• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    Mack what are you going to do with it? are you going to post it here? send it to us so we can evaluate it? post a section. IDK cuz im dying to read it

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    "Mack what are you going to do with it? are you going to post it here? send it to us so we can evaluate it? post a section. IDK cuz im dying to read it" -Dark-Ralts

Glad to see you here again, Dark-Ralts. To be precise, I'm am going to post my fan-fic HERE at the Gardevoir Fan Club first, especially since a Gardevoir is one of the main characters. Therefore, you will all get to thuroughly evaluate it before I try posting it elsewhere. You'll just need Microsoft Word or a free Microsoft Word reader in order to view it. Maybe I can have it up here later this evening, if all goes well.

By the way, please define this "IDK" for me.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    All set! In theory...

Thanks for the explaination, Poke-nome.

I'm somewhat hesitant to post this...especially since much of the story came from a dream. The dream seemed to be the result from playing Poke'mon XD for three days straight. Don't worry, though. There's nothing inappropriate in this story. Anyway, I made a few more passes through my fan-fic and I can't seem to locate any more problems; therefore, I now present...

The Village Guardian!

Enjoy! As always, constructive critisism is welcome. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Errr......Just a heads up Mack, there's an alt code for that e with ' over it.........can't remember what, though............I know you can view it somewhere on your computer, but I forgot where...........

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Maxx and kohei, you much be natural writers, as I can't even do a 10 page research paper. I'm so ADD. T_T But thankfully I finished it tonight.

Gah, since I didn't a good Garde pic in a while, if I have time, I might do one soon (I have an idea :P). As for the Sakura costume ones, I might doodle those on the oekaki. ^^

Errr......Just a heads up Mack, there's an alt code for that e with ' over it.........can't remember what, though............I know you can view it somewhere on your computer, but I forgot where...........
    Since Nomey here rarely uses his hardrive, you can use the Character Map: Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Character Map. Some fonts have different characters, so mix and match!

As for your story, Maxx, I will read some of it when I have time too. :)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Wow, that is pretty... no really long.

I'll read it when I have time too.

Alternativly I can print it out and read it, but that'll be too harsh on the trees.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Ah, Character Map, I should've known.

But as for his fanfic, my computer nearly crashed. :P

Good luck on the pic, hope it turns out good. That idea of yours.......I'm thinking it's a little downsiding for me. The word downsiding, I made up, because I don't know an alternative. :P

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    My fan-fic nearly made your computer crash?! Then my evil plans to take over the world have failed miserably yet again!

Just kiddin'. Hope you are all liking the story. Please be sure to tell me what you think of my story as you go through it.

Last edited:

­Gardevoir

サーナイト
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hello everyone, I'm not dead yet thankfully. ^^ Although I have been a little inactive due to my current condition. v_v

This Monday I had my lower wisdom teeth extracted and that pretty much banished me to my bed as I have been in a world of pain for the last couple of days. >_<

Housyasei-san said:
    When I first saw Cosmo, I thought she was a Kirlia gijinka, no joke. Seconding the setting up the DA account, come joinnnnnnn me and kohei. :3
    Aaah well, I suppose there is no avoiding it now. ^^ I'll get a DA account as soon as I'm a bit better.

Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Now for some excellent news:

My fan-fic has been completed!
    Very awesome! I now have reading material to accompany me while resting! ^^

Well, I suppose that's all the energy I can sacrifice to get on the computer. ^^

The rest was spent drawing the image attached below.

I'll make sure to check back hopefully very soon. ^^

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Ah! Nice artwork once again, Gardevoir. I hope you'll enjoy my story. Get well soon!

EDIT: By the way, Gardevoir. I checked out the first two pics that you posted here at Poke'Community. They are quite good as well.

EDIT 2: I eagerly await everyone's comments on "The Village Guardian". Especially since its my first fan-fic. Period.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Aww, looks like a certain Gardevoir must've misplaced her jaw or something. I've seen a couple of those things somewhere, but can't remember where and what their function is..........

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    I hope you feel better soon Garde. *hughug* Wisdom teeth extractions are killer from what I've heard. I'll need mine out soon, but probably not for another year (insurance problems x_X) and then after that, another fun year with braces to get ready for oral surgery! Yay, bad mouth problems. ;P

Also, Maxx, I didn't know if it was intended to fit 100 pages, but from page 83 & up, the font goes from size 12 to 11.

Aww, looks like a certain Gardevoir must've misplaced her jaw or something
    >_>, if you read her post closer, she had her teeth extracted. That's why she has a bandage around her head in that drawing. Teeth extractions can cause jaw pain too! HOEMYGOSH!

