• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
Years
  • I just watched it, nothing special, only describing the appearence and features of Kirlia. Pfft, they can do better than that.

Meh, I'd be embaressed if I had to carry 'round a Gardevoir figure.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    How about we set up a petition to get the 6" gardevoir. I don't have the time to do it, but if any one else sets it up I'll sign it. The address for an online site is www .petitiononline .com / create _petition .html .

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • vectormangreen1 said:
    I should apologse, I like all of Housyasei-san's artwork not just her Gardevoir artwork. This is however a gardevoir fan club.
    Ah, sorry for that misunderstanding, dood. ^^;

Poke-nome said:
    Meh, I'd be embaressed if I had to carry 'round a Gardevoir figure.
    Too embarassing for show-and-tell? ;)
    As much as I would love a nice size RKG figure, it seems only the super-popular Pokemon (ie, Mewtwo, Charizard, ect.) actually make it to 6" articulated figures. Also, online petitions rarely work out, I think the only the ones where they got thousands of signitures actually get a response of some sort. It may also be the demand for a 6" RKG figure is low. We came hope on day there will be made a figure bigger then 1". I'm also hopeing that if a new series of (non-Japanese) Sonic X figures to include poor Cosmo. From what I've seen so far, she has next to nothing in merchandise except small stuff like little flying discs or something. T___T

As for goos news, I progressed a bit on the picture. Here is a slightly bigger thumbnail:
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

lol cracks in the wall. I think I made her too skinny. D:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
  • I'm liking the progression on that drawing, Housyasei-san.

Maybe if enough people pester the Poke'mon Company, they'll consider making the figures we desire.

ERROR! Looks like a double-post snuck in here!

Greetings, Demonta. Check out my fan-fic if you like Gardevoir so much.

EDIT: By the way...Gardevoir did a rather neat drawing back in April that she didn't show here. Use this link to access it:
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32285298/

Last edited:

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Whoa, Gardevoir... that is one sweet pic. Didn't know you had a DevArt account! I might put up some old Gardevoir pics I made.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    May I join again? =3 Gardevoir pwns.
    Welcome back Edgeboy! (What happened to your Youmu avatar?! :0 )

Anyhow, I posted this pic a looong time ago, but Japan gets a very high-quality Kirlia figurine.

Pic 1 is that.

And Pic 2 and Pic3 are other figurines the company makes.

Since the company, Kaiyodo, started making figures to help teach biology and other school subjects, it's pretty detailed, and the paint job is amazing.

QUALITY!

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • Welcome back, Max!

Hmm...now THOSE are some well-detailed figures. Say, about how big is that Kirlia and do you know how many points of articulation it has? Maybe I'll import one if the size of the figure is good.

FemboiGardevoir

Just a gothic femboi.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    Nice. o.o; Even though I prefer Gardevoir over Kirlia. =3 ~nods.~ I agree that they should make gardevoir figures. <.< It'd be nice if they sold Gardevoir plushies that's as huge as these stuffed plushie you see in carnivals.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • Large stuffed Gardevoirs at carnivals? That could be interesting. Then again...Poke'mon has really lost some of it's flair over the years...I remember going to a fair near where I live about 5 years ago and the majority of the prizes were large plush Poke'mon! My younger brother, Aaraboga has a large Eevee, for example, which we will be using later on in our cartoons, specifically, Tales from the Toy Chest.

A life-sized plush Gardevoir could be interesting...then again...it could draw some considerable unwanted attention...

Man...if only I could get some 6 inch Gardevoir figures, I would use them in my stop motion cartoons.

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
  • Whoa, new members? nice It is the end of my sophomore year at a boring school and finals has never been this tough, but there is always time for a litle gardevoir. IT seems that it is still alive. sorry for not posting in a while

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • "Whoa, new members? nice It is the end of my sophomore year at a boring school and finals has never been this tough, but there is always time for a litle gardevoir. IT seems that it is still alive. sorry for not posting in a while" -Dark-Ralts

I hope you are doing well in school. It is not a problem at all if you can't visit here due to school work. I hope you've gotten a chance to check out my story, though. I'm still waiting for more comments on "The Village Guardian." So far, I can count 3 satisfied readers: Gardevoir, FemoiGardevoir and Supreme Edgeboy Max.

Most people here at Poke' Community were complaining about how I had not posted 105 pages of text into a forum but instead provided a download. How irritating...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back