• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    Yo... just popping in in the midst of doing tons of coursework o_O I hate final year of a-levels.... so many deadlines... so little coffee o.o;
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Now here's another ridiculous tangent, I think Nintendo and other game console companies like Microsoft and Sony, are missing a major business opportunity. Imagine if they made a fully functional emulator for thier consoles, let you download it for free and then sold ROMs for games at extremely low prices? They would not have to pay for printing the packages, for printing instruction manuals, for shipping costs and other expenses that come from having to ship large volumes of goods. I would definately pay say, $2 for a NES ROM, $5 for a SNES ROM and maybe $10 for an N64 ROM. Just one of my hairbrained ideas. Kudos to anyone who gets my point.
    Actually, Nintendo knows this. :) With the Revolution, they're making available downloads (with fees perhaps? Not sure about that) of NES, SNES and N64 games for the Revolution (not GameCube games thou, since I think it'll take Gamecube discs). Pretty exciting, ne? :D Sony and Microsoft dont have anything remotely like that planned, but keh, their loss :P
    Plus they say it'll take SD Cards as memory... maybe they'll incorporate a MPEG/AVI/MP3 player also?

Anywayz, here is interesting idea to keep you thinking... what if Nintendo incorporated some kind of merging evolution kinda thing? Which pokémon would compliment Gardevoir the best? Sorry if that sounded stupid... My brain is working at 2% efficiency right now ;_;

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    I didn't get the question asked. It's too smart.

BTW, human brains only use about 10% of their brian.

Pretend I'm not in the chat earlier, I don't want to get banned for talking about ROMs. Even if I don't get banned, I know nothing about them. AND I DO NOT WANT TO.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Here comes the Club's Quoter. woot

Oh neat! A Gardevoir club!
    I'll definantely join in here. ^^

I'm an artist as well, so I may be able to contribute some stuffs. oO;

Welcome Garde-buddy. You're a good artist to boot. ^^ I mistook you as a friend of mine (who goes by the same name o_0), but he doesn't draw. Have fun here. The link to my DA (if you didn't see it yet) is in my siggy. You may have to sift through some sonic stuff.

In other news, I have broken the momernt of silence if DR's post was within one minute of mine.
    What is this silence you speak of? :P

Oh, Hi Solarys, run into any good Hypno cards lately? :\

Say, Housyasei-san, any plans to try out my other ideas? if you're too busy, that is understandable.
    Other ideas? I must have completly forgotten them. _o_ And yes, I am/was pretty busy in the last 2 weeks or so.

Anywayz, here is interesting idea to keep you thinking... what if Nintendo incorporated some kind of merging evolution kinda thing? Which pokémon would compliment Gardevoir the best?
    Merging wouldn't be very good for Pokemon. One: Digimon already does that, and it would seem Pokemon stole that idea and Two: IVs and Evs would be screwed up.

I didn't get the question asked. It's too smart.
    hahaha
    I know, I used to use 40% of my Brian! I need to call him more. I'm a bad friend. :<
    I heard Einstein and other geniuses used 20% of their brains.

Pretend I'm not in the chat earlier, I don't want to get banned for talking about ROMs. Even if I don't get banned, I know nothing about them. AND I DO NOT WANT TO.
    Just a heads up: Some chats have logs.

I might consider getting a Revolution instead since I heard about it playing GC games (I have no GC ;_; ) and being that I want some GC games...yep. I'm gonna miss the old-style controller though.

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    Housyasei-san said:
    I know, I used to use 40% of my Brian! I need to call him more. I'm a bad friend. :<
    I heard Einstein and other geniuses used 20% of their brains.
    Heehee. I need 400% of my brain... yet it's still pretty much in inactive mode Y.Y

Housyasei-san said:
    Merging wouldn't be very good for Pokemon. One: Digimon already does that, and it would seem Pokemon stole that idea and Two: IVs and Evs would be screwed up.

Okie. XD I thought it sounded too much like digimon or somethin when I was thinking of it too... my brain ish just too sleepy.

Housyasei-san said:
    I might consider getting a Revolution instead since I heard about it playing GC games (I have no GC ;_; ) and being that I want some GC games...yep. I'm gonna miss the old-style controller though.
    Who knows, maybe they'll release a GC-style controller for playing GC games. ^_^

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    What was the smartest pokemon again? i forgot but it must be like a alakazam
    or what is the second best and what is the dumbest iq wise
    Snorlax

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Dumbest IQ-wise would be Magikarp hands-down.

Housyasei, OMG! HAMSTER HEAD!

