welcome to the club, Kazeto Tamashii! Please be sure to post often.

It seems that Poke'mon Ranger is not worth my currency at this time. I'll be sure to look for it in the bargain bin at Toys R Us in a few months.

"Have you actually seen how many pages this club has?
    The amazing thing is that this is about the only club dedicated to a single Pokemon which has been alive for more than a year :0" -Kohei

Indeed, except that we tend to focus on Ralts, Kirlia and even Mawile from time to time. I'm certainly glad I found info on the club on Kine's site and that we're still going. Too bad Kine doesn't come here any more. Oh, well.

Here's some good news. I now have 56 pages of my fan-fic completed.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Welcome Kazeto! It's good to have another girl here. Come back often pls. <3

As for Roms: I use them to try out games I might want to buy. Another reason is that if I do get a NDS or a GBA, it'll might mosty collect dust since I'm busy with school and such. Hopefully, I will get a NDS by summer.

Oh man, I remember when I joined this club back in Janurary...or was it Feburary?
    Me Janurary 17th said:
    Thank you poliwhirl!

Now for my life history.
    *SNIP'd* Up until now, That pic count is near or over 2000. Including stuff from oekaki, that site, my stuff, ect. It's still going strong as of now.

There is probably more to this, but that's all I can think of...

Also, I love to draw the whole line, but I'll let my DeviantArt tell you that...
    Now my DA is full of Cosmo. Waaaaaaaaaaaambulance. I also wish Kine would get from under his rock and come visit us once in a while. -_-

­Gardevoir

サーナイト
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Oh neat! A Gardevoir club!
    I'll definantely join in here. ^^

I'm an artist as well, so I may be able to contribute some stuffs. oO;

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    Well, it has been a long time before i thought of how this club came to be.
    ...old mans story...
    Well, when Ruby and Saphire came out in japan, i couldnt wait on playing it. I got very tired and decided to use a rom
    i regret it because i used the fastforward button
    Anyways, the 10th wild pokemon i encountered was ralts. at first i thought how ugly this "Stupid" pokemon was and it kept comming back.
    then i saw wally had one, and then i was thinking what in the world is this thing? was the creator messed up?
    Then Gardevoir.... that is when i realized how cool and majestic it was. I did not want to kill it
    so i went looking how to get one
    i did not know how to get a Gardevoir
    I was aching to get one. So then i realized the horns
    Ralts! Kirlia!
    So i trained them and slowly got it to turn lv 100
    Gardevoir got all them metals and trophies, beat the league by itself
    then my file was erased by some horrible water balloon accident Before the recent one
    Poor poor Mitsy

Well the beggining middle and end

A moment of silence
    Welcome to the club Gardevoir

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    "I'm an artist as well, so I may be able to contribute some stuffs. oO;"

My god, the second member to join in a span of a month. Well, the more the merrier. Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.

In other news, I have broken the momernt of silence if DR's post was within one minute of mine.

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
    Yeah but the thing is NDS is never released in NZ let alone NDS games.

The Nintendo NZ officials say that it will NEVER be available in NZ due to government policies on "mobile/wireless devices". (It has interference with our major wireless networks due to its unique wireless bandwidth and frequency - I have NO IDEA what they meant, to me it's just OMFGWTFBBQ...)

Anyhow, does anyone know an emulator that works? Or how to get one working?

­Gardevoir

サーナイト
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    New piccy done on the Oekaki!

Posted here for viewing. Psybeam is such a weak attack... - -

Thanks for the welcome everyone ^^

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Well, well! Another new member! Welcome to the club, Gardevoir! That is an excellent picture you drew. The detail and coloring is quite excellent. I look forward to your next drawings. You should check the previous few pages of this club and view some of Housyasei-san's work.

And welcome back, Solarys. It's been awhile.

"Yeah but the thing is NDS is never released in NZ let alone NDS games.

The Nintendo NZ officials say that it will NEVER be available in NZ due to government policies on "mobile/wireless devices". (It has interference with our major wireless networks due to its unique wireless bandwidth and frequency - I have NO IDEA what they meant, to me it's just OMFGWTFBBQ...) " - Solarys

I can explain this. Networking is one of my trades. You see, the government of New Zealand does not want the DS to interfere with thier wireless networks. Think of them using the Internet, a giant network, but only without cables. Wireless is prone to interence, especially when you have too many people competing for information on the airwaves. The DS would probably cause too much interference with several hundred or even several thousand more people trying to send data through the air. Too bad NZ won't have the DS. THAT is one case where I could let an emulator slide. It can't be helped if a country won't even allow a game console like that. Sadly, I do not know of an functional DS emulator. I'm having enough trouble finding a good N64 emulator. I even own the console and several games.

Now here's another ridiculous tangent, I think Nintendo and other game console companies like Microsoft and Sony, are missing a major business opportunity. Imagine if they made a fully functional emulator for thier consoles, let you download it for free and then sold ROMs for games at extremely low prices? They would not have to pay for printing the packages, for printing instruction manuals, for shipping costs and other expenses that come from having to ship large volumes of goods. I would definately pay say, $2 for a NES ROM, $5 for a SNES ROM and maybe $10 for an N64 ROM. Just one of my hairbrained ideas. Kudos to anyone who gets my point.

"I also wish Kine would get from under his rock and come visit us once in a while. -_-" -Housyasei-san

Agreed, Housyasei-san. Agreed. I contact him now and then. He seems to be quite interested in my stop-motion movies. If any one here wants links to my movies, just PM me, okay?

Say, Housyasei-san, any plans to try out my other ideas? if you're too busy, that is understandable. I just started moving to another apartment a few days ago and have not been able to make any movies lately!

Finally, i now have 64 pages complete in my Gardevoir fan-fic.

Dr. Foxx...signing off...for now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back