On another note, I started on that pic I promised. But it's in a sketch mode. Here is a preview:
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

She's saying something, but it won't be in the final product. I'll give one more preview when the line art is done, and then later, the final thing. :)

­Gardevoir

サーナイト
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hello again everyone. ^^

My body is starting to collect itself again thankfully so I'll be making rounds here regularly again. ^^ Oh, and I have a DA page now, it should be in my profile since I can't post direct links yet. xX;

Housyasei-san said:
    I hope you feel better soon Garde. *hughug* Wisdom teeth extractions are killer from what I've heard.
    Aww thanks! ^^ I'm lots better now and yes, for the first two or three days I highly recommend staying in bed and sleeping (along with the whole headband thing with coldpacks, thankfully I didn't swell up too bad thanks to that ). xX;

Ouch, oral surgery. >.< Well, now that I've experienced it to some degree (since extraction is considered to be oral surgery as well) I can somewhat cope with the pain because of all the meds. What really started killing me were the cravings for REAL food. xX There's no way I'm going near fruit smoothies for a loooong while.

Also, awesome preview! I can't wait to see it finished! ^^ I think I can see the word "fly" somewhere in there. oO;

poke-nome123 said:
    I've seen a couple of those things somewhere, but can't remember where and what their function is..........
    After I had my wisdom teeth extracted my dentist recommended that I apply a coldpack to both sides of my mouth for the first day. People usually find it easier to keep the coldpacks in place by putting that funny headband around their heads to hold them in place. :P

Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Ah! Nice artwork once again, Gardevoir. I hope you'll enjoy my story. Get well soon!
    Thanks and I sure did enjoy your story Dr. Foxx! ^^

Your fanfic was actually a very awesome to read believe it or not! ^^ Although it starts off slow in the beginning you'll be hooked until the very end. If you guys still haven't read it yet I'm telling you all to read it now! You won't be disappointed. ^^

WARNING: I may reveal SPOILERS in my following review.

Note: I made the text invisible as to not spoil it for you guys. To see it you must highlight the text in this quotebox!

At first I was really puzzled as to why you included such a powerful pokemon trapping device (capture claw) but at the end when they where all destroyed I was pretty relieved. oO; I also liked the fact that you included actual chronological parallel and consistancy with the offcial series (Mewtwo being taught not to be violent by Mew). ^^ I loved how descriptive you were about everything, nailing down every detail and backstory as to not confuse your reader, it really helped in keeping me hooked to the fanfic. ^^

What really intrigued me was Dr. Foxx's accidental fusion with Aura. oO; I had always wondered how someone would react being fused with a Pokèmon, this case was even better since Dr Foxx had to undergo a gender switch as well. oO;

Many details like the back story of the town of Gardev were very blurry at first but were quickly cleared up as the story progressed, the same can also be said about everything in fact but don't take it as a bad thing! I absolutely love being confounded in a good fanfic so as long as things get cleared up eventually. I truely adore your writing style. ^^

I was very thankful that Mack and Aura were seperated safely. I also have my own guesses at who Aura's mate might be. ^^

I am eagerly awaiting the sequel to this fanfic Dr. Foxx. I must know where Mack's travels will lead him with Aura and what Cipher is planning with their secret project. Thank you for sharing your fanfic and I have to itterate myself again and say that it was just too awesome for words! ^^

edit: typos

Last edited:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Say what?!

"Also, Maxx, I didn't know if it was intended to fit 100 pages, but from page 83 & up, the font goes from size 12 to 11." -Housyasei-san

Gadzooks! I didn't even notice that! Thanks for pointing that out, Housyasei-san. I've made the needed adjustments as well as a few more spelling corrections. Hope you're liking the story!

"Thanks and I sure did enjoy your story Dr. Foxx! ^^

Your fanfic was actually a very awesome to read believe it or not! ^^ Although it starts off slow in the beginning you'll be hooked until the very end. If you guys still haven't read it yet I'm telling you all to read it now! You won't be disappointed. ^^" -Gardevoir

Thank you very much for your comments! I'm actually quite relieved...I thought I had created a dud! I'm glad you enjoyed "The Village Guardian". I am working on the next part. It should be ready in a month or three. It all depends on whether I get mashed with writer's block again or not. As mentioned before, my novel has been in the works for years! Since the year 2000, all due to writer's block: The Doctor's Bane, you could say. Thanks again!

By the way, since you liked my story so much, Gardevoir, I think I'll reveal the title of the next part of the story...

Project Omega

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I didn't think invisible text hurt my eyes too much, but I already have horrible eyes to see from afar. Anyway, I like your story Mack. I'm not quite finished, in fact, I'm barely finished. I only got all the way to chapter 10 but I will continue reading it. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back