I'll be getting a Revolution, it's the next in line for Nintendo's awesomeness and hopefully home of the next Pokemon Snap and Stadium. Another game similar to Hey You, Pikachu! would also be nice.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    ­Gardevoir said:
    Oh neat! A Gardevoir club!
    I'll definantely join in here. ^^

I'm an artist as well, so I may be able to contribute some stuffs. oO;
    Hey, welcome to the club :D

I've seen some of your pictures at the oekaki here, and I love how you colour your stuff.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    "Yo... just popping in in the midst of doing tons of coursework o_O I hate final year of a-levels.... so many deadlines... so little coffee o.o;" -Bakura

I know what you mean. Kinda reminds me of finals at college. There just doesn't seem to be enough java to get the job done at times.

"Actually, Nintendo knows this. With the Revolution, they're making available downloads (with fees perhaps? Not sure about that) of NES, SNES and N64 games for the Revolution (not GameCube games thou, since I think it'll take Gamecube discs)." -Bakura

Nintendo would not want to make downloadable Gamecube games. NES and SNES games are really quite small (IE: 256 Kilobytes to 4 megabytes) whilst N64 games tend to be between 10 megabytes to maybe 128 megabytes at most. Nintendo would not want to post 1.5 gigabyte or larger downloads for Gamecube games...It takes long enough just to get Star Wars fan films over my DSL or cable connection at the lab.

"Other ideas? I must have completly forgotten them." -Housyasei-san

Ah. Cardcaptor Kirlia and Cardcaptor Amy Rose in Sakura's outfit from the Japanese season one intro? You ought to add your recent Gardevoir drawing to your DA profile or something. The Gardevoir Knight one? Or maybe even the Gardevoir Club at DA? Just a suggestion.

I'm finally getting things together at my new apartment and have made considerable progress on my fan-fic. 73 pages completed with plenty more to go.

I really need to get back into animation...its been too long since I've released something...my figures are probably caked with dust by now! Dr. Eggman might even be rusty.

EDIT #1: 78 pages completed.

EDIT #2: Man...there must not be much going on as far as Gardevoir goes. 84 pages completed in my fan-fic.

EDIT #3: 93 pages completed in my fan-fic with more to go.

Last edited:

­Gardevoir

サーナイト
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I hope we're not dead yet oO;

I backtracked in our club's topic and found tons of neat artwork and animations. @.@

Housyasei-san's gallery is very awesome! ^^ It's strange how Cosmo resembles Kirlia/Gardevoir. oO;

poke-nome123, the Japanese oekaki board you linked does seem to work for me at least, I think you might need to clear your internet cache. I hope it's just a cache problem. x_x

As for things Gardevoir related, I have been drawing quite often on PC's oekaki boards. I'll post up the Gardevoir related drawings here though (attachments). ^^

As of late I have been contemplating over setting up a deviantART gallery as some have suggested on the oekaki boards. I could but I'm just very undecided over that decision. v_v

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    ­Gardevoir said:
    I hope we're not dead yet oO;

I backtracked in our club's topic and found tons of neat artwork and animations. @.@

Housyasei-san's gallery is very awesome! ^^ It's strange how Cosmo resembles Kirlia/Gardevoir. oO;

poke-nome123, the Japanese oekaki board you linked does seem to work for me at least, I think you might need to clear your internet cache. I hope it's just a cache problem. x_x

As for things Gardevoir related, I have been drawing quite often on PC's oekaki boards. I'll post up the Gardevoir related drawings here though (attachments). ^^

As of late I have been contemplating over setting up a deviantART gallery as some have suggested on the oekaki boards. I could but I'm just very undecided over that decision. v_v
    You should set up a dA account. I'll add most, if not all your stuff to my favourites :)

Nice stuff. Your oekaki influenced me on visiting the Pokecommunity oekaki again!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    "I think you might need to clear your internet cache."

Ok then, how do I clear it? I'm not an expert on clearing data and that sort of stuff.

BTW, pics look great. Boo on the second one, though.

D_R, I've found out your problem about not finding Gardevoir in Ranger.

It's a spoiler, so here's your warning to NOT READ THE BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT GARDE'S LOCATION SPOILED.

She's found at the place where you have to put the Eeveelutions upon the statues, along with Ralts and Kirlia do you place them upon there in order.

END THE SPOILERS.

Last edited:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "I backtracked in our club's topic and found tons of neat artwork and animations." -Gardevoir

I don't suppose you came across my movies, did you? At any rate, excellent artwork, Gardevoir. Excellent coloring and detail. Makes we really wish I could draw as well as you and Housyasei-san. Now then. Back to my fan-fic.

Poke-nome, are you using Internet Explorer? If you are, then click on Tools on the toolbar and select Internet Options. There should be a box titled "Temporary Internet Files." Click the buttons that say "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies." That should clear the cache out.

EDIT: I'm finally going to be able to resume production on the next epsiode of Tales from the Toy Chest. I hope to have one or maybe even two more epsiodes completed and posted by the end of the week. Also, I ask that if anyone should come across a six inch Gardevoir action figure, please notify me at once! I could really use a few of those in my cartoons. Speaking of which, I might be doing some voice talent scouting for later episodes of Tales from the Toy Chest. I'll let you all know if there are any openings.

In other news, the rough draft of my fan-fic is nearing completion. It will probably be only a matter of weeks before it is completely finished!

That brings up another problem...does anyone here know of any good sites for posting Poke'mon fan-fiction? Is so, please tell me.

Finally, Happy Easter. everyone! Ah. Another day to celebrate the resurrection of Christ!

I hope some more Gardevoir stuff comes up soon! I don't want to see this club go down...

Oh yeah, I can't seem to get my sig image to work!

Last edited:

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    OMG! HAMSTER HEAD!
    Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig

As kohei said, you are like the master of the PBBS watercolor tool, Gardevoir. My hand usually cramps on it anyway. But there was one picture that I used mosty the watercolor tool, but I like the solid tool also. ;)

When I first saw Cosmo, I thought she was a Kirlia gijinka, no joke. Seconding the setting up the DA account, come joinnnnnnn me and kohei. :3

Foxx, I think Pokemon Tower is a good fanfic place. Maybe ask Solarys about it?

It's a spoiler, so here's your warning to NOT READ THE BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT GARDE'S LOCATION SPOILED.
    You know, there are spoiler tags...[SPOIL="This is an example! Your..."]mom was a hamster and your father spelt of elderberries. ;)[/SPOIL]It helps to play around with the post settings.

Nome, if you use Firefox go to: Tools> Options> Privacy> Cache> Clear

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    It works now, but I have to log in every time I come here. Wasn't like that before.

Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig Guinea Pig

Ok.........WHATEVA!

So any new art? I think we've posted all Garde art there is..........for now.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Ah! Welcome to the club, Strike-Freedom! Please be sure to post often.

Now for some excellent news:

My fan-fic has been completed!

Yes. The rough draft of the first part of my story has been completed after several months. Now its just a matter of revising and proof-reading to make sure there are no grammatical errors (As well as continuity errors.)

It currently weights in at 100 pages of 12-point type.

The title of the first part, you may ask?

The Village Guardian

"Foxx, I think Pokemon Tower is a good fanfic place. Maybe ask Solarys about it?" -Housyasei-san

Excellent idea, Housyasei-san. I'll be sure to check them out. If you're reading this, could you please help me out, Solarys?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Ah! Welcome to the club, Strike-Freedom! Please be sure to post often.

Now for some excellent news:

My fan-fic has been completed!

Yes. The rough draft of the first part of my story has been completed after several months. Now its just a matter of revising and proof-reading to make sure there are no grammatical errors (As well as continuity errors.)

It currently weights in at 100 pages of 12-point type.

The title of the first part, you may ask?

The Village Guardian

"Foxx, I think Pokemon Tower is a good fanfic place. Maybe ask Solarys about it?" -Housyasei-san

Excellent idea, Housyasei-san. I'll be sure to check them out. If you're reading this, could you please help me out, Solarys?
    100 PAGES?! 12 point font!!!????

Wow, that IS long... infact... it must be the longest document I've ever heard of.
    I mean, my psychology paper was only 35 pages in 12 point font... :0

Anyhow I'm looking forwards to reading it.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    To be perfectly honest, 100 pages is small potatoes for me. A novel I've been working on for years was 237 pages of 12-point type and was 875 kilobytes in size, but that was just the third draft. I keep going back and starting over. Then I get hit with writer's block for a year at a time and have yet to get beyond the nineth chapter. It's a bloody big book! I estimate that the Word document will be too large for a standard floppy disk (1.44 meg 3 1/2" disk) upon completion.

I've been writing "The Village Guardian" for a few months now and its mainly to try and get my brain back in order so I can finish my MUCH larger story. I had almost forgotten just how much fun writing can be.

Of course, "The Village Guardian" is only part one of three. I hope to finish the series within the next year or so.

How odd...my Friends List and Signature Image suddenly started working. How nice!

Oh, yeah...it's 101 pages if you include the title/information page.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back